Star Wars VS Halo with would win? page 50

1586 posts

Flag Post

@captain_catface:
Perhaps you haven’t read carefully what i said.

first point: yes star wars have many powerful weapons for destroy worlds and fleets… So is centerpoint station able to move out of galaxy planets ? no, and after I explain you why; dark reaper don’t kill a quarter of the entire life of galaxy; darksaber, deathstar, eye of palpatine are like a deathstar, they able to destroy a planet… so, for the forerunner THIS IS low-tech, but for the empire that guns are the most powerful; sun crusher uses a type of missile that cause a nuclear reaction, but please, it is not invincible: now, in the star wars story is in the centre of Bespin…
hovewer: how many “super-gun” are able to destroy a planet or a star system in star wars? 20? 50? 100?
I say only this: 20000+ forerunner keyship have enough power to destroy a star system: so theoretically, in the first battle day, forerunner lost 100 planet, star wars 20000… but it is not correct: don’t you know why? the keyship are carrying ship, so we also add the power of millions of battleships that they have almost the same power of each keyships…
the singularity manipulation is not amazing in halo universe: see this:
http://www.google.it/imgres?um=1&hl=it&sa=N&tbm=isch&tbnid=88p2QXkCPqTDLM:&imgrefurl=http://phoenix-06.deviantart.com/art/SHield-World-Construction-118068881&docid=VTVs1jRx6sLmUM&imgurl=http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs43/f/2009/094/c/d/cd541c4f66490c1c59903ed1cb89b63b.jpg&w=1400&h=788&ei=gZUGUKiJFo7S4QTL2MSqCQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=175&vpy=168&dur=180&hovh=168&hovw=299&tx=176&ty=65&sig=114868670133887478003&page=1&tbnh=118&tbnw=209&start=0&ndsp=15&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:72&biw=1366&bih=667
Also forerunner can manipulate singularity and also the size of star, they can build planets, but not as Coruscant or Earth, but micro-dyson sphere about 150 millions of km…

2: A: not correct: if you play halo 3, 343 guildy spark said that the first ark build another halo in 4 month… long-production time? some informations: halo=10’000 km lenght; death star II: 900 km: but deathstar is built in 2 years… B: yes, it’s a problem: but star wars ships cannot exoloit this: why? the first ark (125’000 km ) is 250’000 LY long by the centre of galaxy, and for this star wars ships can’t reach this position. the reason is: http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&drKey=1081&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fz15.invisionfree.com%2FHalo_VS_Star_Wars%2Findex.php%3Fshowtopic%3D556%26st%3D165&v=1&libid=1342607011031&out=http%3A%2F%2Fstarwars.wikia.com%2Fwiki%2FHyperspace_disturbance_beyond_the_edge_of_the_galaxy&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fz15.invisionfree.com%2FHalo_VS_Star_Wars%2Findex.php%3Fs%3De349420aadc31f2549b05f334d63e59a%26showtopic%3D556%26st%3D150&title=Halo%20Vs%20Star%20Wars%20-%3E%20SW%20vs%20the%20Forerunners&txt=Hyperspace_disturbance_beyond_the_edge_of_the_galaxy&jsonp=vglnk_jsonp_13426091309432
C=D: remember: we don’t know what type of energy is: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Halo_Array but is able to destroy the precursors buildings, and for this fact we perfectly know that is not a laser, sonic, quantic, ions or any other type of weapons even constructed.

3: Low-tech will be the star wars lasers. “some” of known technology are: destroy star system, planet, every intelligent form of life ( in some ways also mechanic life), build planet, change the movement and the axes of the entire galaxy, create stable portal in other dimensions (such as the star wars universe), the ability of create life, to accelerate their evolution ( is total different to Kamino industries), and many other that for now I don’t remember… and also the sentient AI in star wars are not as powerful as forerunner AI: they can lead to war tens of thousand ships without problems…

4-9: be careful to words, they aren’t omnipotent, the Q in star trek and the ancient in stargate are omnipotent. Read this: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Precursor Precursors have a tecnhology of millions years more powerful than forerunner: in fact the precursors create the life in the milky way galaxy, but they colonized also an unknown number of other galaxies. they use the neutral phisics that makes the precursors buildings effectively indestructible to any tipes of weapons. see this: http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Neural_physics
However I searched but I don’t have seen this type of technology in the Ones, the youzhan vong, celestial, and in the infnite empire… so, if that is all, I think that Star Trek technology is more dangerous…

Flag Post

1. The Sun Crusher is by far one of the most powerful ships in the Star Wars cannon, seeing as it was able to eliminate entire star systems by making their sun go supernova, and survived a hit from the cannon of the Deathstar 2. That said; the Star Destroyer models were specifically known for having been designed to be capable of destroying an entire star system; and that’s not to mention the larger/unique models of Super Star Destroyers.

