Star Wars VS Halo with would win? page 4

1581 posts

Flag Post

by halo? do you count halo custom edition? if yes then halo wins as you could just build a doomsday cannon and destroy the entire galaxy.

Flag Post

hmm, asuming that all the different factions from each side team up agaisnt the other… it would be VERY close. I think Halo has the advantage on the ground Covenant+Marines+Flood=pwnage. Star wars could win any battle in space, covenant ships might score a couple small victories, though. In the Halo books the marines/spartans win every land battle but then got killed in space, and since the covenant was winning that war… My point is it would end with alot of people/aliens dieing on both sides until Halo used, well, the halos and Star Wars used the Death star. If the rebels could take out the death star, I think the spartans could. In the end it will probably end up with a spartan vs. a jedi, the last survivors, then its pretty much a battle of luck. Either side could win in the end.

Flag Post

in the end they would kill eachother at the same time

Flag Post

Even though I’m a huge Halo fan, I’ll have to say Star Wars. Mostly because of the Force. If not, probably a tie?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Umm wow. I find it VERY annoying how most are vote towards Halo, and rarely giving any substantial facts towards their “beliefs” of the Halo galaxy winning a war with the Star Wars galaxy.
Honestly, I’m not a big fan of Halo, but I have played every game except for Halo Wars, and I am a huge Star Wars fan, but the Halo galaxy (I will admit) has advantages, but they are only fairly relevant.
But now lets compare the armies that exist in both parties:
Star Wars:
Republic Alliance
CIS (although all of the droids are deactivated)
Imperial Empire (originally known as the Old Republic)

Now the Halo armies:
Flood
Covenant
UNSC
Sentinels
Now their advantages: First CIS advantages: CIS have the advantages with superior battle armor such as the Super Battle Droid, and Droidekas. The Super Battle Droids and Droidekas could handle in ground battles (or should be able to) against Brutes, and Elites (Grunts and non-sniper Jackals) because Droidekas’ have superior shielding compared to such as the Elite shielding. Super Battle Droids have the advantage with extremely “tough” armor, which can withstand many shots (as shown in the Battle of Geonosis). Also droids that served as guards to General Grevious (which are known as Magna Guards) are known to operate even without their heads, as this could be extremely useful in close quarter encounters with Elite energy sword wielders. (In case if whomever reads this does not know what a Magna Guard here is a picture: http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/6/6e/MagnaGuard_TCW.jpg)

Republic Alliance advantages: The Republic Alliance may be a relatively small organization, but it has the advantage with only having the current capacity of a few billion soldiers within its ranks, which in case they are forced to retreat would be harder to find in most circumstances, which would simply allow them to implore Guerilla Warfare based tactics, in space battles allowing them to deal quick damage to unprepared Covenant or UNSC fleets, and allow them to jump into hyperspace once their damage was done. Further advantages is that within their ranks, Wookies have been known to fight with the Republic Alliance and can deal devastating results (due to their incredible strength and known tendency to be quite durable in battle). Also of particular note, are Bothan spies which commonly can wield most weapons while also being able to use cloaking abilities, allowing them to be perfect scouts or snipers (otherwise known as sharpshooters). Picture of reference for Bothan spy: http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/cd/Bothan_Spy_-_SWGTCG.jpg

Imperial Empire advantages: Not as many advantages are dictated towards the Imperials because much of their ranks consist of humans, which disables the possibilities of immensely powerful infantry. But they seem to have superior engineering such as being able to build units which can be nearly invincible in combat known as AT-ATs (all terrain armored transport) which even though are not known as fast units, but are surprisingly durable and powerful, even though mostly used for assaulting heavily defended bases. While these gargantuan vehicles are extremely powerful, they lack in speed and agility, but as do not need being as incredibly durable as they are in combat, and are rarely destroyed. Another advantage for the AT-AT is that it can carry up to forty-three (I may be wrong, but the amount they can carry I got from a site known as Wookiepedia) while they can also carry inside of it a smaller unit (although quite a bit quicker and more versatile, and known as more “vulnerable”) known as AT-ST (All terrain scout transport), but unfortunately it cannot be carried inside being completely assembled it must be at least half-assembled or for it to be more separated to be carried inside. Also, the Empire seems to have very many skilled tacticians, one of worthy note is Governor Tarkin or Darth Vader. Furthermore the Empire possessed many weapons of fear and destruction such as the Sun Destroyer, and the two Death Stars. They could build more if they had to fight another war. A last fact is that they posses the Cloning Facilities which had to be temporarily shut-down due to the creators of the Clones, creating new Clones to start a rebellion, but which was quickly quieted, and the Cloning Facilities were up and running again with new advisors to control the Facilities.

