The "What was that game called?" Thread page 107

4130 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlexFromRomania:

I remeber about 6-9 months ago, I played a game… on Kongregate. Had no badges/highscore, thus a low rating.
It was like DotA, three lanes where your tropps are sent automatically to engage enemy tropps, and you control a kinda slow-moving hero ( i remember playing as an undead spellcaster, a lich, I think). You can aid your warriors in battle, mainly because without you they’re overwhelmed and enemy towers kill them easily.
The hero you control gains levels,and gold, which he uses to buy some upgrades or one-two extra units.
Can anyone tell me how is that game called, cuz i really dont remeber.

The Eternal Battle

Flag Post
Originally posted by MinecraftCake13:

When I was little I owned and played this game on my dad’s computer. When you entered the game there was a dog and he welcomed you and stuff and led you into a school. In the school there was a hallway. I would always go into a door and in that door was a kitchen or something. You could make different stuff on the counter by selecting ingredients and stuff. It was for the PC. I’ve looked for it forever but I never could remember the name. Thanks for the help. Please tell me. :)

Sounds like Jumpstart 1st Grade. I played it a lot when I was really young. Notify me if I was right

Flag Post

K there was a game I played here probably within the past couple of years, it was an rpg where you where pretty much a circle (I think) and there was a bunch of story points that you had to go to, the game kinda looked like connect the dots or something. It wasn’t high rated, but I found it strangely amusing.

Flag Post

There’s a game in which you answer series of philosophical questions by typing several answers in a sheet of some sort. You’re in some sort of white room. The game is relatively recently released (It is not the end)

Flag Post

There was this game that was about a reporter who went onto a hackers IRC channel. You could talk to the hackers there and click options to talk. One of the endings involved putting out a hit on one of the members. It was part of a one day game challenge I think

Flag Post
Originally posted by Megamaxmax:

There was this game that was about a reporter who went onto a hackers IRC channel. You could talk to the hackers there and click options to talk. One of the endings involved putting out a hit on one of the members. It was part of a one day game challenge I think

Is it Secretnet?

Flag Post

ok so I have googled this game and gone through all the game pages on Kongregate but just can’t seem to find it. It was an upgrade game where you played as a kind of ball of spikes and just could upgrade the length of the spikes and speed of the ball throughout the game when you got an upgrade point. And it was also never-ending

Flag Post
Originally posted by V0idGuard:
Originally posted by Megamaxmax:

Is it Secretnet?

Yes, that was it. Thanks.

Flag Post

There was a quiz game on Kongregate that I played a while back. You had a silhouette of a video game character, and you had to type in who that character was. I think you could also ask for hints and stuff… The only other thing I remember about it was that it kinda had a darkish background in the game. Can someone tell me what this game is? Thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Darkboy5846:
Originally posted by AlexFromRomania:

I remeber about 6-9 months ago, I played a game… on Kongregate. Had no badges/highscore, thus a low rating.
It was like DotA, three lanes where your tropps are sent automatically to engage enemy tropps, and you control a kinda slow-moving hero ( i remember playing as an undead spellcaster, a lich, I think). You can aid your warriors in battle, mainly because without you they’re overwhelmed and enemy towers kill them easily.
The hero you control gains levels,and gold, which he uses to buy some upgrades or one-two extra units.
Can anyone tell me how is that game called, cuz i really dont remeber.

The Eternal Battle

That’s it, thanks!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

There’s a game in which you answer series of philosophical questions by typing several answers in a sheet of some sort. You’re in some sort of white room. The game is relavitly recently released (It is not the end)

This one?

Flag Post

the game im looking for is kind of like tetris in a way, it was 3D and when you had all the same blocks together they would vanish and the whole area you played on looked like a planet and the more you stacked the bigger the “planet” got. i remember it came out around 2010…. anyone have any clue the name of it? cuz i cant remember…oh and when you moved the mouse the “planet” moved around. i also remember it was on the front page of the website for like 2 weeks….

Flag Post

The game was about a kid in high school who never had friends but his future self comes back to him and helps him acomplish tasks in life, it had 26 different endings.

Flag Post

Missing a game from my childhood and I think it was made by brandgames but it’s gone. It was the taco bell game like tasty taco temple challenge.

It took place in a school and the students were turned into zombies by a mad scientist. You would burp on them to change them back and in order to burp you needed doctor pepper. After you burped in it enough it would change back to a human. I remember a kid shaking his glasses and a blonde haired teacher standing after you change them back and at the end you would go through a platform undergrount where the mad scientist was. He would throw vials at you.

Flag Post
Originally posted by navin474:

The game was about a kid in high school who never had friends but his future self comes back to him and helps him acomplish tasks in life, it had 26 different endings.

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for (as it has a different number of endings), but the plot is similar: Thousand Dollar Soul.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:
Originally posted by navin474:

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for (as it has a different number of endings), but the plot is similar: Thousand Dollar Soul.

Thank you, :D i love this game.

Flag Post

looking for this game where you are a robot and you are in this white room where missiles lasres ect try to kill you and you have to avoid them, there is techno playing in the background.

Flag Post

^
Survival Lab?

Flag Post

Hey when i created the account i played a game with star ships something with colony and lots of stars i had to do transports from one star to another to make monney and buy other ships, and to discover all stars at the beggining i can’t find that game and i can’t see it in played game on my account

Flag Post

Omg! So much posts in this topic.

Flag Post
Originally posted by georgecl88:

Hey when i created the account i played a game with star ships something with colony and lots of stars i had to do transports from one star to another to make monney and buy other ships, and to discover all stars at the beggining i can’t find that game and i can’t see it in played game on my account

http://www.kongregate.com/games/DJStatika/starfighter-disputed-galaxy

Flag Post

No it is not this game … it doesnt require account it is not multyplayer game thk for searching

Flag Post

It was a fantasy RTS. The thing that made it special was that instead of 3rd person, it was a bird’s-eye-view. It’s like a siege game where it’s a 1v1, and you have to capture villages and properties for more income/soldiers. (No, it wasn’t Necronator 2)

Flag Post
Originally posted by DrOctaganapus2:

It was a fantasy RTS. The thing that made it special was that instead of 3rd person, it was a bird’s-eye-view. It’s like a siege game where it’s a 1v1, and you have to capture villages and properties for more income/soldiers. (No, it wasn’t Necronator 2)

Warlords call to arms?

Flag Post

three games.

1. its a conquering game. you control a gang and conquer hearts and spades squares. I remember there are colours for different gangs. Not sure if it is on kong.

2. PIXELATED RPG game. Pink guy with a sword. You can upgrade the sword with gems, change the height and width of the sword. Oh i remembered the boss was some huge head. I am certained its made by japan. (if my memory doesnt fail me)

3. dont really remember much about this one. you control a mage, your attacks are like small orange spirit bombs at the start but throughout you get scrolls or something like to upgrade your attacks.

All three games a computer games.
EDIT: Found number 2. Ginormo Sword. I remember re-playing it few months back.