The "What was that game called?" Thread page 103

4130 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxLegendSxX:

I used to play a game alot on a flashgame site. (not kongregate)
It’s like 2.5d with 2 bases and alot of diffrent towers all with hp from what i can remember.
You had like soldiers spawning from towers.
You are like a commander that’s more powerful than the others
You would get a warn when a tower of you is being destroyed.
You could fuse items to get better weapons and armor (for example boots to let you run way faster to a tower.)
You had to destroy your enemy’s towers but at the same time defend yours.

There are also elite soldiers in your army wich takes longer to spawn.
You could get an extra wave of enemy’s out of all your towers if a bar was ready in a tower.
It was kinda open world (a big map)

I think you could choose between 2 factions (1 evil 1 good) and 4 classes ( 2 mages and 2 horseriders I think)

Does anyone know what I’m talking about?
Pleas give me the name of the game

2 player tower defence.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Johnny93:
Originally posted by Shadendemon:
Originally posted by JokerJ061398:
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

What is that game where you play a wizard and you find spell scrolls and resurrect skeletons, its a top down and i believe the wizard is wearing blue robes. the maps are set like a zelda game or a hands of war. i believe you level up, but i think you may just get the scrolls to learn spells to make you stronger.

Most likely Wizard’s Run

no thats not the one, the game about 3 years old, maybe more, and its a kong game definitely

Realm Of The Mad God? It’s on Kongregate.

no, much older than that.

It’s not recent.
It has badges (I am mostly certain)
It’s has something to do with Resurrecting skells and casting spells,
you are a wizard walking around killing stuff
you have full movement (wasd (maybe mouse movement)
It is not necromicon
It’s not Wizard Run
Its not RotMG

Would it be the Merlin’s Revenge series?

AWESOME THATS IT! THANKS SO MUCH!!

Flag Post

Rafael20x I am thinking of “Game Dev Story” but it’s not very old… It sounds like a tycoon of some sort

Flag Post
Originally posted by chromegirl:

Im looking for a decision based game where it gives you two or three options and you have to pick one to progress through the mission. The goal is to eliminate the enemy forces and get some of your forces through to the end of the mission alive. I found a game that was very similar ((prehaps unfinished version?)) Called The mission 1.

Flag Post

It’s not the “Modern Tactics” games, Chromegirl?

Flag Post

I have a flash game that is a tower defence of sorts. I played it on kongregate, it has “baloon in a wasteland” graphics, but there were 5 different floors, and you took an elevator between floors to kill the oncoming monsters. You could later buy turrets to do that for you or slow the invasion down.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sabwab:

I have a flash game that is a tower defence of sorts. I played it on kongregate, it has “baloon in a wasteland” graphics, but there were 5 different floors, and you took an elevator between floors to kill the oncoming monsters. You could later buy turrets to do that for you or slow the invasion down.

The Next Floor.

Flag Post

My god thank you man. Been looking for like 1 year haha. Appreciate it man.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maowee:

Rafael20x I am thinking of “Game Dev Story” but it’s not very old… It sounds like a tycoon of some sort

Thanks for the help, but i ended up finding it by myself. The game i was searching was THE PROJECT

Flag Post

I forgot the name of a game and want to play it. I have tried searching categories and names with keywords like “turn based, war, army, risk” and cannot find it. The game was very similar to Warlight (which is very similar to Risk) and had some animations in it. I know when you have something like 5/6/7 armies your territory would have a tank on it, and then with 8+ or something it would become a plane. Anyone remember this one? I hope my description is good enough!

Flag Post

never knew there was such a thread… so i’m gonna try…
1. it’s a space themed game
2. it is similar to steambirds game in term of controls
3. It is very old, at least 6 years old I think.
4. the ships you control have a limited amount of ammos of various types, and getting hit might cause you to lose some ammo I think (or some types or one of the launchers etc, not exactly sure…)
5. it is a flash game

the other details i honestly cant recall or be sure of. for example, i’m not entirely sure if in team vs team battles if you control all the ships or just one… so… meh… throw all the possibilities at me plz
on another note, this game might be chinese cause I played it back when I was in china…. but I honestly can’t be sure about that either way.

