The "What was that game called?" Thread page 131

3931 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Benjie007:
Originally posted by Joshy774:
Originally posted by Tommiev:
Originally posted by Joshy774:

Hi! The game I am looking for has tower defense aspects to it, but you hire different heroes which give you abilities and dictate the units you can use. The gameplay isn’t linear, as you’re allowed to choose different missions. The game map (where you choose the missions) are a bunch of different little colored flags with crossed swords in them. It isn’t Heroes of Mangara.

I’m probably wrong, but maybe Kingdom Rush ?

No, that isn’t it. Two pieces of info that might help: Each unit and enemy has a different “element,” which will adjust the damage an enemy receives per hit. Also, in this game the “towers” are not towers, they are people, ie a wizard, a knight, a paladin, etc.

Could it be one of the Protector games?

No that wasn’t it. It was a fantasy setting though. The gameplay itself is pretty much all tower defense style, but I can’t seem to find it under the tower defense games.

Flag Post

hey the game im trying to find is one of those automatic rpg ones sadly i cant remember much about it apart from watching the guy run around killing tons of enemies while keeping his hunger bar up by giving him food which he eats automatically as well as the combat. at the end of each selected level (first level has tons of green if that helps o.o) you go to the shop where you can buy items with odd names and the shop has silly noises and can select other levels. It isn’t that text based game btw thanks :)

Flag Post

The game im looking for was a tower defense game that had a flaming mouse type thing and you would move the mouse in such a way that certain towers would spawn. You would also have to move the mouse to pick up coins or some type of currency to build more towers. The best detail i remember was the fact that you had to move the mouse in certain ways to make certain towers.

Flag Post

long ago i played a cool game but i topped and now i want to recontinue, however i forgot it’s name, you would be a smiley where you could build stuff with blocks for other ppl to play..etc. you buy different blocks for energy, i remember it was 2 words.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SantaClaus1515:

long ago i played a cool game but i topped and now i want to recontinue, however i forgot it’s name, you would be a smiley where you could build stuff with blocks for other ppl to play..etc. you buy different blocks for energy, i remember it was 2 words.

Most likely Everybody Edits.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bootzay:

The game im looking for was a tower defense game that had a flaming mouse type thing and you would move the mouse in such a way that certain towers would spawn. You would also have to move the mouse to pick up coins or some type of currency to build more towers. The best detail i remember was the fact that you had to move the mouse in certain ways to make certain towers.

Try looking through the Tower Defense Games category.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bootzay:

Might be Savior Tower Defense.

Flag Post

Another game im looking for is a free stealth game a few years ago it was on the escapist you play as some guy in a grey suit with a blue umbrella which has a hidden taser under it which you use to kill guards the game starts off in your hide out where the tutorial begins later on in the game you’re captured and interrogated (i think) and then you go to some science lab underneath an abandoned house

Flag Post

EDIT: Found it!!
http://www.sigma-team.net/games/action/zombie-shooter-2.html
Forgot it was free, even. Woot!

Game I’ve been looking for was a sort of indie top-down zombie shooter. It was 3D and it had a pretty long storyline. The graphics were a bit pixelly and there were tons of guns, there was this one… a nail gun. Had unlimited ammo. If that helps. The game starts you off going into a town to look for… your sister, I believe, and you’ve got to go through and blow up a gate. And you end up going into some sewers with lots of rats. A real shoot-em-up type game. That’s the very beginning part.
The game had these chain gun and police officer zombies in it in the later game that could shoot at you, along with some kind of tank type one. There were two or three other game modes… the ones I remember were a defense mode that you could upgrade turrets and buy 4 soldiers and just see how high of a score you could get. The other was a sort of playthrough of the campaign but more action packed and quick, you went through arena after arena getting to choose one gun to upgrade every time.
Also, the company also made an alien version of the game. It took place in a space place and just had a butt load of aliens and all kinds of future weapons, never played it but saw previews. I really wanna find out what games these were again, and the company that made em. Any help would be great. ♥.♥

Flag Post

There was one game where you had to fight a boss over and over again, but every time you defeated it the boss evolved and grew additional weapons and armor. The objective was to damage it enough by destroying its central power core.

What was that game?

Flag Post
Originally posted by gtetr:

There was one game where you had to fight a boss over and over again, but every time you defeated it the boss evolved and grew additional weapons and armor. The objective was to damage it enough by destroying its central power core.

What was that game?

