Star Wars VS Halo with would win? page 61

1586 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by rowjo:
Originally posted by Darver:
Originally posted by skyman129:

now hold on star wars Is in no position to fight force is rare halo is becoming better than the star wars trooper and jedis now I am not going to get into the spaceships disscusionbecuase of right now that would be something between covenant and star wars

Halo is not becoming better than star wars troopers, what are you smokin’? Master chief’s default weapon is still a ballistic assault rifle for god’s sake. A single droideka is probably well equipped enough to take out a spartan. Has shields and your typical star wars laser weaponry which is much better than all the weapons in halo.

Originally posted by rowjo:
Originally posted by kirdaiht:

in starwars they blow planets into tiny little pieces. how could halo possibly compete with that?

Um the halo ring kills every living thing so yeah….

Now, I’m no expert on the halo ring, I didn’t get very far into the campaign, but could it not be blown up by the death star? No? Am I talking out of my ass?

Cold war all over again? or who shoots first

Well if star wars shot first they’d have to shoot the right thing otherwise when Halo fires second everybody’s fucked

Flag Post

halo. it took a squad of Xwings to destroy the death star, but pelicans couldn’t take sown high charity. why? because the covenant can actually aim! star wars has the death star, halo has the halo array. halo has the flood. yeah, in start they have the force, but linda would just snipe them. force has terrible range. plus, the didact has a forceish thing. also, star wars would be stuck in one solar system for years. the nearest star is a few light years away. light YEARS. they’re sitting ducks. halo has slip space. halo has the forerunners, who can devolve a species when they get to strong. halo also has the precursors, which can create entire species like the forerunners.

Flag Post

why do my posts keep getting removed?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by AtomicArchon117:

why do my posts keep getting removed?!

The kongregate spam filter caught your posts and hid them incorrectly. They were listed as spam, and have now been unhidden. What you have done AFTER your original first post though IS considered spamming and against the rules, so a moderator will need to come in and hide all those duplicate posts. If in future you find yourself unable to post, please do not spam the thread with copy paste over and over again, but contact a forum mod to find out what happened.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AtomicArchon117:

halo. it took a squad of Xwings to destroy the death star, but pelicans couldn’t take sown high charity. why? because the covenant can actually aim! star wars has the death star, halo has the halo array. halo has the flood. yeah, in start they have the force, but linda would just snipe them. force has terrible range. plus, the didact has a forceish thing. also, star wars would be stuck in one solar system for years. the nearest star is a few light years away. light YEARS. they’re sitting ducks. halo has slip space. halo has the forerunners, who can devolve a species when they get to strong. halo also has the precursors, which can create entire species like the forerunners.

1. What about pelicans? Wat? If I remember rightly from playing Halo: Reach all the way through Pelicans were a unit transport and couldn’t even go into space, so you shouldn’t really be comparing them to X wings. And what does "couldn’t take sown high charity mean?
2. Films are designed so the damn heroes survive, the star wars troops must have been able to actually aim otherwise the empire wouldn’t have got into power in the first place and the rebels wouldn’t be able to get rid of them
3. Flood has been covered multiple times, they’re too shit mate.
4. Dunno who ‘linda’ is, but you can’t just snipe a jedi, lightsabers block projectiles and jedi clearly have good reactions because if they didn’t the lightsaber fights in the films wouldn’t last so damn long.
5. 1 thing using a similar power to the force? Not enough against multiple jedi
6…. the star wars story isn’t all based in one solar system, way to many planets involved for that to be the case. Plus, how would they be stuck? The star wars ships have hyperspace, an alternate state of existence used by ships to achieve FASTER THAN LIGHT TRAVEL That’s pretty damn quick.
7. “Can devolve a species when they get strong” When is that exactly?
8. The primordial claimed to be the last one, rest of them were killed by forerunners apparently.

So please now that I’ve proved you wrong please don’t bump the topic to reply with more nonsense.

