Star Wars VS Halo with would win?

1567 posts

Flag Post

If some reason both the star wars and halo realms were to meet with each other wich one would win in a showdown? Halo or Star wars?

Flag Post

Star Wars.

Flag Post

Halo.

Flag Post

In other words: “Which is better, Star Wars or Halo?”

Answer: Star Wars. It’s got an interesting plot, developed characters, and keeps you sucked in. Halo, is uninteresting, to say the least. “Macho guy in battle armor shoots aliens. Guy kills aliens. End of game.”

Flag Post

star wars cause the lightsabers could chop them and there lightsaber resistant metal

Flag Post

star wars. _ star wars episode ?_
this is the flying text. somehow star was is fight ing halo and the battle is rageing stupidly…

Flag Post

Master Chief… Nuff said.

Flag Post

i think master chief would kick starwars’ ass

Flag Post

Starwars…

Force powers kinda make it an unfair fight really.

“I don’t like how that guy is shooting at me, I think I’ll just choke him to death and toss him like a ragdoll at the wall.”

Flag Post

in starwars they blow planets into tiny little pieces. how could halo possibly compete with that?

Flag Post

Neither. If you want physics or ragdolls get GMOD

Flag Post

energy sword vs light saber ULTIMATEZ DUELAS

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

in starwars they blow planets into tiny little pieces. how could halo possibly compete with that?

This.
how does i eliminate all life in galaxy???

Flag Post

Of course, there is the simple fact that the Death Star doesn’t kill itself as well.

Destroying your enemies > Destroying everyone.

Flag Post

none.Both game and movie are OVER.RATED!!!!!!.
However,if i would choce one,i will go for star wars cause halo sucks even MORE

Flag Post

The technology in star wars is just better, they are more developed and advanced then the weapons in halo, I mean really, they are still using bullets.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ryuk1:

The technology in star wars is just better, they are more developed and advanced then the weapons in halo, I mean really, they are still using bullets.

Yes but can lightsabers stop metal bullets, I thought they could only stop lasers = Halo wins hands down

Flag Post

the lightsaber vaporizes metal. if you watched the movie you can see lightsabers cutting trough very thick and strong walls. if it can cut trough a 1 meter thick wall, why do you think it can’t stop a tiny little bullet?

Flag Post

Ok the spartans are enhanced super soldiers built for quickness and strength theres a lot more to them then just assault rifles and rocket launchers.
Star wars and Halo realm facing off this is considering that all the spartans besides master chief are involved then hands down the Halo realm is going to put up a fight.
They employ military tactics and other things they are like the star wars bounty hunters on crack. This would be a battle of the age I think =D

Flag Post

It ends up like this: Force vs. Super Soldiers. Star Wars could own in space, and I don’t think Master Chief could survive a Star Destroyer attack.

Flag Post

star wars

Flag Post

i think halo would win. they are way smarter then star wars and lets not forget NEEDLER BLOWS THE SH** OUTA EVERYTHING.

It might be cool if they combine star wars with halo.

Flag Post

the question is already answered, with would win.

Flag Post

DUDE SO HALO. HALO WOULD PWN star wars. HELLO HALO HAS super fast regeneration. in halo2 there is that spider thing that kicks ass. halo would easily win. stars has tech and thats it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by deadsweet:

DUDE SO HALO. HALO WOULD PWN star wars. HELLO HALO HAS super fast regeneration.

How is regeneration relevant when you’re already dead? I thought so.

in halo2 there is that spider thing that kicks ass.
When you can’t even remember what you’re rooting for, I’m not sure it kicks as much ass as you want to make me believe.
halo would easily win. stars has tech and thats it.

Oddly enough, for a franchise that was started in the late 60s-early 70s, the “technology” it features (albeit obviously fictional) seems far more advanced than the likes of Halo. Funny, especially considering the fact that you’re trying to say that
a) Halo is “smarter” (I don’t get how you can verify this at all)
b) from the looks of it, Halo apparently has more advanced technology, but then you’re saying that Star Wars has the “tech” edge, which questions the validity of all of your tech-related spiel.

And I agree with Sikes. I’d go with “with” on this one. It’s 60-40 in favor of Star Wars in my book, but then it goes to 45-30-25 with:SW:H once with joins the party. Thankfully there’s no mentioning of TTGL… that’s not a fair fight at all.