Originally posted by bgammax:
Originally posted by Snipe27:
Originally posted by urine420:

mayhaps making a point instead of trolling would help

Anyone who says mayhaps is an arsehole, and you’re dumb regardless.

oh boohoo fail troll fails

Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

My point was made… Almost twenty-five pages and a year ago.

your “points” were just time wasting ways to say don’t just say x wins.STARWARS INVINCIBLE

My GOD are you a hypocrite. Look at the damn megapost, hes explaining everything while your saying “Flood wins because there flood”

glad someone missed 8 different posts and every time I stated that the flood don’t need to develope a Gravemind in the Star Wars Galaxy,just proto-Graveminds(who are nowhere near as tough to make) and the 1 arguement me and Catface had.Just so you could jump to a conclusion.Still not the most ignored facts yet though.

Thanks for helping with the “Massive hypocrit” thing.

“The only gravemind that is vunlrable is a proto-gravemind”

“Flood will only use proto-graveminds”

My brain just hurts…

Originally posted by xxGameMasterxx:

@Captain_Catface Your numbers point is valid, though for those troops to be deployed in a ground battle, millions of troops on a battlefield would be really dense, and vehicles like scorpions, wraiths, banshees, rocket and gauss hogs could easily take out a lot of troops in one shot, thinning out their ranks for the UNSC/Covenant/Flood to push through. All the Halo forces would have to do would be fire a MAC round from space to disable said droid factories.
On the subject of the flood, jedi/sith wear no armor, and pores in the air would be a serious problem. The Forerunner robots were equipped with energy beams, some Sentinels being large enough to level entire cities with their weaponry, and the flood still pushed forward and continued to battle the forerunners. The flood could even reanimate dead bodies and turn them into combat forms or infection forms, so even if the covenant or UNSC already killed stormtroopers/rebels, they could still be infected, and the flood would gain their memories and weapons, so Halo would start to have equal footing in terms of weaponry in ground battles.
In space, the extreme number of covenant and UNSC ships could carry a very large amount of fighters, and the convenant could deploy phantom gunboats, each having heavy councussion energy weapons. The amount of sabres, banshees, and seraphs would overwhelm the star wars fighters. As I’ve said earlier, the UNSC’s orbital defense platforms’ super MACs could fire a 3000 ton slug at .5c, giving them an annihilating 10 teraton yield. Let me know if a star destroyer can handle that.
With all of this said, I’m betting on Halo to achieve victory

Valid point, but please do not look at the strengths of one side. Look at the strengths of both sides, and youll see most of halos stuff is nulified/reduced.

look moron your feet are far from your Brain,but do they need their own Brain?no.Its called nerves Gravemind is the brain Proto-Graveminds are the nerves.Understand or is your skull just too thick noone can spell it out for you.Also “don’t look at only one side’s strengths” while you completely ignore Halo’s.On another note Wraiths are the Halo equivilent of the Republic/Empire’s main tank.Isn’t it insanely easy to shoot the gunner out of those?

Really, insulting? Based on the rules off common sense, if someone has to insult in a argument it means they have lost as they have nothing else to stand on. Ergo, there is no further point in arguing with you. My feet don’t have brains, but if there cut off do they hurt like stepping on a million lego pieces? Yes.Also, flood can infect spaceships as seen in the halo games.

yes killing Proto-Graveminds hurt the main one,just not much.and yes you are clearly done arguing as you are still arguing.If you want to admit defeat I’m fine with that though

Your arguements

1. you’re a hypocrit

2. you’re retarded
    at least I had an arguement to go with my insults

When have i ever insulted you?

I have insulted your posts, but not you.

Also, if you think my only argument is your a hypocrite, you have not read any of my posts clearly.

I see no point in taking the sensible root and quitting because star wars has won and your just not wanting to admit it, as you have pulled the childish response of “If your quitting because i wont admit defeat it means i win!”. So, i will keep arguing if you really want to be that childish. However, unless you bring up a new point expect me to be not posting as often.

and you act like you ever made a point

Flag Post

Its funny how you say i never make a point, yet not doing so at all.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

This forum is still popular? I posted in it in January…

Flag Post

This thread needs to die.

Flag Post

how do you explain color to the blind?