Flag Post

First a Jedi can only push things with the force up to a ton, a regular Spartan’s armor weighs a ton so a Jedi would have problems moving one spartan let alone two. Secondly you guys are forgetting that the Forerunners, the Precursors, and the Prometheans, are included in this fight, the dreadnought ship in the end of Halo 4 wasn’t even destroyed when the covenant and the UNSC threw everything at it, and its shield was down, now imagine 12000 of those dreadnoughts with there shields up. Also the forerunners mentioned that they had even more and stronger ships, also they mention that the forerunners thought of the precursors as “Gods” that they were so powerful, they literally had ships made of light, how can you stop that not to mention the amount of sentinels being produced and the Prometheans to even the numbers, also the technological advancements that the UNSC have made after Halo 4 including the mass production of Spartans, Also if a teddy bears arrow pierced through a storm troopers armor than I’m sure a bullet can, storm troopers have pretty poor aim to, then we could just cryo bomb anything and destroy it with a regular blast, and if Jedi can be killed from semi-automatic slow lasers what about multiple automatic rifles at the same time, Jedi is toast. Also you can’t stop the flood it’s impossible, they take over an officer or a Jedi we learn all the plans, how to use the force, the weaknesses and its over the flood will be deployed where we want it and it will destroy everything in its path, the covenant numbers are large and powerful with its super strong species and technology and space warfare tactics, they have destroyers and Capitol ships that can vaporize planets, UNSC have Nova bombs, Mac Blasts, Carpet bombs, we have shield worlds, regeneration, we have heat-seeking missile technology, and ODST. Not to mention the diadact and our AI’s, the chaos they can make they can hack all your your machines to do what we want, all your ships, vehicles, to destroy each other or what we want them to destroy, we can make Death Star start destroying your own planets, and all your mass producing facilities locations will be revealed by hacking all your plans and mainframe, we will alter the facility to start producing armies for us and turn them against yourselves, but we don’t need to do all this damage, we will make it quick and let the forerunners and precursors destroy your ships, then we will unleash our AI’s and hack all your machines and equipment, then we will just start glassing your planets one by one till there’s nothing left, and not to mention our better military tactics and intelligence. Halo completely annihilates Star Wars by a landslide, Halo wins and there is no argument I’m done.

Flag Post

Halo wins by a landslide

Flag Post

Hi

Flag Post
Originally posted by 2949650:

First a Jedi can only push things with the force up to a ton, a regular Spartan’s armor weighs a ton so a Jedi would have problems moving one spartan let alone two. Secondly you guys are forgetting that the Forerunners, the Precursors, and the Prometheans, are included in this fight, the dreadnought ship in the end of Halo 4 wasn’t even destroyed when the covenant and the UNSC threw everything at it, and its shield was down, now imagine 12000 of those dreadnoughts with there shields up. Also the forerunners mentioned that they had even more and stronger ships, also they mention that the forerunners thought of the precursors as “Gods” that they were so powerful, they literally had ships made of light, how can you stop that not to mention the amount of sentinels being produced and the Prometheans to even the numbers, also the technological advancements that the UNSC have made after Halo 4 including the mass production of Spartans, Also if a teddy bears arrow pierced through a storm troopers armor than I’m sure a bullet can, storm troopers have pretty poor aim to, then we could just cryo bomb anything and destroy it with a regular blast, and if Jedi can be killed from semi-automatic slow lasers what about multiple automatic rifles at the same time, Jedi is toast. Also you can’t stop the flood it’s impossible, they take over an officer or a Jedi we learn all the plans, how to use the force, the weaknesses and its over the flood will be deployed where we want it and it will destroy everything in its path, the covenant numbers are large and powerful with its super strong species and technology and space warfare tactics, they have destroyers and Capitol ships that can vaporize planets, UNSC have Nova bombs, Mac Blasts, Carpet bombs, we have shield worlds, regeneration, we have heat-seeking missile technology, and ODST. Not to mention the diadact and our AI’s, the chaos they can make they can hack all your your machines to do what we want, all your ships, vehicles, to destroy each other or what we want them to destroy, we can make Death Star start destroying your own planets, and all your mass producing facilities locations will be revealed by hacking all your plans and mainframe, we will alter the facility to start producing armies for us and turn them against yourselves, but we don’t need to do all this damage, we will make it quick and let the forerunners and precursors destroy your ships, then we will unleash our AI’s and hack all your machines and equipment, then we will just start glassing your planets one by one till there’s nothing left, and not to mention our better military tactics and intelligence. Halo completely annihilates Star Wars by a landslide, Halo wins and there is no argument I’m done.

1. The only limits of the force are the ability of the person wielding said power.
2. UNSC weapons are shite though, and you’re forgetting most star wars ships have that sort of shielding.
3. There is non solid evidence for anything about the precursors other than the fact that they’re dead, it’s just what forerunners and other blokes have said.
4. Mass productions of spartans, ey? Bet their default weapon is still a ballistic assault rifle and a magnum. A droideka could beat that.
5. Storm troopers weapons are a lot better than anything halo has, because lasers> that covenant half assed laser> bullets, and guessing by the fact that master chief survives four games all the halo forces must have bad aim too.
6. Jedi killed by semi-automatic lasers? When has that happened ever? Only Jedis-in-training like luke in Star wars IV could make a balls up that bad. The fact is that the force powers heighten reactions to insane levels.
7. Can’t stop the flood? Hehehehe no, read one of Captain Catface’s posts.