Forerunner ‘Planet Building’ was said to take less than 10,000 years; which while (relatively) fast, is not particularly impressive for a scifi civilization. They were capable of creating artificial stars and ‘micro’ dyson spheres; though I have yet to come across any example of them actively manipulating singularities.

2. In terms of a galactic battle, four months is absolutely a long time. In the same amount of time, a single yard in the Mon Calamari shipyards alone could produce four frigates/corvettes. And, seeing as the Mon Calamari was only one of the 33 major planetary shipyards. During Imperial rule it was also ordered for there to be ‘at least two deepdocks per sector’; of which there are hundreds. These deepdocks were also capable of hyperspace jumps.

The hyperspace disturbance applies both ways: Making it nigh-impossible to warp out or in, requiring standard drives to pass. If you look, you’ll see the Halos use a ‘superluminal conveyance of a burst of cross-phased super-massive neutrinos tuned to emit a harmonic frequency that destroys the nervous system of any life form within range’; classifying them as sonic weaponry. It also specifically observes that inanimate and simple lifeforms are unaffected by it.

3. First of all they’re generally not lasers, they’re plasma bolts. There’s a massive difference. Particularly amusing are the ionized lasers/plasma bolts, which deliver the same general effect as an ‘EMP’ on striking. Also worth noting is that the Forerunner were theorizing changing the axes of the galaxy, and nothing was said of their ability to have actually done so. Stable dimensional portals (Which, by the way, Star Wars is not another dimension. both are set in ‘our’ dimension.) are used for things as simple as fuel storage and travel in Star Wars. Star Wars AI also comes in a variety of classes, ranging from each starship’s sentient AI to the hundreds of millions of individual battle droids who were only capable of lesser reasoning.

4. True enough for the Yuuzhan’Vong and the Infinite Empire. While not omnipotent, they were incredibly powerful; capable of conquering entire galaxies and manipulating space as they needed. In the case of the Celestials, the better term would be omniscient. Due to their contact with the pool of knowledge, they were given the ability to see all past and future. The Ones and Abeloth, however are truly omnipotent; only being within limits they themselves set (See: Absolute Omnipotence vs Accidental Omnipotence), and can only be harmed by an ancient blade of their own origin.

5. Star Trek technology is more dangerous. Starfleet’s and the other major empires generally not so… But some of the stuff in Star Trek would absolutely trash anything. Particularly Q (Absolutely Omnipotent, as opposed to Accidentally Omnipotent).

Flag Post

Star wars, saying that how halo would be far out numbered because that clones, well constantly clone. I like halo better in genral though

Flag Post
Originally posted by DefiantApollo70:

1: yes but I meant that the Death Star and the Galaxy gun can destroy planets, 3 star destroyer takes exaton for glassing a planet. However this is connected to point 5: the Empire don’t have the tecnology to build planet… this is important because the forerunners build following an higher scale. 2: Many here are wrong: an Halo has a range around 25000 light years; so, in this match there are two galaxies, Halo and Star Wars… I hope that the forerunners are enough intelligent to take the ring into star wars. 3: here we have two different roads: first: we can assume that the 2 universes are connected at the time of the Forerunner and the empire; second: the forerunner are still alive, so I give you some citation:
casualities of forerunner-flood war:
Incredibly heavy, many forerunner are killed by the activation of Halo Array while others survived to lead the reseeding effort and leave the galaxy.
So the forerunner are still living, they live for example on Requiem ( the prometeans shown with halo 4 are one of the species) and others have left the galaxy. However, the power of their spacecrafts does not change.
and from halo cryptum
From those inner secrets, the Forerunners have
prodded sufficient power to change the shape of worlds, move stars, and even to contemplate shifting the axes of entire galaxies. We have explored other realities, other spaces – slipspace, denial of locale, shunspace, trick geo-detics, natal void, the photon-only realm the Glow.
So we know where they probably went, but about this case we can’t discuss because I don’t have enough informations about his actually state.
4: so I want only say that they have a very efficient factories for build millions of ship around this scale ( So, I think millions, but certainly houndred of thousands. Another detail is that most of forerunner fleets have tens thousands capital ships, for example the final attack of mendicant bias). 6: If I understand what you have said (damned google translate…), now into Onyx there are houndred of trillions sentinels ready to fight across the galaxy. For example, in the book ghosts of Onyxx initially, thousands of sentinels were destroyed by the covenant fleet, after they adapted their technology ( similar to the Borg of Star Trek ) and united in an octagonal form they easily destroy all the covenant ships. the power increase exponentially from some kilotons in the original form to several houndred gigatons with one shot in 8 united sentinels, and problably there are many other scale of magnitude for their adaptations 7: So, I know that the Empire has many corporations allied, but I think that the empire have many more problems to take under control every systems than the Forerunner: because all enemies of Forerunner were get involved ( for example humans after the war against the Forerunner return to the stone age): so they can concentrate more resourses against the enemy than the empire. 8: As I have said before, We don’t know how many Forerunner are escape: because many worlds aren’t infected by flood and get a population around houndred of billions. However, the propulsion system is more efficent than star wars, and perhaps this is very important, because the empire is not able to invade two diffent galaxies, not because he don’t have the troops ( there are too many) but because he doesn’t have the technology. 9: There are many metharc AI, but Mendicant Bias is the strongest. In Forerunner-Flood war AI are inefficent because they have many problems to take control a biological-mechanic ship. Cortana can take control of one covenant super carriers that usually have 2 or 3 AI. However Cortana is NOTHING compared to Forerunner AI.
However there is thing that I’m sure: I give you victory over the ’UNSC and the Covenant (however the Covenant can resist for much time).
But you always remember that Forerunner vs. Empire has a different purpose: otherwise, give me a demonstration that I have made a mistake.

Stopped reading around the time you said “The fight is set when halos at its strongest and star wars at one of its weakest”

Flag Post

So, here there are some error:

1. the sun crusher is a ship: to destroy a star it must have the torpedos… So, it is important because don’t destroy a star by firepower but with a nuclear reaction, and in star wars I repeat: is the only ship who can do that, while most of forerunner ships can do this ( for example 20’000 keyships plus all the capital ships).
About the star destroyer you make a mistake: they have firepower around teraton\petaton and so they can melt a surface of planet… but not to destroy neither a planet nor a star. superstar destroyer is the same (look to the second technical journal of star wars: he can only melt a planet or the defensive points).
about shield worlds I’m sorry but are dyson sphere around 300’000’000 km… look here: http://www.halopedia.org/Sharpened_Shield
In every shi-fi series I never see a structure such this. But the most important thing is that for build a structure like that they have to dismantle entire planets… And star wars doesn’t have the technology.
So, the singularity is not mentioned, but they manipulate different dimensions, also for take other type of energy.

2. NO: 4 frigates aren’t 10’000 km of diameter, and they can’t destroy life in 25’000 LY. However for the forerunner is not important if the deepdock are able to do slipspace jumps: most of shipyards are out of galaxy for not to be assimilated by the flood, and as I say: star wars ships can never go out of galaxy.
However if Halo works, most of star wars species are killed. if there are remained droids, it’s not a problem and in all cases Halo is a big advantage: and humans (that they aren’t life form) are exterminated. moreover, the range of Halo arrays can be change from 25’000 to less than one: so they can be use for defend halo galaxy: so nobody in star wars galaxy can counterattack.

3. So here I make a mistake: yes, star wars is a universe, and needs another type of technology to travel around the universes; and it is also correct that they have teorized the changing the axes of the galaxy: but is CONFIRMED that they explored many other dimensions of halo universe, such as slipspace, denial of locale, shunspace, trick geo-
detics, natal void, the photon-only realm, the Glow space…
Moreover Star wars doesn’t have the technology to deform time dimension: in fact the shieds world are independent from Halo effect because that portion of space is “suspended” in another type of dimension. source: ghosts of Onyx book.

