Zunderfury Feats

25 posts

Flag Post
I couldn't find a list of the feats kicking around the internet anywhere, so in case anyone else wants to view it while they're playing, here it is: -----NORMAL----- Warmed Up - Complete level 6 Great - Earn a score of 350,000 Combo Artist - Achieve a point multiplier of 3X Cat Lives - Stockpile 6 lives Cold War - Stockpile 6 bombs Ninja Movements - Complete level 9 without firing your weapon and without losing a life -----HEROIC----- Hero - Complete level 20 Millionaire - Earn a score of 1,000,000 points Combo Master - Achieve a score multipler of 6X The One - Gain 500,000 points with weapon level 1 Die Hard - Complete levels 1-20 without losing a life Stonewall - Complete level 12 without moving -----LEGEND----- Legend - Complete level 36 Multi Millionaire - Earn a score of 3,000,000 points Slayer - Gain 50,000 lifetime mob kills It Was Lag! - Lose all lives on level 2 Baller - Stockpile 75,000 Credits Impeccable - Complete levels 1-30 without losing a life

Flag Post

I think that many people will use this if they find it on here. That was a good idea. It annoyed me that you can’t see the feats while playing, but now you can!

Flag Post

I agree with the post above.

I usually find myself forgetting exactly what i need to do.

Thanks

Flag Post

Bumping this brilliant post back up to the first page. Someone shoud keep doing that, even though I’ll forget. Thanks Telis

Flag Post

Here’s a bump for you : )

Flag Post

Meh, I just opened two instances of the game. But yes, it’s good to have a list outside the game somewhere.

Flag Post

I screenshotted them and pasted them into paint, but yeah.same thing. and massively unnecessary bump, Colino…

Flag Post

I’m at loss at the loose all lives on lvl2… What does this one mean?

n/m, I actually tried it and it worked:) just sounded off.

Flag Post

Please can someone tell me what am i meant to do to win Slayer – Gain 50,000 lifetime mob kills, i dont understand? thanks

Flag Post

Kill 50,000 people in all. Like between games and everything. So just get all the other feats. You will be close by then

Flag Post

Thank you very much so yes i hope i am close.

Flag Post

GL in getting the imp badge

Flag Post

The impossible badge took me about 16 days for about 2 hours a day for me to get it but eventually i got it :)

Flag Post

I don’t like rezzing an old thread, but…

Does “Ninja Movements” allow firing bombs? Otherwise I don’t know how to even complete that level.

Flag Post

Does “Ninja Movements” allow firing bombs? Otherwise I don’t know how to even complete that level.

Of course, that’s what the creator intended to make you do. Just get a few bombs, dodge the enemies long enough to kill a lot of them in one go and finish the level without shooting. Cake. ;)

Flag Post

what determines yyour multiplier?

Flag Post

I think it’s amount of enemies killed. But if you die, it resets.

Flag Post

this is cool.

Flag Post

Why oh why did you bump a 5 month old thread?!

Flag Post

ehi but what ** are the lifetime mobs kills?! It’s the only feat I need for the impossible badge

Flag Post

ehi but what ** are the lifetime mobs kills?! It’s the only feat I need for the impossible badge

It’s the hardest feat ever. I mean, going wave 1-30 without losing a single life? That’s the easiest thing I’ve ever seen. But the lifetime mobs kills, man! You have to destroy a freaking 50k mobs over all your games! You get the rest of the feats at around a thousand kills, so I guess you have to play another 49 games. Good luck! You’re going to need it.

Flag Post

Now see, 50k lifetime mobs is the only achievement I have. Uhoh, necromancy powers.

Edit: The only “Legend” achievement I have. At least, it was at the time of ressurection, now I’m only missing two.

Flag Post

I know this is an old thread, but let me fix the formatting of the first post to make it easier to read.

NORMAL

Warmed Up – Complete level 6
Great – Earn a score of 350,000
Combo Artist – Achieve a point multiplier of 3X
Cat Lives – Stockpile 6 lives
Cold War – Stockpile 6 bombs
Ninja Movements – Complete level 9 without firing your weapon and without losing a life

HEROIC
Hero – Complete level 20
Millionaire – Earn a score of 1,000,000 points
Combo Master – Achieve a score multipler of 6X
The One – Gain 500,000 points with weapon level 1
Die Hard – Complete levels 1-20 without losing a life
Stonewall – Complete level 12 without moving

LEGEND
Legend – Complete level 36
Multi Millionaire – Earn a score of 3,000,000 points
Slayer – Gain 50,000 lifetime mob kills
It Was Lag! – Lose all lives on level 2 Baller –
Stockpile 75,000 Credits
Impeccable – Complete levels 1-30 without losing a life

Flag Post

What does 500.000 points with weapon level 1 mean?
Does that mean I’m not allowed to upgrade my weapon at all, or am I allowed to upgrade it once?

Flag Post

Sadly, the only feat i have ever gotten was getting the easy badge.