I could go on but I really can’t be bothered anymore.

EDIT: Go on I shall…

8. Convenant? Super strong species? Hahahahahahaha grunts. Technology? Perhaps equal to star wars, at its best. Space warfare tactics? Not sure, from the halo games I’ve played there’s only been one proper space battle as such, the one in Halo Reach, and er… their tactics appeared to be 1. Send ships. 2. ????
9. Well Halo AI goes batshit crazy after… 9 years was it? As for hacking everything, I can’t see I’ve seen a whole empire’s fleet be hacked at any point in Halo…
10. Flood and precursors destroying stuff I’ve already semi-covered
11. Glassing planets takes a long time, if I recall correctly. Better military tactics? Good maybe, dunno about BETTER.

Flag Post

Halo (yes, that’s all I have to say).

Flag Post

How about only post when you have a point to make, not just shouting out “Halo” or “Star Wars”. And for Pete’s sake, someone find a topic that we can argue on for a few pages.

Flag Post

This has probably already been covered, but the Halo Rings aren’t that powerful. As I have discovered, via the internet, each ring is only effective for a 25,000 light year radius around itself. So even with the supposedly 12 original Halo Rings, they would only effect 300,000 light years of space, not even half the size of the Milky Way Galaxy.

Flag Post

Opinions, simple as that.

Flag Post

never once have i seen a jedi deflect laser using the force they can stop missles shps and mostly any thing thats not over 100 miles fps

Flag Post

which basicly means they are not capable of doing so

Flag Post

never once have i seen a jedi deflect laser using the force they can stop missles shps and mostly any thing thats not over 100 miles fps

Do you know how slow that is?
thats faster than every missile America has created, and it applies to projectiles like the rocket launcher in Halo.
But there is no way they can deflect a sniper bullet.

Originally posted by acsagers:

This has probably already been covered, but the Halo Rings aren’t that powerful. As I have discovered, via the internet, each ring is only effective for a 25,000 light year radius around itself. So even with the supposedly 12 original Halo Rings, they would only effect 300,000 light years of space, not even half the size of the Milky Way Galaxy.

your equation is incorrect, because the halo rings aren’t split up exactly 25000 light years.

Flag Post

They use the lightsaber to deflect small shit like bullets and lasers, not the force. The force power simply heightens their reactions enough for them to be able to do so.

Flag Post

in star wars episode five, vader deflects han’s laser blast on cloud city.

your equation is incorrect, because the halo rings aren’t split up exactly 25000 light years.

it would still only wipe a fraction of the milky way

Flag Post

in star wars episode five, vader deflects han’s laser blast on cloud city.

it would still only wipe a fraction of the milky way

And seeing as all the facilities for the star wars armies are on planets not in the milky way (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…) we can safely say that the halo rings won’t be much of a big factor

Flag Post

I bet the death star could destroy all halo in one hit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zhs0:

Death Star isn’t as much of a trump card as you think. It’s still awesomely powerful, but the Sun Crusher, Galaxy Gun, Maw, Centerpoint Station, and numerous other superweapons would do more damage, not to mention the Imperium-class Ultra Star Destroyer. (*cough *cough look it up *cough *cough)

Flag Post
Originally posted by zhs0:

Death Star isn’t as much of a trump card as you think. It’s still awesomely powerful, but the Sun Crusher, Galaxy Gun, Maw, Centerpoint Station, and numerous other superweapons would do more damage, not to mention the Imperium-class Ultra Star Destroyer. (*cough *cough look it up *cough *cough)

Still the Death Star does more damage than the Ultra Star Destroyer. As it crashed into Mustafar it only pierced the field not destroying the whole entire planet like the Death Star did to Aldaraan. Most I know about Halo is teabagging Spartans with big guns and jeeps with halting guns but I’ve only saw little of it and had never played it or watched it before. And in real life, a normal black hole could destroy everything in Star Wars and Halo combined, unless they have some sort of anti-gravity thing.

Flag Post

Halo!

Flag Post
Originally posted by grahamfire:

Halo!

Master Chief: I agree my friend

Flag Post

Star Wars except the new one directed by JJ Abrams thats coming out