The "What was that game called?" Thread page 110

4061 posts

Flag Post

There was a game I played awhile ago,it was a spaceship battle game, really simple, you would battle an AI ship and level up either Speed Health or Damage. The fights were all automated so all you did was watch, anyone know the name? I spent far to long trying to google it.

Flag Post

Hello everyone. Basically there was a start and endpoint but there were obstacles and such in the way. What you had to do is get to the endpoint by making a path before the computer did. So you would make the path and press “go” or something and it would simulate. Eventually you had to beat 2 computers if I remember correctly. Thanks.

Flag Post

There was a game on Kongregate with badges.

There was a guy who went deep diving into the oceans, to kill fish and collect money. You could purchase some upgrades. At night, he would get nightmares sometimes about getting chased by weird sea creatures.

I believe the title had something fishing or ocean related.

Flag Post
Originally posted by pika493:

There was a guy who went deep diving into the oceans, to kill fish and collect money. You could purchase some upgrades. At night, he would get nightmares sometimes about getting chased by weird sea creatures.

Fisher-Diver.

Flag Post

PLEASE HELP :D

GAME #1: sidescrolling shooter with awesome graphics and destructible scenery. I remember that you fight in a train and then the train crashes. Later you are on board a nuclear missile and have to fight the bad guy and disarm the nuke. The main reason I remember this game is the levels are very dynamic and change a lot. There are levels where you get to drive a tank or APC (still side scrolling).

GAME #2: it was a platformer/adventure game where you had to go from screen to screen and each item you collected gave you a new power, like double jump. It was NOT Robot Wants Kitty/Puppy/IceCream. I remember there were boots that let you jump higher. I think there was an underwater level and also a snow level (with a yeti?) and at the end you had to go to the final part of the game by triple-jumping up a cliff on the left side of the starting zone.

Flag Post

I am looking for a *dungeon" rpg game whose name I have forgotten. In that game, you could choose between one of many classes such as a vampire, priest, barbarian, mage, ranger and etc. You start out with only a small piece of map and as you walk around you will be able to complete the map. Every level, there is an end boss and hordes of monsters attacking you. Every time you complete a level you fall through a black panel and you start over again. Everytime you climb down a hole the monsters get harder and harder but keep dropping better and better loot. I believe there was a poison type weapon in the game? I think you could level up your stats as well.

I’m pretty sure I played this game on kongregate but can’t remember what the name is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TraitorJo:

I am looking for a *dungeon" rpg game whose name I have forgotten. In that game, you could choose between one of many classes such as a vampire, priest, barbarian, mage, ranger and etc. You start out with only a small piece of map and as you walk around you will be able to complete the map. Every level, there is an end boss and hordes of monsters attacking you. Every time you complete a level you fall through a black panel and you start over again. Everytime you climb down a hole the monsters get harder and harder but keep dropping better and better loot. I believe there was a poison type weapon in the game? I think you could level up your stats as well.

I’m pretty sure I played this game on kongregate but can’t remember what the name is.

Hack Slash Crawl

Originally posted by humnab:

GAME #1: sidescrolling shooter with awesome graphics and destructible scenery. I remember that you fight in a train and then the train crashes. Later you are on board a nuclear missile and have to fight the bad guy and disarm the nuke. The main reason I remember this game is the levels are very dynamic and change a lot. There are levels where you get to drive a tank or APC (still side scrolling).

GAME #2: it was a platformer/adventure game where you had to go from screen to screen and each item you collected gave you a new power, like double jump. It was NOT Robot Wants Kitty/Puppy/IceCream. I remember there were boots that let you jump higher. I think there was an underwater level and also a snow level (with a yeti?) and at the end you had to go to the final part of the game by triple-jumping up a cliff on the left side of the starting zone.

Game 2 is endeavor

Flag Post
Originally posted by hok0003:
Originally posted by pika493:

Fisher-Diver.

That’s the one; thanks! :]

Flag Post
Originally posted by humnab:

www.kongregate.com/games/vapgames/intrusion

Flag Post

Thank you both!

Flag Post

It’s a pixely Action RPG/platforming game. Scoured Kong but can’t find it.

*An older game, earlier than 2010, at least.
*Sidescroller but from a far back view like Pixel Knight.
*The battle system is very action-rpg like Secret of Mana, and it has a Final Fantasy-like menu and you level up and use potions and whatnot.
*Medieval fantasy type setting.
*There’s a flying ship later on in the game (that you have to use to get past this cliff that’s too high to jump up to)
*Only an hour or two long. It ends really abruptly, because it seemed like it was building up, then it just ends.

It’s NOT Hero’s Arms, Mardek or Arcuz.

