The "What was that game called?" Thread page 125

3768 posts

Flag Post

The game involved entering wormholes and finding transmissions with an extremely fragile ship that would blow up with one hit or something like that. Planets were present and also obstacles (I think you could crash into them). In one level, your ship would make doppelgangers of itself which would try to collide with you and blow you up. One of the objectives was to pick up a woman ( in another ship) and tow it with you in space; it wasn’t required however if I recall correctly as it would be possible to let her die and still continue the game.
Any help? I’ve been looking for this game for years, pretty sure it was on Kongregate.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Pat4ever:

The game involved entering wormholes and finding transmissions with an extremely fragile ship that would blow up with one hit or something like that. In one level, your ship would make doppelgangers of itself which would try to collide with you and blow you up. One of the objectives was to pick up a woman ( in another ship) and tow it with you in space; it wasn’t required however if I recall correctly as it would be possible to let her die and still continue the game.
Any help? I’ve been looking for this game for years, pretty sure it was on Kongregate.

i recognice it a bit.. not sure though, ill tell you if i find it

PS. Bump to this:

Originally posted by Tommiev:
Originally posted by Tommiev:

Any help here please? :)


It was some kind of shooting game and you thought aliens, Its 2D, you see it from the side, you can build barracks for different kinds of soldiers, like snipers etc., you can build turrets, theres different levels and theres upgrades..
You have to get to (and destroy) the enemy base, witch is on top of the levels, so you have to battle up, kinda.


any help please?


i also just remembered that the levels are planets, and one of the upgrades is making barracks cheaper (it has something that you need to “pay” with (obviosly), i dont remember if its money, metal, oil etc.)


Help please :/


EDIT: i think that theres one barrack type for Snipers, one other barracks type for some other unit

 
Flag Post

Alright, hello here; I’m doing this as a favor for a friend (says he’s been looking for this game for the past three years, so it’s kinda important for him).

These are the only things he remembers.
>It was a business-based game
>You could personalize your office
>The graphics were Habbo-like (you know, pixelated, simple design)
>The start screen had 2 guys wearing ski masks stealing a van with a $ sign on it

If you could help us, my friend and I would be very grateful.

 
Flag Post

There was this one game that was a bit like little alchemy but it was different, it had a brownish old paper background were u had to mix elements and they would create different things, and i remember there were two versions the normal one and there was a hell themed one, if someone knows the name and tells me it will be thankful:)

 
Flag Post

If anyone remembers this game it is like little alchemy, but its background is old brown paper, u mix elements to make new things,and there were two versions 1 was like on earth and the other in hell does anyone know the name please?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by badisbulldog:

If anyone remembers this game it is like little alchemy, but its background is old brown paper, u mix elements to make new things,and there were two versions 1 was like on earth and the other in hell does anyone know the name please?

Doodle God

 
Flag Post

Help please, I really want to play this game again.

Ok, so. This girl wakes up in a house with some guy. Turns out there are monsters(including zombies) outside. She goes out, and her first mission is to go in some kind of forest to either find something or get information. After some missions it turns out that there is a group of ninja’s(not sure, something to do with asian culture) and that they killed her male friend(in some snow mission iirc)

The game has RPG elements, and this is all I could come up with. Also, the girl’s name starts with an A(99% sure)

Please help.

El bumpo

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by KanfeTa:

Help please, I really want to play this game again.

Ok, so. This girl wakes up in a house with some guy. Turns out there are monsters(including zombies) outside. She goes out, and her first mission is to go in some kind of forest to either find something or get information. After some missions it turns out that there is a group of ninja’s(not sure, something to do with asian culture) and that they killed her male friend(in some snow mission iirc)

The game has RPG elements, and this is all I could come up with. Also, the girl’s name starts with an A(99% sure)

Please help.