Warning Foregone

Flag Post

There was a game that had RPG elements, you had characters with slightly messed-up faces and you sent them into a tower to fight monsters that became more difficult as you moved up from floor to floor. Back outside the tower you had to build up the buildings of a town to unlock abilities and power-ups and such. I think it had two badges, one for five points and the other for thirty and the latter was for completing the last floor of the tower. Anyone remember this gameÉ

Flag Post
Originally posted by hoofy99:

There was a game that had RPG elements, you had characters with slightly messed-up faces and you sent them into a tower to fight monsters that became more difficult as you moved up from floor to floor. Back outside the tower you had to build up the buildings of a town to unlock abilities and power-ups and such. I think it had two badges, one for five points and the other for thirty and the latter was for completing the last floor of the tower. Anyone remember this gameÉ

The Grinns Tale

Flag Post

I remember this game on Kongregate, it’s where you create your own team of little colored astronauts and have a war with other astronauts, shooting rockets and other weapons from one planet to another. I bet it has something to do with outer space in the name, although I’m not sure.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DSIXL24:

I remember this game on Kongregate, it’s where you create your own team of little colored astronauts and have a war with other astronauts, shooting rockets and other weapons from one planet to another. I bet it has something to do with outer space in the name, although I’m not sure.

Gravitee Wars

Flag Post

Oh yeah! Thanks so much Benjie!

Flag Post

Originally posted by SuperCaliFragil:

It was this game with “minimalist” graphics. It was on kongregate, too. It was based in the ocean. You had to go dive down in the ocean, find a artifact,(you couldn’t touch any living things or you would drop it.) climb onto an island, and do some platforming to reach a pedestal. after doing so, you would put the artifact on the pedestal, which would open a door. after going through the door, you would meet up with a character called the kraken. he would talk to you for a little, then go off. Then, you do the same thing again for a few times. The last thing involved getting in a chase scene with “the kraken”, with you running away.

It is Beneath the Waves
http://armorgames.com/play/10940/beneath-the-waves

Flag Post

It was this game on playstation…I can’t remember if it was 1 or 2, I was very young back then (like 4 lol) and it was basically this circus type game…it had several stages, one where you could ride a lion, one where you jumped from rope to rope, one where you rode on a cycle with one wheel…I really don’t know how else to describe it.

Flag Post

Game: it was a 2d front view game like terraria. you could mine to make new picks and build. there were blocks like candy cane which were reaaallllyyyy common and you could find chests with loot. you could get premium currency to get new worlds. you get a jet-pack that uses something like ‘star-fuel’. i think the max amount of worlds was 4 and you could by new world slots. had multiplayer. played on kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jumping1:

Game: it was a 2d front view game like terraria. you could mine to make new picks and build. there were blocks like candy cane which were reaaallllyyyy common and you could find chests with loot. you could get premium currency to get new worlds. you get a jet-pack that uses something like ‘star-fuel’. i think the max amount of worlds was 4 and you could by new world slots. had multiplayer. played on kong.

NvM I found it. It was Block Miner

Flag Post

I’m looking for a TD game, browser-based, and it has(or had) it’s own website, but i can’t find it again.
Features:
- vector-style graphics
- realistic 2d physics:
– projectiles can push enemies back, depending on its & their weight
– projectiles can bounce between walls, collide with each other, explode
- 3 maps (1st is small, but 3rd takes several screens to scroll it)

Towers deserve it’s own description:
- u can move towers (with arrow keys) in specific areas, & use portals to transport them between separated areas
- u can order tower to fire in specific direction constantly
- there’re about 15-20 unique towers, including special towers:
-cannon tower
-magic tower
-laser tower
-buffalo tower
-black hole tower
-and so on…
If you’ve played this game, u know it’s one of the best TD ever made, so I would really appreciate your help :)

Flag Post

The BBC website used to have the Big Al game and Evolution game. The Evolution game was taken down years ago, but the Big Al game was just recently removed. I can’t find any website that hosts either. Any help in finding one?

Planet Dinosaur != Big Al game.

Flag Post

a game that feels a lot like bully, a open world high school game with a dark twist if i remember… i know it has something to do with murder (but don’t want to spoil) any help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

a game that feels a lot like bully, a open world high school game with a dark twist if i remember… i know it has something to do with murder (but don’t want to spoil) any help?

Maybe Wasted Youth, Part 1 ?

Flag Post

GUYYYYYS,

Originally posted by Rubentiki:

im looking for a game that i played some years ago
It was like desert thingy where you had to do missions and raid camps and such and it had guns and it was a side scroller shooter and you could buy weapons and ammo and such.
It’s on kongregate

also it had grenades and rocket launchers and i think you started with a piston and a machine gun/smg