Star Wars VS Halo with would win? page 58

1567 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by popper7823:

Can just stop bring this topic Here Final Answer: star wars DONE!!!

That convinced me. Hahaha

Flag Post
Originally posted by luckiest21:
Originally posted by popper7823:

Can just stop bring this topic Here Final Answer: star wars DONE!!!

That convinced me. Hahaha

I really hope that was sarcastic…or else you were very nearly convinced of that to begin with.
me? I’m still not sure…
Especially since I have a theory: the wars empire is only about 1/4th of a galaxy; the halo universe is only a tiny sliver of a galaxy in the first game…but has undergone a period of insanely rapid colonization and population growth to colonize the entire galaxy by the more recent games.

Furthermore, it is not truly clear if small halo fleets can glass entire planets or not. Meanwhile, death stars are ridiculously vulnerable to small craft, though their planet-destroying capacity is fully cannon.
I’d say more about why I’m not truly sure which would win, but I need to go to bed.

(p.s. the whole analysis above depends on “similarly sized ships have similar sheild and weapons”-if that is violated because of different technology…all bets are off)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Star Wars. Fighting off Master Chief would be like fighting off some storm troopers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gamerguy75:

Star Wars. Fighting off Master Chief would be like fighting off some storm troopers.

Wait. if he’s equivalent to X stormtroopers, where x>1…
All you’ve said is that a boss from halo is at least as powerfull as a mook from star wars. Not enough to justify a victory one way or the other.
NEXT!

Flag Post
Originally posted by fractalman:

All you’ve said is that a boss from halo is at least as powerfull as a mook from star wars. Not enough to justify a victory one way or the other.
NEXT!

WHY WOULD YOU REVIVE THIS.

It was almost dead ;-;

On topic, master chief is superior to a storm trooper, likely able to take on a squad of them, but nothing more.
Seeing how there is 1 master chief, and zillions of storm troopers, the fact that one sides basic guys>other sides basic guys is nothing to scoff at, is it tends to mean a large percentage of land battles will be won.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Snipe27:

NEXT!

It was almost dead ;-;

On topic, master chief is superior to a storm trooper, likely able to take on a squad of them, but nothing more.
Seeing how there is 1 master chief, and zillions of storm troopers, the fact that one sides basic guys>other sides basic guys is nothing to scoff at, is it tends to mean a large percentage of land battles will be won.

Mater chief’s shields would be down in one hit from a blaster rifle (See captain catface’s megapost)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darver:

NEXT!

It was almost dead ;-;

Mater chief’s shields would be down in one hit from a blaster rifle (See captain catface’s megapost)

But he has superior firepower, and a big arsenal. I still think he could down a squad of storm troopers, nothing more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darver:

NEXT!

It was almost dead ;-;

But he has superior firepower, and a big arsenal. I still think he could down a squad of storm troopers, nothing more.

Superior firepower? Hardly. Unless he bags himself a forerunner weapon (And those aren’t UNSC property, so not easy) he’s only got ballistics.

Flag Post

Star Wars will win.

Flag Post

You have convinced me of this much: master cheif will not be a big factor.

Now, mook vs. mook. That is the question.

Flag Post

You have convinced me of this much: master cheif will not be a big factor.

Now, mook vs. mook. That is the question.

I have no idea what mook is. Care to explain?

Flag Post

Mook = Standard soldier.

So, lightly-armed marines, flood whatnots, and Covenant troops vs… A nigh-endless army of droids, clones, stormtroopers, etc. Still coming down to the advanced tech and numbers.

Flag Post

Star Wars, it’s such a good classic.

Flag Post

If stormtroopers threw a rock at you, they would miss the ground. They have a hard time hitting one guy down the hallway with guns that fire perfectly straight and have no recoil. They die in one hit.

Why is this even up for debate?

Flag Post

Because that’s entirely unrealistic (to the setting), and due to the fact that in a story protagonists are invincible.

Not to mention that the Stormtroopers are a relatively small portion of the Star Wars armies, particularly after they stopped relying on clones.

Flag Post

Star Wars. K thanks.

Flag Post

Star Wars Battlefront 2 will always be more fun than any Halo game to me. <3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

in a story protagonists are invincible.

Plenty of protagonists die. (Eg, literally almost every tragedy ever)

Originally posted by Captain_Catface:

Not to mention that the Stormtroopers are a relatively small portion of the Star Wars armies, particularly after they stopped relying on clones.

Stormtroopers are clones.

Flag Post

freakin guess what freaken Mac round suckers

Flag Post

Also I did my research on both sides the war devasted the star wars galaxy and my proof is the star wars republic trailers
While the peace treaty for the unsc and covenant did not have drastic destruction of galaxy there fore halo has the technology and a larger amount of garrison thus including both sides still fighting there will be alliances and traitors so I cannot garuntee halo universe will altogether team up neither star wars there might be a chance unsc and republic will team up or the opposite unsc and the with but what I do know from my own opinion halo universe will win against the star wars galaxy I do not care if somehow unsc loses to covenant I highly doubt that though

Flag Post

The majority, Shaun, are not. Originally, the Stormtroopers were the same Fett clones. Later on they were replaced with human clones; and still later they became almost a complete minority due to mass-enlistment of real humans and relatively few aliens. This period of recruitment-based Stormtroopers is far longer than the period in which they are based on the Feet clones.

Skyman: Halo takes place, if I recall correctly, in 2525; whereas we can determine a rough date of 1782 for the Clone Wars (Due to various calculations from crossovers); leaving time for theoretical rebuilding and significant advancement.

That said, generally in a canon vs canon thread; it is implied that the battle takes place between the sum of all forces in the two series; not after the resolve of (a still incomplete) storyline within the canon.

Flag Post

The old republic does in fact take place in the same time as halo 4 was released thus meaning that my theory still stands

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ryuk1:

The technology in star wars is just better, they are more developed and advanced then the weapons in halo, I mean really, they are still using bullets.

Yes, but the lasers that the guns shoot in Star Wars are a LOT slower than bullets. Bullets can go over 1000 feet per second. You can’t see the bullet, but you can clearly see the laser.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aguspal:

none.Both game and movie are OVER.RATED!!!!!!.
However,if i would choce one,i will go for star wars cause halo sucks even MORE

You are horrible with spelling. xD