Flag Post
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

the lightsaber vaporizes metal. if you watched the movie you can see lightsabers cutting trough very thick and strong walls. if it can cut trough a 1 meter thick wall, why do you think it can’t stop a tiny little bullet?

Yes but wont the bullets be too fast for the jedis to block?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Crisye01:
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

the lightsaber vaporizes metal. if you watched the movie you can see lightsabers cutting trough very thick and strong walls. if it can cut trough a 1 meter thick wall, why do you think it can’t stop a tiny little bullet?

Yes but wont the bullets be too fast for the jedis to block?

They can stop lasers, infinitely faster than the bullets. I would think bullets should be easy for them.

Flag Post

how do you explain color to the blind?

I’ve looked into the subject, and have a interesting way. I haven’t tested it, but it goes as follows:

Show the subjects songs from different genres and then different snippets. Explain how they hear each thing differently. Then, identify colors with instruments. Ie: Red=Drums, Yellow=Guitar. Teach the subject to identify songs like that, so a song could have a Red base with a Orange solo, accompanied by Green.

Begin describing the colors with sound and physical help. For red, say it is a deep and dark color, with appropriate music and a slight heat. Do this for the majority of the colors, then bring in small objects.

On these objects, have small bumps, with each bump assigned a color. Repeating the process, keep at it until the subject can see the color and pattern by judging the bumps. Then, give each color a smell, and a feel, while removing the bumps.

Once subject has understanding of these, begin in depth conversations about color.

That should work, don’t quote me on this unless it works.

Flag Post

Color could be explained with heat. Adding the other senses would probably hurt that.

Flag Post

whos the worlds favorite german on kongregate skyman

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Color could be explained with heat. Adding the other senses would probably hurt that.

No. heat contains only one dimension per data point, but touch on the whole cointains heat, pressure, and pain, thereby providing the three dimensions necessary for emulating color.

And btw this topic shouldn’t die. do you want the flame war spreading over multiple topics?

p.s. should I bring the Star Trek UFP back into the debate, or should I just ask Q for another bucket of popcorn? trollface

Flag Post

I lol’d.

STAR TREK WINS ITS MY FAV SHOW.

Flag Post

Star Trek is the best in more ways than one.
Bringing that up, though, would be unfair on the others :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Star Trek is the best in more ways than one.
Bringing that up, though, would be unfair on the others :P

YES YES> STAR TREK OWN HALO STAR TREK OWN STAR WARS.

STAR TREK THE BEST.

Flag Post

We covered that about 20 pages ago.

Flag Post

Halo…

EVER HEARD OF SCARABS!

(That means Google Scarab halo)

Flag Post
Originally posted by kiam132:

Halo…

EVER HEARD OF SCARABS!

Meh, AT-TE would about match that

Flag Post

Halo…

EVER HEARD OF SCARABS!

Ever heard of the massive multitude of large assault walkers that Star Wars has in abundance?

(That means stop being a biased retard)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darver:

Halo…

EVER HEARD OF SCARABS!

Meh, AT-TE would about match that

The walkers? They’re glass cannons at best. well…maybe not quite a glass cannon per se, but they’re not exactly the sturdiest things around.

At worst, they are the second biggest embarasment in the empire, second only to the death stars.

On the other hand, the sheer numbers of walkers should allow them to stand up to the halo scarabs. EXCEPT!…the scarab seems to be a tad bit more maneverable, potentially giving it an advantage if you don’t manage to surround it. On the other hand, surrounding something is one of the few things the empire excels at.

THUS, figuring out how EXACTLY how much firepower and armor they have RELATIVE TO EACHOTHER would be required to figure out how well they would perform against eachother.

result: DRAW! (untill I have more info, that is).

Flag Post

You’re thinking of the AT-AT which is a transport walker. The AT-TE is a heavy tankier one.

Flag Post

Star wars has the force in the end the would co exsist for some brief time good and evil to destroy this unknown entity known as halo

Flag Post

guess what tank beats everyrthing

Flag Post

Um, Halo. No-brainer!

Flag Post

More to the point, who would win in a battle between the super star destroyer Executor and the UNSC infinity or covenant super carrier The long night of solace?