Halo Advantages: First UNSC advantages: The only main advantage of the UNSC being most of the ranks consisting of humans (much like the Imperial Empire) is simply the Spartan program, but for the most part was abandoned later in the war as the only known survivor in the Human-Covenant War was the Master Chief (otherwise known as John-117) even though others are speculated to still be alive, but this has not yet been confirmed. Also one last advantage is the Elites that broke off from the Covenant and joined the UNSC (the Arbiter himself included), whilst the Arbiter being the main secondary advantage for the UNSC.

Covenant Advantages: Many advantages could be speculated, but ones of more worthy note are Jackals, as they are the ideal scout although not the perfect scout, due to their superior sense of hearing and smell. Also, of other note are the Brutes and Hunters, both are known for extreme power, but the Brutes seem more ideal when compared to the Hunters, as the Hunters are not one individual being, as they are conjoined of worms that form the entire Hunter body known as Lekgolos, and are typically not known for well perceived advanced tactics, as the Brutes are more capable of.

Flood Advantages: The Flood are simply a factor of pure numbers to overwhelm their enemies, and take the bodies of the dead and control them for use in combat. Also these creatures are very well known as parasites, but in some cases can seem to be unstoppable (even though most parasites can be overcome). Of worthy note, they may seem unintelligent but this has been disproven many times, even though the most intelligent of their species is a fairly powerful individual known as a Gravemind. They also seem to most likely not side with any particular party, as their main objective is to live to feed upon all living sentient beings.

Please reply and argue if any wish.

Flag Post

defitnley halo have better weapons so halo would win

Flag Post

I was sure we already went over this…

Flag Post

halo will win starwars will losse to the master chiff

Flag Post

Well, Halo has awesome armor, but since there ships don’t fire laser cannons, I would have to say STAR WARS oh and the aliens would probaly back up STAR WARS too cause’ there enemys with Halo, if this was before the ending of the aliens first though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Mattstephen6:
Originally posted by Ryuk1:

The technology in star wars is just better, they are more developed and advanced then the weapons in halo, I mean really, they are still using bullets.

Yes but can lightsabers stop metal bullets, I thought they could only stop lasers = Halo wins hands down

You really think dudes with bullets with be able to kill a Jedi? Seriously good luck with them even getting to fight a Jedi, the Covenant would try to handle the Jedi (if the Jedi even fought).
Don’t forget Jedi are the keepers of peace as quoted by Mace Windu, when in discussion with Senator Palpateine in the prologue to the Clone Wars. So anyway, lets compare something to what lightsabers can deflect shall we? They can deflect any matter which is plasma based (as blasters are) or pure plasma being fired from Covenant weaponry. Oh and before anyone mentions needlers, ever heard of a technique that force-users can utilize known as “force push”? Just push the needles back with the force push technique, that would be one way they could evade the needlers, and Jedi have reflexes that are strong enough to avoid most weaponry without their saber if necessary. They were trained since very, very young childhood.

Flag Post

neither, half-life series could beat both to death

Flag Post

Master Chief vs. Jedi, eh? Jedi wins in every scenario. Hell, he wouldn’t even need to fight. Just wave his hand and say “You will not fight me.”

Let’s play, though…

Master Chief enters a room with a small squad of soldiers armed to the teeth. They glance upon a Jedi and his Padawan meditating. Seeing as how much this Spartan hates those bastard Jedi, he orders a pincer attack on the two from around the room. Chief bursts straight in, SMGs blazing while the squad fans out around the room giving fire support as they move into position.

Foreseeing this bland and simplistic attack coming, the Jedi had already planted a decoy Padawan beside him. The actual Padawan comes in from the flank and picks off the first few squad members on the far left and distracts them as the Jedi confronts Chief head on. Seeing how utterly and completely he’s about to be destroyed, Chief drops to his knees and begs for his life and offers complete servitude to the Jedi. The remaining squad members proceed to do the same thing.