El bumpo

Amea

 
Flag Post

there was this game where you played as eroupe and you soild tea, you could like send ships out and you would get more for a good trade, any idea?

and… just found it now, http://www.kongregate.com/games/ExploreWellcome/high-tea?acomplete=tea

 
Flag Post

One game I’m trying to remember is…
It was a space fighter jet game, and of course you piloted your own. You could fly out and there was a huge grid-like map. There were two sides, both fighting each other, and you could go to one grid square and there might be enemies, there might be friends, but the closer to the grid line in between the sides, the more (and stronger) enemies appear. You start off at a base, and you can take missions, like go mine from this area (there were asteroids floating around that you could get with your mining beam) or go kill this guy in this area. If you had enough money you could go buy better weapons or better ships. You had energy, which was how many times you could fire your missile or shoot your laser. It sounded multiplayer (I had yet to find out), and you could create your own account or work on a guest account. Also, there were bases, like a huge space station, and then another grid would contain like this small outpost.

This is all I can remember, can you tell me what it is?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by commonspree421:

One game I’m trying to remember is…
It was a space fighter jet game, and of course you piloted your own. You could fly out and there was a huge grid-like map. There were two sides, both fighting each other, and you could go to one grid square and there might be enemies, there might be friends, but the closer to the grid line in between the sides, the more (and stronger) enemies appear. You start off at a base, and you can take missions, like go mine from this area (there were asteroids floating around that you could get with your mining beam) or go kill this guy in this area. If you had enough money you could go buy better weapons or better ships. You had energy, which was how many times you could fire your missile or shoot your laser. It sounded multiplayer (I had yet to find out), and you could create your own account or work on a guest account. Also, there were bases, like a huge space station, and then another grid would contain like this small outpost.

This is all I can remember, can you tell me what it is?

Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy. Dead game, more on dev’s profile. http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/DJStatika

 
Flag Post

The game I am looking for involved a bunch of mini-games bent towards leveling up.

You were multiple “currencies” – I seem to remember XP, coins, and different colored monies.
You earned more “stuff” each consecutive day you logged in.
You could plant seeds and harvest them after they matured (over hours and days)
There was a rapid-click game.
You could buy devices to inhibit certain penalties where were automatically present.
I’m not sure what the other mini-games/items were – I think there was a card game, and a couple gambling games
The graphics were very basic, I think it was a flash-based game. And your progress was saved as a cookie.
It was an obviously pointless but absurdly addicting game. I am fairly certain it was on Kongregate
Thoughts?

 
Flag Post

sounds like Anti-Idle game.

 
Flag Post

That was it. Thanks.

 
Flag Post

OK heres the ame im trying to find’s details

It’s a strategy defense game. Your character is a wizard or something.(mage, warlock etc) You use spells to attack your enemies such a ;lightning,and a magic wave that goes across the map, poison gas, and more. The enemies would come from the top of the map and gradually go down to your tower. The enemies would include stuff such as orcs, goblins, and giants or something. When you killed an enemy and scrolled your mouse over the soul, you picked it up(it flew to your tower’s mana thing) You could use these souls to buy and upgrade your attack

This is all i know for right now, please help me, thank you.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shakybill2:

OK heres the ame im trying to find’s details

It’s a strategy defense game.
Your character is a wizard or something.(mage, warlock etc)
You use spells to attack your enemies such a ;lightning,and a magic wave that goes across the map, poison gas, and more.
The enemies would come from the top of the map and gradually go down to your tower.
The enemies would include stuff such as orcs, goblins, and giants or something.
When you killed an enemy and scrolled your mouse over the soul, you picked it up(it flew to your tower’s mana thing)
You could use these souls to buy and upgrade your attack

This is all i know for right now, please help me, thank you.

Methus Tower Defense?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shakybill2:

OK heres the ame im trying to find’s details

It’s a strategy defense game.
Your character is a wizard or something.(mage, warlock etc)
You use spells to attack your enemies such a ;lightning,and a magic wave that goes across the map, poison gas, and more.
The enemies would come from the top of the map and gradually go down to your tower.
The enemies would include stuff such as orcs, goblins, and giants or something.
When you killed an enemy and scrolled your mouse over the soul, you picked it up(it flew to your tower’s mana thing)
You could use these souls to buy and upgrade your attack

This is all i know for right now, please help me, thank you.

Sounds like one of the Protector games.

