The "What was that game called?" Thread page 108

4487 posts

Flag Post

Note: Not on Kongregate

It was a game that was in birds-eye-view. 2 teams, aliens, mutants or something and survivors. It only had 1 map, a very dark city. It was 3 different game modes I think;

TDM – Simple, first to 25 kills win.
Survival – X amount of people survive as many waves as possible.
Infection – 19 survivors, 1 alien. Each survivor killed turns into an alien.

I am not sure if these modes were in it, but it was definately aliens/mutants vs people and is on AndkonArcade.com

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by hok0003:
Originally posted by proweehian:

3. dont really remember much about this one. you control a mage, your attacks are like small orange spirit bombs at the start but throughout you get scrolls or something like to upgrade your attacks.

Merlin’s Revenge 2?

Oh Yes! Thanks a bunch! but why can’t i play it on kong, i wonder…

 
Flag Post

I’m looking for a game that used to be on kongregate, it was voxel based and you could build up a small town and had to go on adventures and dig stuff up. You could also make your own voxel models and place them in town, i think “Adventure” was in the name but that’s about it.

 
Flag Post

I am looking for a game that came out in the last year (I think) where you basically use the blue and orange gels from portal. It’s 2D.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Qlegolas:

I can’t find the name of that game where you have to guide a falling bal through a bunch of rising platforms with holes in them…

I don’t know. Thats a classic theme and many games use that. Sorry D:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by TheHoma:

I am looking for a game that came out in the last year (I think) where you basically use the blue and orange gels from portal. It’s 2D.

This is on Kongregate. I believe it’s called Portal:The Flash Version. Just search portal on the search bar.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by moomoofire11:
Originally posted by TheHoma:

I am looking for a game that came out in the last year (I think) where you basically use the blue and orange gels from portal. It’s 2D.

This is on Kongregate. I believe it’s called Portal:The Flash Version. Just search portal on the search bar.

I know that game. Thank you. This game is a bit more cartoony (I think) and you don’t get a portal gun.

I found it. It’s called Paint Gunner

 
Flag Post

I’m looking for a game. It is a comic book style RPG about this one Man who gets turned into a vampire and some of the first opening levels involve him in these underground catacomb areas. One other thing i remember is that the Templars are the villans in this game

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Metaknight42:

I’m looking for a game. It is a comic book style RPG about this one Man who gets turned into a vampire and some of the first opening levels involve him in these underground catacomb areas. One other thing i remember is that the Templars are the villans in this game

www.kongregate.com/games/comicbookrpgs/immortal-souls-dark-crusade

 
Flag Post

It’s a classic flash game that takes place in what seems to be deep sea. It’s played like snake and you eat smaller organisms to grow your own.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FinalSolstice:

It’s a classic flash game that takes place in what seems to be deep sea. It’s played like snake and you eat smaller organisms to grow your own.

Feeding Frenzy.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:
Originally posted by FinalSolstice:

It’s a classic flash game that takes place in what seems to be deep sea. It’s played like snake and you eat smaller organisms to grow your own.

Feeding Frenzy.

No. “Played like snake” as in you eat the other little things and you grow longer. More details: Everything was made of circles in the game, and you would go deeper or higher by a portal in each depth

 
Flag Post

A few years ago, on a website called, I think, mad dog games, I played an adventure rpg that played kind of like Might and magic (only not good graphics.) I believe it was set in space (on a planet), because you had different races. You created the four people in your party, and set their skills and stuff. It didn’t have animation, but more like a picture by picture game. I wish I could remember the story line, but it was a while ago. I just remember that I enjoyed it alot, and wanted to play it again.

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post
Originally posted by FinalSolstice:

It’s a classic flash game that takes place in what seems to be deep sea. It’s played like snake and you eat smaller organisms to grow your own.

I think it’s the game called Flow.

 
Flag Post

Can you help me to remember one game? In the game there was space and 2 huge teams of spaceships/colonys. You start game at the home space base and had some missions. Sometimes you could upgrade your ship. There were different kind of missions, in some of them you needed to help ally, in some you was needed to assasinate someones spaceship. The map was really huge. In the game you acted like a freelancer, not like army man. Lastly, i cant remember if was everything computer generated or real people were playing too, so the game might be an online one. Someone help?

 
Flag Post

A game where you’re playing as a girl with a big sword and armour walking from left to right, there are 5 points where some of them are monsters and some of them are upgrades for specific types, and in the end you fight against a big dragon.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Taquel:

A game where you’re playing as a girl with a big sword and armour walking from left to right, there are 5 points where some of them are monsters and some of them are upgrades for specific types, and in the end you fight against a big dragon.

Trigger Knight.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by a3lex33:

Can you help me to remember one game? In the game there was space and 2 huge teams of spaceships/colonys. You start game at the home space base and had some missions. Sometimes you could upgrade your ship. There were different kind of missions, in some of them you needed to help ally, in some you was needed to assasinate someones spaceship. The map was really huge. In the game you acted like a freelancer, not like army man. Lastly, i cant remember if was everything computer generated or real people were playing too, so the game might be an online one. Someone help?

Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy. It used to be multiplayer but reverted to singleplayer after it was overrun by hackers, which might be why you’re getting a bit confused about the enemies. Enjoy, regardless.

 
Flag Post

Hi!

I need a help:

The game was mouse only, featuring an “egg”. You clicked on it an you could choose two options, then an animation happened, and then again two animations until there was again only an egg.

Weird/crazy animation, cyriak style.

Do anyone knows? Thank you!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kajo:

Hi!

I need a help:

The game was mouse only, featuring an “egg”. You clicked on it an you could choose two options, then an animation happened, and then again two animations until there was again only an egg.

Weird/crazy animation, cyriak style.

Do anyone knows? Thank you!

http://www.kongregate.com/games/thebaboon/mitoza?acomplete=mimoza

 
Flag Post

Thank you!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Pimgd:

The first game is statbuilder.

hmm statbuilder… never heard of it… if its in general i have… if its a game..i havent
 
Flag Post

I remember a game I played a few months ago. It was kind of like Raze in that there were a lot of weapons, you could purchase upgrades, etc. It was also similar to plazma burst (there were canisters of explosives.) You could press z to slow time, and choose between using a bulky, slow suit with high hp and a light, fast one with lower hp. There was a stage where you had to clear a room full of the explosive canisters (these canisters were red, which was not the normal color). I think it was necessary to slow time for that lvl.

 
Flag Post

Quite a bit of time ago (at least a year and a half), I played a Risk type (i.e., conquer the world, turnbased) game on some site (might have been Kongregate, I really don’t recall) where I played the CPU on a map with a lot of islands (I think there was more than one map, though) with links between them where you could travel across the sea.

On the islands were cities and towers you could capture, and in the sea there were whirlpools which acted like towers and cities, producing units.

There was a fog of war, and a spell/technology to (temporarily?) remove it from the area so you could see how many units were in a specific region.