Being too kind-hearted to accept them as slaves, this Jedi refuses, but allows Chief to live with his shame. They send them off with the memory of defeat etched in their minds. They shall live with this embarrassment until they possibly can wipe this stain from their minds in the redemption of falling to a true enemy possibly in the future.

Flag Post

Star Wars. What would be cool is Mayer (Force Unleashed Main Character) against Master Chief!

Flag Post

AGAIN:

Originally posted by saskue99:

in the end they would kill eachother at the same time

THEN THE ANIMALS WOULD COME AND HAVE A FEAST!THIS IS TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by SicMirx:

Master Chief vs. Jedi, eh? Jedi wins in every scenario. Hell, he wouldn’t even need to fight. Just wave his hand and say “You will not fight me.”

Let’s play, though…

Master Chief enters a room with a small squad of soldiers armed to the teeth. They glance upon a Jedi and his Padawan meditating. Seeing as how much this Spartan hates those bastard Jedi, he orders a pincer attack on the two from around the room. Chief bursts straight in, SMGs blazing while the squad fans out around the room giving fire support as they move into position.

Foreseeing this bland and simplistic attack coming, the Jedi had already planted a decoy Padawan beside him. The actual Padawan comes in from the flank and picks off the first few squad members on the far left and distracts them as the Jedi confronts Chief head on. Seeing how utterly and completely he’s about to be destroyed, Chief drops to his knees and begs for his life and offers complete servitude to the Jedi. The remaining squad members proceed to do the same thing.

Being too kind-hearted to accept them as slaves, this Jedi refuses, but allows Chief to live with his shame. They send them off with the memory of defeat etched in their minds. They shall live with this embarrassment until they possibly can wipe this stain from their minds in the redemption of falling to a true enemy possibly in the future.

Just one slight thing I have to say about this suggestion of a scenario: Jedi are considered nearly invaluable assets and would have fairly strong back-up (only if the Jedi even saw it as necessary to fight). So, if the Imperials ever joined forces again with the New Republic (originally known as the Republic Alliance) Storm-troopers would be backing-up the Jedi.

Flag Post

Star wars

Flag Post

Considering the vast technological advantage (and numerical) held by the Star Wars Universe, Star Wars. Master Chief could probably outclass a Jedi (well, ’cept for the whole force thing), but Jedi would outnumber all the Spartans ever made. Plus, the Jedi has better back up. And Star Wars has the Death Star.

Flag Post

Funny, Star Wars is based way back in the past and Halo is based Way in the future. lol.

Flag Post

well 1132, star wars does have the death star, but halo has the three rings. also, its not only the jedi that would help, its also the sith, so star wars would PWN!!!!!!!

Flag Post

Yes but can lightsabers stop metal bullets, I thought they could only stop lasers = Halo wins hands down

lightsabers can cut anything (except cartosis weave) so star wars wins hands down. lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tman4397:

well 1132, star wars does have the death star, but halo has the three rings. also, its not only the jedi that would help, its also the sith, so star wars would PWN!!!!!!!

But the rings would kill all sentient life. Not exactly a win-win… more like a lose-lose. And the only known shield world was blown away by a Nova bomb… and light sabers would melt metal bullets, so that would be an awkward situation. Hot metal would hit you, and that would hurt like the dickens. And you would die from it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 1132:
…and light sabers would melt metal bullets, so that would be an awkward situation. Hot metal would hit you, and that would hurt like the dickens. And you would die from it.

The Jedi/Sith could just Neo it up with the whole Force Push.

Or, just Force Persuade them to give up/shoot themselves. Whatever works. It’ll totally be all Lelouche from Code Geass in the one scenario.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tman4397:

lightsabers can cut anything (except cartosis weave) so star wars wins hands down. lol

Tman4397, Jedi were trained since very very young childhood, almost immediately after birth and their malnourishment and developed incredible reflexes. So they can get around the bullets, and just run them through with their lightsaber, Jedi would also have quite an amount of backup, as they are considered to be nearly invaluable assets as they are extremely powerful. You really want to argue with me about the entire War? I will give facts which show Star Wars would never lost to the Halo side.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SlayerX93:

Star Wars. What would be cool is Mayer (Force Unleashed Main Character) against Master Chief!

His name (given to him by Darth Vader) is Starkiller, his real name was Galen Marek I believe, but the last part of the name I could be wrong about.