CycloManiacs Discussion / Walkthrough page 5

106 posts

Flag Post

Cyclomaniacs 3 rider characters:
RobotJAM, Cyclo king, Ninja, MR. Chopper, Letterf, Pepe, The wheel, Sir Colin, Santa Carlos, Campy, Farty pants, Boff the dragon bracketman, Knight, Dinosaur, Skeleton, Pirate James, Sir Walter really, Ternimus, Spoke, Peduin, Le Cliff Van brakeking, Presta the Clown, Ron the runner, JUK JUK panks the Alien, Bavis trickle, Dick Wastley, Jennifer, Prof scientist, Grim reaper, Dewil, Ghost, Old cyclemen, Winalot, MC Ternimocil, Capt star, Julian the painted Masker, Sammy Toyota, Squirrel man, Harry the quantum man, Haddock, LongAnimals, TurboNuke, Funk masta Plava, The DonGO, Daft ninjella, Killer Chick, Fluffy, Barry Zooka, Vlad the implelder, DRACKULA, Gregcula, Gregzilla, Gregatron, The big greg, Spaceman, Grunt Boulders, Miss Ellie Fant, Mushy Peaks, Bubble pop Jim, Centaur, Rocket panda, DwAr F

Flag Post

how do u get the brothers

Flag Post

I figured out on walrus chase just keep holdind up and keep urself balanced.

Flag Post

Awww shucks i cant open Ron in the hacked version but i crashed in ZiZag and i not got Sir Colin I tryed 6x and in 7th start i got a sneaky start And i unlocked sir colin Horn is hacked

Flag Post

Not have cyclomaniacs 3

Flag Post

i’m having trouble beating the bubble. No matter what I do the bubble catches me on the first drop right after the rocks. I find Letter F hard to play. any help?