 
Flag Post

Hi guys,well,i played this strategy game (flash game) a while ago and i can’t find its name,im gonna post some descriptions,hopefully you guys know it.Its a flash game,and its on kongregate.

It was a side scroller game,you played as humans against aliens,and it had a mission where you had to recruit mercenarys who had types of lightsabers,and a mission where you had to use a sniper to kill this alien general,the fights weren’t fought on earth.You also got these big suits that had missiles on them,and one built for meele i think.
Hope you know what it is,thanks for reading.

 
Flag Post

I played a game where you were a caveman and you were protecting your island from pollution.
Eemies would come from boats onto your island.
you could build trees.
Towers
and destroy factories

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by shakybill2:

I played a game where you were a caveman and you were protecting your island from pollution.
Eemies would come from boats onto your island.
you could build trees.
Towers
and destroy factories

FWG Island?

 
Flag Post

Hello everyone, I also need some help. I remember having played a one-player (strategy/RPG?) game exactly like League of Legends, with less items, characters and maps (only one).
You have to destroy the ennemy Nexus before he destroys yours. There are 3 ways to reach the ennemy Nexus : Top, Bottom and Middle. Minions are sent in all directions from your Nexus.
You can be a wizard or a knight, holy or evil. There are towers to protect the ally and ennemy Nexus.
I remember three difficulties, Easy, Normal and Hard (like most games…).
Graphics were pretty nice for a flash game too.
I think it is all I can remember. Any idea, please?…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Mourdida:

Hello everyone, I also need some help. I remember having played a one-player (strategy/RPG?) game exactly like League of Legends, with less items, characters and maps (only one).
You have to destroy the ennemy Nexus before he destroys yours. There are 3 ways to reach the ennemy Nexus : Top, Bottom and Middle. Minions are sent in all directions from your Nexus.
You can be a wizard or a knight, holy or evil. There are towers to protect the ally and ennemy Nexus.
I remember three difficulties, Easy, Normal and Hard (like most games…).
Graphics were pretty nice for a flash game too.
I think it is all I can remember. Any idea, please?…

the eternal battle

 
Flag Post

Bump to this:

Originally posted by Tommiev:
Originally posted by Tommiev:

Any help here please? :)


It was some kind of shooting game and you thought aliens, Its 2D, you see it from the side, you can build barracks for different kinds of soldiers, like snipers etc., you can build turrets, theres different levels and theres upgrades..
You have to get to (and destroy) the enemy base, witch is on top of the levels, so you have to battle up, kinda.


any help please?


i also just remembered that the levels are planets, and one of the upgrades is making barracks cheaper (it has something that you need to “pay” with (obviosly), i dont remember if its money, metal, oil etc.)


Help please :/


EDIT: i think that theres one barrack type for Snipers, one other barracks type for some other unit

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by wecl0me12:
Originally posted by Mourdida:

Hello everyone, I also need some help. I remember having played a one-player (strategy/RPG?) game exactly like League of Legends, with less items, characters and maps (only one).
You have to destroy the ennemy Nexus before he destroys yours. There are 3 ways to reach the ennemy Nexus : Top, Bottom and Middle. Minions are sent in all directions from your Nexus.
You can be a wizard or a knight, holy or evil. There are towers to protect the ally and ennemy Nexus.
I remember three difficulties, Easy, Normal and Hard (like most games…).
Graphics were pretty nice for a flash game too.
I think it is all I can remember. Any idea, please?…

the eternal battle

Thanks, that’s it!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Tommiev:

Bump to this:

Originally posted by Tommiev:
Originally posted by Tommiev:

Any help here please? :)


It was some kind of shooting game and you thought aliens, Its 2D, you see it from the side, you can build barracks for different kinds of soldiers, like snipers etc., you can build turrets, theres different levels and theres upgrades..
You have to get to (and destroy) the enemy base, witch is on top of the levels, so you have to battle up, kinda.


any help please?


i also just remembered that the levels are planets, and one of the upgrades is making barracks cheaper (it has something that you need to “pay” with (obviosly), i dont remember if its money, metal, oil etc.)


Help please :/


EDIT: i think that theres one barrack type for Snipers, one other barracks type for some other unit

Bump.avi