Flag Post

Theres a game on kong that I really wanna play again. It has 3 endings, all of which are negative :p Also at one point you get turned into a frog or a snail and you have to go though some sewer bit.

Flag Post

-i dont remember the name of the game im looking for but i know it was about a guy who rides in a hoverboard that shooted lasers and killed fliying monsters in this game you could go to different planets (i think), he had a partner that helped him on the final boss ,also this game had a interesting plot and gameplay
-it is a flash game
-i think the game was called strider or something like that
-its an old game(about 8 years ago)
-i dont believe its uploaded on kong
-i believe this game had sequels
-the whole game was a sidescroller(automatic screen scroll)
-it is 2d
-i believe that you could upgrade your character

Flag Post
Originally posted by Metepod:

Theres a game on kong that I really wanna play again. It has 3 endings, all of which are negative :p Also at one point you get turned into a frog or a snail and you have to go though some sewer bit.

MIGHT be Lucky Tower, might being the key-word in this sentence

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

It’s not the “Modern Tactics” games, Chromegirl?

I said decision based game not turn based…

Flag Post
Originally posted by jumping1:

MIGHT be Lucky Tower, might being the key-word in this sentence

Yeah, thats it, thanks!

Flag Post

i have a game.
its a game where you are a person killing people and there was like guys that look like quagmire nad peter griffin.im bad at describing games…

Flag Post

i played a game with very colorful backgrounds, mostly black, but with many colors like a line going from right to the left. it was “automatic” battles like in endless tower.whenever you win a battle you can pick to fight stronger, weaker, or the same strong opponent. when you level up you can pick between increasing health, attack speed, or attack damage.very much like endless tower. just much more addictive.

Flag Post

The Visitor?

Flag Post

I remember playing a game here where you used treasure bags and stuff to guide a character through a maze. I remember it being top – down

Flag Post

The character moved automatically

Flag Post
Originally posted by inzombiak:

I remember playing a game here where you used treasure bags and stuff to guide a character through a maze. I remember it being top – down

I think i make a point of avoiding that game specificly, if i see it again ill post it here.

I’ve got two games i’m looking for, Neither of them are on Kong.

The first one is a hidden object game, but it wasn’t one of the “you found all items! continue with the story!” games. Nearly everything you found was used to mantain or upgrade your town. It was cool because you could look in the forest for some bamboo and find something you werent looking for, or even expecting. It also made you feel like you are finding all that stuff for a reason, rather than to waste time. It was probably on Bigfishgames, but i can’t be certain.

The second game was an RTS game, similar to Age Of Empires. It pretty much was AoE except that it was fought on alien planets, and the characters were aliens. I believe it was run on DOS-box, but i do know it was incredibly old. My dad had the game when i was born (I think). The main reason i even remember this game is the little gray alien guy saying: “Daboo!” I would be amazed if anyone could give me the correct game here

If i remember anything else about these games i’ll post it here.

Flag Post
Originally posted by inzombiak:

Talesworth Adventures. There’s two of them.

Flag Post

I’m searching a text point-and-click style game about a secret IRC channel and a journalist. I played it 1-2 years ago I guess. As much I remember, here, on Kongregate. The game was kinda short and.

Edit: after even more search, found it: http://www.kongregate.com/games/31eee384/secretnet

Flag Post

There is this flash game that I remember in painful detail, but I can’t find it and I’d like your help. The game is a defense strategy game. You controlled a squad of solders defending an outpost from waves of enemies. The view is overhead. The structure resembles a black castle in the center of the map. I remember 3 classes: Soldier, Medic, and Engineer to fix the outpost. The units stayed inside the outpost and you have to move them around the perimeter to defend your outpost. After each level, a ship came for you to add more units or swap them out for a different class. Each units leveled up by experience not by purchasing upgrades. Black and gold stands out as the color scheme of the units/outpost/ship, and the ground was a light brown/tan. If I remember, you were fighting off aliens. Hope you can help find the game :)