CycloManiacs Discussion / Walkthrough page 4

106 posts

Flag Post

Ron is extremely good for front wheelies… just go along a flat pressing forward and he’ll front-wheelie until the surface changes. Doesn’t need the careful adjustments or slowing down that the others do.

Been playing around trying to come 1st on the Moon with all the riders, but don’t think I’ll manage it with a few of them…

Flag Post

I found that fart pants is best for flips/airtime, and Cycle King is best for rear wheelies.

Flag Post

how do u unlock the bowler brothers?

Flag Post

how do you get moon level

Flag Post

??????

Flag Post
Originally posted by calca:

??????

Beat all of the bonus levels.

Flag Post

i need the third achivement on the moon-how do i get it? i cant find a way to get it, and what driver should i use?

Flag Post

Getting first on the moon level? I used Sir Colin with almost full upgrades. Get constant boosts by flipping the whole time and getting airtime. You should eventually have a run where you don’t crash and you’ll easily win.

Flag Post

What do horns actually do? I feel this must be something really obvious because its never mentioned anywhere

Flag Post

to beat outland zigzag use ‘F’ and wheelie and the start line until boost 5 then finish race. if your good you will catch up. this is to unlock bowler brothers

Flag Post

I found a glitch! If you go BACKWARDS (press down) at the start of the “sneaky start” race in Sunset City, you will fall off a cliff and just keep falling forever without dying. You can spin forever and rack up as many boosts as you want, but there is no way to get back in the race; you’re just stuck falling. Haven’t tried this in other levels yet.

Flag Post

dude, if u guys cant beat the hadock chase special youre tarded

Flag Post

Hi,
The one on:
Maxgames.com cyclomaniacs is the better one
the haddock is really really easy?
why are you having trouble? is it because of the version or do you need help
just ask me

Flag Post

Sir Colin is insanely good in this game. All boost medals are easy, since I can easily do 7 bakcflips in single jump with him (two backflips on flat ground). I recommend jumping alot on low ramps, you get easily 3 flips there (Zigzag and dunes booster)

The best type of game is to first crash and stay still for about 30 seconds in moon level, then go all out with Sir Colin and pass everyone.

Flag Post

who do i use to get the 3 second jump on out lands glacier? i think i know what to do it at but farty pants is not able to get to much past 2.50+

Flag Post

never mind i figured it out

Congratulations! You just won the Downhill Domination Badge and 30 points!

Flag Post

good game, kinda hard!

i have problems to get the brothers

carllock

Flag Post

The person you need ot get every achievment with relative ease is Farty Panks i get lev5 boosts half way though
every coarse only prob is i cant get the dam sneaky start =( oh yah and for the moon max out stats and try farty pants = )

Flag Post

can anyone help me? on achievement 60, you have to do a triple somersault. i keep doing it and it doesnt work. help?

Flag Post

how do i get the frist kongerate achiement on that game please replt

Flag Post

omg is it possible to get lvl 5boost on outlands zig zag?

Flag Post

The game won’t give me my badges, not even the easy one where you unlock a new character, I have unlocked over 6 characters by now, and I don’t have any cheats activated, any help here? thanks.

Flag Post

Bawls, i’m stuck in the seal chase. i dont’ know why, it just keeps gaining even though I’m jumping over the rocks and stuff

Flag Post

I have a problem with the level 5 boost reward on the “Plantetoid: Jaggies” map. But then again I haven’t got Farty or Colin yet…

Flag Post

what does it mean when in Planetoid level 2 says: Reach level 5 boost to unlock….. I ´ve tried everything but i can´t unlock it. The same thing in outlands level 3. I already pass cyclomaniacs 2, but i have problems with this things in one, hope someone can help me. thanks