4. So, I decide to read some information about, the ones, abeloth, celestials from wookiepedia and star wars wiki: I don’t read that they are omnipotent or omniscent: in fact Abeloth was killed ( if I’m correct)… however I have already mentioned the precursors, so personally I think that there is not comparison with them… but in according to star wars wiki, for this type of debate we don’t have sufficent information.

5. yeah, I think so, but this type of discussion be made in another web site.

Flag Post

@snipe27:
Stopped reading around the time you said “The fight is set when halos at its strongest and star wars at one of its weakest”

my google tranlsate don’t tranlsate anything… I don’t understand what you mean.

Flag Post

Under chief mask is Chuck Norris to this argument is invalid

Flag Post

and under your mask is a picture of juge judy

Flag Post

who ever left a bad post about my link is a wimp and also if you had not wacthed halo reach fails of the week needs to because when somebady goes into armor lock you are invulnerble because when any one of your vehicles try to go kamakazi on a dude withe armor lock hes hes either gonn get launched or blown to smitherrins

Flag Post

if i am not mistaken based on star wars the old republic there was only 400 jedis in the star wars universe and all of the jedi cloning devices blew up in star wars the the forced unleashed 2 and halo has the advantage cuase they have cloning device abduct what 200 mllion 16 year olds clone them send the clone back to thier parent and train the 16 year olds

Flag Post

@snipe27:

my google tranlsate don’t tranlsate anything… I don’t understand what you mean.

Allow me to say it simpler then:

You said the fight happens when halo is at its strongest, but not star wars. This is false.

Flag Post

OK, but so when is star wars at its strongest?

Flag Post

Omg this thread is still going?

Yoda. End of. Goodbye waving

Flag Post

Star Wars would win because they have both stealth (bounty hunters) and strength (the clone army)

Flag Post

I don’t think that the bounty hunters can do something special against the forerunner

Flag Post

I don’t think that the bounty hunters can do something special against the forerunner

Meh, star destroyer would do the job quite nicely.

Flag Post

Forerunner Keyship is quite better

Flag Post

Forerunner Keyship is quite better

The point I was trying and clearly failing to make is that you were making an unfair comparison. Of course bounty hunters aren’t going to take down the forerunner, but there is other stuff in star wars that may well do the job.

Flag Post

my point is that the only spaceships that travel in the milky way galaxy are forerunner… every other ships that use hyperspace, slipspace or any other type of space distorsion are easily detected; the empire can’t control each spaceships, for this bounty hunters are more efficently in star wars galaxy.

Flag Post

You know when he wanted an awnser he didnt need 50 PAGES OF AWNSERS!

Flag Post

OK, but so when is star wars at its strongest?

The old republic.

Also, quit trying to get non-canon in this fight. If forerunners are alive, there are NOWHERE near enough to sustain a small battlegroup of ships.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bonzai999990:

Starwars…

Force powers kinda make it an unfair fight really.

“I don’t like how that guy is shooting at me, I think I’ll just choke him to death and toss him like a ragdoll at the wall.”

Agreed. But I’d rather play a Halo game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snipe27: The flood is easily countered by droids.

For all you people saying the flood don’t matter remember that’s what the Forerunners thought.The Flood practically exterminated them the only reason they didn’t win completely was the Halo array,even that didn’t kill them they starved because everything else was killed.Also remember there were next to no flood of any kind released at first.Again they were underestimated and almost won,they are still alive the Master Chief had to fire a Halo twice to get rid of the Gravemind.There are still a ton of Flood and don’t forget about Halo 4s Prometheans

Flag Post

Hello the flood is one matter but lets get back the important matter at hand know as I was saying all cloning devices were blown up in star wars the force unleashed two so they are limited on their troops and they got rid of most of their droids and all they have left I plasma droids and who’s to say there won’t be a new noble team and freelancers because that will play. A big part in this and bonzai999990theres a solution too that if armor lock works against the force your feet will stay on the ground or you just might get tossed around while your in armor lock and there’s another advantage all surving clones do not have active camoflouage thus giving another advantage to halo and 1337 snake bounty hunter planet which is tatoine got blown to bits and all bounty hunters escapedwith jabba who died by the hands of princess leia so maybe about 70bounty hunters made it out so not that big of an advantage

Flag Post

Snaggles_ 321 posts Quote post

Originally posted by kirdaiht: in starwars they blow planets into tiny little pieces. how could halo possibly compete with that? This. how does i eliminate all life in galaxy??? Yup that’s the last resort