Flag Post

I’m looking for a bit old flash game, where you entered a pitch black cave (as a tourist I think) and then your crew gets eaten by the monsters living there, and then you have to save you friend and leave with nothing but a flashlight

Flag Post
Originally posted by HElwy:

I’m looking for a bit old flash game, where you entered a pitch black cave (as a tourist I think) and then your crew gets eaten by the monsters living there, and then you have to save you friend and leave with nothing but a flashlight

Neverending Light?

Flag Post

Hi All,

I just wanted to ask you about the name of a flash game if any one knows it, i played that game around a year ago.

it is a shooter with top-down view … the story line mainly is about a group of heroes (human, aliens and a robot) collaborating to save the universe.

you start the game by selecting your hero, and then proceed to all the top view shooting action.

each hero has his own upgrades and powers.

it was a really fun game, with catchy soundtracks …unfortunately i cannot remember the name of this one :(

could anyone help me please ??

Flag Post

Hello everyone. Basically there was a start and endpoint but there were obstacles and such in the way. What you had to do is get to the endpoint by making a path before the computer did. So you would make the path and press “go” or something and it would simulate. Eventually you had to beat 2 computers if I remember correctly. Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fireseal:

Neverending Light?

Flag Post
Originally posted by DegenerationX:

Maze Stopper 1, 2, or 3.
You’re welcome.

Flag Post
Originally posted by numero2007:

Hi All,

I just wanted to ask you about the name of a flash game if any one knows it, i played that game around a year ago.

it is a shooter with top-down view … the story line mainly is about a group of heroes (human, aliens and a robot) collaborating to save the universe.

you start the game by selecting your hero, and then proceed to all the top view shooting action.

it was a really fun game, with catchy soundtracks …unfortunately i cannot remember the name of this one :(

Just wanted to add that the game provided a bio to each of the heroes.
i think there were about 5 heroes .. one of them is a robot .. and one was human
i don’t really remember … but i would really REALLY appreciate it if someone could get that name for me !!!

Flag Post

Hi, I can’t seem to remember the name of this game…

The player was fighting in an arena, in a steampunk world (i think), opponent by opponent, and then a boss after a while.
However, there was no visual representation of fighting, but instead, you had some 9 skills (in a 3×3 grid) that you had to press in a timed manner, until you drop the enemy’s health to zero. As I recall, there were 3 different classes, each with its own set of skills.
Skills usually had a cooldown and some were blockable or interruptable…

There was a shop if I can remember correctly…
Unfortunatelly, there’s not much details I can remember.

Does anyone know a game I’m talking about?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bufferOverflow:

The player was fighting in an arena, in a steampunk world (i think), opponent by opponent, and then a boss after a while.
However, there was no visual representation of fighting, but instead, you had some 9 skills (in a 3×3 grid) that you had to press in a timed manner, until you drop the enemy’s health to zero. As I recall, there were 3 different classes, each with its own set of skills.

Talesworth Arena?

Flag Post
Originally posted by jh05013:
Originally posted by bufferOverflow:

Talesworth Arena?

Exactly, thank you very much!

Flag Post

Hi All,

Just wanted to add that the game provided a bio to each of the heroes.
i think there were about 5 heroes .. one of them is a robot .. and one was human
i don’t really remember … but i would really REALLY appreciate it if someone could get that name for me !!!

Looks like no one remembers the name of this game :(

Flag Post

Help. :/ This game was a puzzle game much like Shift, but it was mainly based on plane-shifting. There could be like 3 different planes in the level. It was a retro-styled game with a static effect I believe. It’s character was some kind of black blocky figure with white eyes, and a similar character talked to you on the side-menu, except it was like “wob-wob” when it talked. You could also make your own levels and play other people’s levels. I think it was taken off kongregate for whatever reason.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zacharias777:

Help. :/ This game was a puzzle game much like Shift, but it was mainly based on plane-shifting. There could be like 3 different planes in the level. It was a retro-styled game with a static effect I believe. It’s character was some kind of black blocky figure with white eyes, and a similar character talked to you on the side-menu, except it was like “wob-wob” when it talked. You could also make your own levels and play other people’s levels. I think it was taken off kongregate for whatever reason.

The game you’re looking for is Time Kufc, which is still on Kongregate.

Flag Post

I’ve been trying to recall a relatively indie game on Kongregate. I seem to recall it coming out within the last 6 months, but don’t hold me to that. It basically had a grid, with red,green,blue, and yellow sides. The goal of the game was to, step by step, build logic circuits that were tested against a variety of inputs. for instance, it might be “implement something that rotates the first character to the last place” For all intents and purposes, it was like programming, but a game. The things that you would make could then be used as components for future builds, with ingame badges for speed, space, efficiency and correctness. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.