The "What was that game called?" Thread page 109

3763 posts

Flag Post

Thank you!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pimgd:

The first game is statbuilder.

hmm statbuilder… never heard of it… if its in general i have… if its a game..i havent

Flag Post

I remember a game I played a few months ago. It was kind of like Raze in that there were a lot of weapons, you could purchase upgrades, etc. It was also similar to plazma burst (there were canisters of explosives.) You could press z to slow time, and choose between using a bulky, slow suit with high hp and a light, fast one with lower hp. There was a stage where you had to clear a room full of the explosive canisters (these canisters were red, which was not the normal color). I think it was necessary to slow time for that lvl.

Flag Post

Quite a bit of time ago (at least a year and a half), I played a Risk type (i.e., conquer the world, turnbased) game on some site (might have been Kongregate, I really don’t recall) where I played the CPU on a map with a lot of islands (I think there was more than one map, though) with links between them where you could travel across the sea.

On the islands were cities and towers you could capture, and in the sea there were whirlpools which acted like towers and cities, producing units.

There was a fog of war, and a spell/technology to (temporarily?) remove it from the area so you could see how many units were in a specific region.

Flag Post

I played this game where you are a girl who wakes up with no memory of who she is. She meets this guy outside her house. They start to like each other. She is trying to restart a computer. Each night she has a nightmare and you have to fight her nightmare. If you lose, you lose your memory and all your skills return to level 1. If you win, you still lose your memory but you keep your skills at their current level. It’s a lot like the “robot wants” games in that you get skills by helping people and collecting items. Turns out at the end the girl was evil and was trying to destroy the world and the guy was trying to stop her but in the battle they both lost their memories. Help please

Flag Post

^^ Level Up

Flag Post

I think the game is called nightmare killer?

Flag Post

It was this game called StarFox 64.

Flag Post

I hate playing the memory game with myself. O.o

Flag Post

I saw the gameplay video on youtube, but the video didn’t mention the name of game.
Around 1:35 of this video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJhfovbfiVs

This is a 3D game like “Crush the Castle”.
http://s16.postimage.org/l6fja25it/0_1.png
http://s12.postimage.org/n55pxeoct/0_2.png

If you happen to know the name, please tell me.
Thank you!

Flag Post

I remember a game where you have to escape from some kind of dungeon-cave thing. It’s a platformer, and the character is a white head. You can jump or walk around, and also you could teleport close to your location if you have enough energy. Blue crystals replenish your energy. There are missiles, and it was based on an old game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by KanotiS:

I saw the gameplay video on youtube, but the video didn’t mention the name of game.
Around 1:35 of this video

I think the first game is qwop, although it’s made in 2d flash, not in unity.
No idea about the second game!

Flag Post
Originally posted by a3lex33:

Can you help me to remember one game? In the game there was space and 2 huge teams of spaceships/colonys. You start game at the home space base and had some missions. Sometimes you could upgrade your ship. There were different kind of missions, in some of them you needed to help ally, in some you was needed to assasinate someones spaceship. The map was really huge. In the game you acted like a freelancer, not like army man. Lastly, i cant remember if was everything computer generated or real people were playing too, so the game might be an online one. Someone help?

I think it’s called Void, although it has 4 factions, unlike your description. It’s fully computer generated, and I heard there is a sequel in work.

Flag Post

Does anyone remember that game where you are a warrior running and you have a time limit,theres a final boss and everything and at the end of every run you have a level which is your score multiplier?Theres certain stops where you get armor and others you get more time and another for potions

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

nvm found it

Flag Post

Looking for a flash game (dont remember if this is on kong) – rpg in quite retro style, you were descending into some dungeon/cave looking for your girlfriend (or daughter, dont remember), there were notes written by some adventurer (he was final boss). There where zombies, skeletons, mages, ghosts as enemies. There were some kind of in-game achievments, like collecting all coins (or something like that) on every level, nokilling and so on

Flag Post
Originally posted by ds_914:

I remember a game where you have to escape from some kind of dungeon-cave thing. It’s a platformer, and the character is a white head. You can jump or walk around, and also you could teleport close to your location if you have enough energy. Blue crystals replenish your energy. There are missiles, and it was based on an old game.

Sounds like Focus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Witekdddd:

Looking for a flash game (dont remember if this is on kong) – rpg in quite retro style, you were descending into some dungeon/cave looking for your girlfriend (or daughter, dont remember), there were notes written by some adventurer (he was final boss). There where zombies, skeletons, mages, ghosts as enemies. There were some kind of in-game achievments, like collecting all coins (or something like that) on every level, nokilling and so on

The Adventures of Dear Explorer.

Flag Post

I am looking for a defense type game. It was a game where you start out by picking one of three heros (a knight, archer and wizard I think). Each level you then place a regular unit (archer/knight/wizard) somewhere on the field. These units (I think) can only be placed in certain spots. After X waves in the level you got some sort of currency. At that point you could then upgrade your hero or your units (if you had enough currency). Once units are placed on the field they cannot move (other then knights which had a radious they moved around in).

I know there are lots of these types of games, but the two biggest ‘unique’ things I remember was the hero and upgrades.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hotshot2012:

I am looking for a defense type game. It was a game where you start out by picking one of three heros (a knight, archer and wizard I think). Each level you then place a regular unit (archer/knight/wizard) somewhere on the field. These units (I think) can only be placed in certain spots. After X waves in the level you got some sort of currency. At that point you could then upgrade your hero or your units (if you had enough currency). Once units are placed on the field they cannot move (other then knights which had a radious they moved around in).

I know there are lots of these types of games, but the two biggest ‘unique’ things I remember was the hero and upgrades.

Sounds similar to this, Hands of war tower defense.

Flag Post

thats the one. Tnx. Been a long time since I played it (I never got the last badge). Using an archor this time instead of knight that needs to run around to hit an enemy.