CycloManiacs Discussion / Walkthrough page 3

106 posts

Flag Post

The spin upgrade makes it able for you to do things like backflips or frontflips faster.

Flag Post

nevermind, i got it.
but i found a bug

when you go to the “character select” screen or the “see al achievements” screen there stands for unlocking sir colin you need to win outlands “zigzag” without crashing but you need to do outlands"glacier" without crashing.

Flag Post

somehow I can’t beat the moon. I’ve got all upgrades, take sir colins and boost nearly alle the time, but the best I was till now was second

Flag Post

somehow I can’t beat the moon. I’ve got all upgrades, take sir colins and boost nearly alle the time, but the best I was till now was second

You don’t have to make “stops” either, or wickedly high jumps that do not take you far. There’s two jumps in the game taking you high for a long time, but over which you can just jump (ironically enough) and save a lot of time. There’s also a lot of bumps in the road making you extremely slow. When you’re boosted, you can jump over those and keep up being fast.

Flag Post

For some reason it deleted my progress.

Frowns.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tasselfoot:

For normal stuff: use RobotJam

Once you unlock, switch to: SirColton

For anything dealing with flips or boost multiplier: SirColton

For back wheelies: Spoke

For front wheelies: FartyPants

For getting pickups: BowlerBrothers (don’t have to jump for most stuff that you have to jump with with other guys, plus slow enough that you won’t miss stuff). Otherwise, RobotJam.

Sneaky start, Piano Chase, Haddock Chase, Moon 1st Place, and 10 Sec Rear Wheelie:

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EhfNwqF0k9M&amp;amp;hl=en&amp;amp;fs=1&amp;amp;" height="385" width="480"></embed>

Also, does anyone know what “Spin” does?

the spin uograde increases how quickly you can spin in midair. helps with stunts and control.

If anyone needs assistance with any other achievement, ask… I’ll be glad to help.

Flag Post

I cant get any of the moon achievements i use all kinds of people but i cant come in first and i cant get a 10 second wheelie.. tips??

Flag Post

idk why everyone having trouble with the haddock its was easy for me i did it on the first try… just dpont jump on purpose and keep moving..

Flag Post

first off, don’t triple post… put it all in 1 post.

watch the video in the first post, it shows how i did the 1st place on the moon and the 10 second wheelie. as for the haddock… it was nerfed; made MUCH easier than it was initially.

Flag Post

I don’t know if I’m the only one, but I no matter how many times I try, I can’t beat the piano D: It’s getting me at some point of stage, it simply jumps over it, while stupid who brothers CAN’T jump over it, and then I get caught. Before that, everything goes well. I tried 9999 times to get a boost before that place where they catch me, but nothing. I got almost all full upgrades. Is it maybe needed to completely have ALL upgrades before that? buys upgrades I’ll check out later.

Just in case there is some special tactic to the piano thingy, tell me, please :)

Flag Post

I had no special tactic on the piano and used no boosts, I wasn’t even fully upgraded yet. I don’t know any more if there were any obstacles on the road, but I don’t believe I jumped much.

Flag Post

But I can’t pass the level .

Flag Post

That rear wheelie one won’t work, unless you can catch up to them and not finish last..

Flag Post

I just got it. I had to jump over the thingy before the hole XP Woot, now lemme see these elvels on the moon… Pwnsome game ;D

Flag Post
Originally posted by Anon_EE_Moose:

That rear wheelie one won’t work, unless you can catch up to them and not finish last..

You always can. The AI are kind of elastic. Provided you don’t crash several times near the end, it’s actually quite hard to end in last place.

Flag Post

Woohoo! Got the hard badge for it! =D

Originally posted by explodingferret:
Originally posted by Anon_EE_Moose:

You always can. The AI are kind of elastic. Provided you don’t crash several times near the end, it’s actually quite hard to end in last place.

I did the rear thing, and I still ended in like, 4th place, or something. I was That elvis looking guy.

Flag Post

to get the wheelie :
just stay at the beaginning.
dont accelarate and just use the arrows.
restart if u fail.
Then u should catch up with the others.

I cant get 1st place :( ( ive come 2nd twice )
And does someone know any achievments?

Flag Post

My problem is that the second achievement in Planetoid: Craters (the first level) is the double somersault achievement… I’ve done double forward somersaults, double backs, and even quintuple forward and back ones, and the achievement will not unlock (and no, I’m not finishing last =p)!

Flag Post

Tray: i unlocked it with a double back somersault.

Flag Post

Whats the best one for the 3 second jump?

Flag Post
Originally posted by PaisleyStream:

Whats the best one for the 3 second jump?

nevermind, sir colin is :)

Flag Post

Aw come on… I did a quadruple front flip, a quadruple backflip, finished first place in Planetoid: Crater and I STILL didn’t get the achievement _

Flag Post

I think that you should:
Use either Spoke or Mr. C for Rear Wheelies.
Use either Letter F or Farty Pants for Front Wheelies.
Use Mr. Colin for speed and flips.
Use Bowler Brothers for pickups.
IMHO.

Flag Post

Easy Guide to win

Upgrade everything evenly, top to bottom and do as many achievements as possible, Best characters to use are, Back wheels – Cycleking, Front wheels- Letter F Air Time- Trikeceratops Boost and flips – Farty Pants man
if you can’t do an achievement wait till you have the character, if you still can’t do it, wait till you’ve upgraded some more

in Special races DON’T jump, as soon as you leave ground on a rock/hill, tilt downwards to keep maximum momentum and take you down slightly faster, works perfects on haddock chase, Letter F one needs boost, try to keep on front wheel as much as possible

Flag Post
Originally posted by DracoZero:

Haddock is insane… on a side not Sir Colin is way too good. I mean, i used Phoenix the penguin (and i liked it) untill i got Sir Colin. Now i just do quintuple and sextuple loops every race and finish with boost on level 7 or so.

lol
it only goes to lvl 5 boost and after quintuple somersaults it just says multi somersault