Star Wars VS Halo with would win? page 2

1549 posts

Flag Post

Halo, hands down. Any weapon that make 10 meters of titamium armor nessasary to take one hit, and has an effective range of over 50,000 kilometres, would wipe the floor with anything that Star Wars could throw at it. Oh, and it can do this to a planet at the same range.
http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Energy_Projector

PS. I think deadsweet was talking about the Scarab, which does kick ass. Lots of it. Very hard.

Flag Post

I really don’t understand Halo clearly. There are these super soldiers the “Spartans” that overpower half of the enemies they see. It’s just slaughter of the lambs compared to the Halo enemies. I mean, when you whack them, they’ll fly ten miles away! (Just exaggerating). And I’ve come to realize that, they’re the only one to survive when like a whole place is blowing up.

Flag Post

I’m sorry for double post, I think star wars is better.

Flag Post

Of course, said Spartans went through a mental, physcal, and bioligical training program that killed many of them.
quote from http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Spartan_II
“…at the age of fourteen, the Spartans would go through the toughest part of their training; the Augmentation Procedures, a process that would kill 30 of the 75 children conscripted, and cripple 12 others who would “wash out” of the SPARTAN-II program, going on to join the Office of Naval Intelligence or otherwise; Only 33 survived the procedures to move on."

By the end of Halo 3, there was only one active Spartan left (John-117, aka Master Chief), and around 4 or 5 others who were MIA (Grey Team?), critically wounded (Linda-058), or retired (Maria-062).

Flag Post

Halo Because Master chief PWNS!!!!

Flag Post

Sorry for double post but another reason that halo is best is because of the scarab that has an awesome laser power

Flag Post

Star wars,because:
first,the weapons
Blaster rifle shoots lazorz, whatever assault rifle shoots bullets.
Lazorz>bullets.
Double(light)saber is better than one little energy sword.
And now vehicles.
AT-AT shoots lazorz and whatever else.
Elephant shoots bullets and rockets.
Again,lazorz> bullets.
Scorpion tank shoots whatever today tanks shoot.
At-whatever shoots lazorz what penetrate metal.
So,lazorz>whatever modern tanks shoot.

Flag Post

Star Wars, Darth Vader would Slice their heads off even with OverShiels and a bubble shield.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Theend64:

Halo, hands down. Any weapon that make 10 meters of titamium armor nessasary to take one hit, and has an effective range of over 50,000 kilometres, would wipe the floor with anything that Star Wars could throw at it.

So by your reasoning, an Energy Projector, with an effective range of 50000 kilometers— which is about 3.5% of the sun’s diameter (that’s 1.4m km, if you didn’t know)— and can “glass” planets and cut through ships at full power, is a much more devastating weapon than a Death Star’s superlaser, which has an optimum range of 2 million kilometers (enough to go through the sun’s diameter), a functioning range of 420 million kilometers and can practically destroy a planet at 30% power.

Yeah, have fun trying to carve through a Death Star with your Energy Projector when you’re separated by 40-8400 times the effective range of your weapon. Meanwhile, it’ll just fire at 10-20% its maximum power and pierce through you like butter.

Flag Post

star wars wud so win. they have the force and their lightsabers would destroy them at once. definitely star wars

Flag Post

If we were to make 1,000 more Spartans, with the Mark VI armour, and the covenant plus flood joining human forces, The star wars universe would soooooo have their asses kicked.

However, if we are taking The Halo universe after Halo 3… yep. Star Wars wins.

Flag Post

Working with the Flood… NO!
on the other hand, the flood by itself could wipe out everything to do with star wars… might be a good idea IRL (hide the first 3 movies tho)

Flag Post

Star Wars has intergalactic armies, hyperspace, Jedis, Siths, Ewoks and Wookies. Oh, and Deathstar. I rest my case.

Flag Post

The flood by itself wouldn’t be able to wipe out everything in Star Wars. The Yuuzhan Vong were just as bad or maybe even worse than the flood are. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Yuuzhan_Vong

Flag Post

Well the scarab kix more ass than chuck norris , thats a lot of ass , and the halo is a weapon! sorta like the deathstar . Halo pwns star wars , and halo is actually cool , star wars is for 8 year olds with no social lives…and when you say halo ur talking flood , coveneant , marines , arbiter , super spartains , brutes , elites , hunters , hunters also kick ass , jackals , grunts, drones , prophits , and more…..with star wars u got robots , clones , and humans……thats all. so I declare that its HALO!!

Flag Post

sorry for double post but halo has way more/better weapons……energy sword beats light saber in a landslide….vehicles are cooler/better…….once again halo!

Flag Post

masterchief like jedi to halo and theres more than one jedi so but still master chief still have a better than probable chace

Flag Post

yeah, I choose Star Wars. Even if Spartans go Rambo on everybody, so what? They’ll easily be cut up to pieces.

Flag Post

halo for sure

Flag Post

Star wars>Halo.See my last post in this topic why.

Flag Post
Originally posted by timmbower1019:

Well the scarab kix more ass than chuck norris , thats a lot of ass , and the halo is a weapon! sorta like the deathstar . Halo pwns star wars , and halo is actually cool , star wars is for 8 year olds with no social lives…and when you say halo ur talking flood , coveneant , marines , arbiter , super spartains , brutes , elites , hunters , hunters also kick ass , jackals , grunts, drones , prophits , and more…..with star wars u got robots , clones , and humans……thats all. so I declare that its HALO!!

You forgot the aliens in Star Wars. And Star Wars is for 8 year olds and Halo isnt? Psht.

Flag Post

i would say star wars cause sure halo has the battle rifle but star wars has jedi and there armys are infinite (clones-storm troopers) plus star wars has better guns lasers vs normal guns jedi can push bullets clones have the 501st and better tanks halo has dudes with sheilds and armor that is useless against lightsabers seems unfair to halo

Flag Post

neither take a look at God Of War, “Kratos Smash!!!”

Flag Post

they both have a advantage in thier own way.
star wars to start off.
much better weapons
jedis, to bad they dont rly have any armour
deatstar
wak clones
pretty clever when it comes 2 space travel space (ships)

when u mean halo do u include the aliens 2? if so
alien weapons and ships
ass kicking armour, way more than jedis
armour regeneration
deadly brutes
aliens cloack
the energy blade which is pretty strong against lightsabers
the halo ring pretty damn strong
master chief

the ballancing part
jedi vs masterchief: chief would have an armour advantage so if they were hit,once he would not likely die. if the jedi was hit he would die due to so light armour (just a little robe)
aliens could savatage anything with thier cloack and not get caught.
would a puny tank match a alien cruise ship i dont think so.
the majority of star wars are humans. So a gaint brute would overpower loads of humans even with lightsabers due to thier high amounts of health and regeneration.
the deathstar kicks ass but so does the halo rings i would say evenly matched.
alien hand held weapons are better than star wars because

(1) they have plasma rifles what do star wars have………. laser guns
(2)they have strong explosive needlers i can imagine a jedi getting pwned by it.
(3)they have plasma grenades they rape do star wars HAVE ANY GRENADES!

i think halo would win

Flag Post

How is regeneration relevant when you’re already dead? I thought so.
it keeps u from getting killed.

When you can’t even remember what you’re rooting for, I’m not sure it kicks as much ass as you want to make me believe.
u alrdy know what im talking about besides did they even give a freaking name 2 it?