The "What was that game called?" Thread page 135

3929 posts

Flag Post

Im looking for a game its a strategy game you can recruit divisions, battalions ,team etc.
The soldiers looks like green dots and when you recruit divisions you get like 60plus soldiers and 10 in battalion any ideas?

Flag Post
Originally posted by wecl0me12:
Originally posted by lmattyl:

I guessed I spammed the message on a chat and it was removed from here so I’ll just have to write it all over again lol oops

I’m looking for a game from probably 2007… It was on a website, not sure if it was on this one… It’s basically like an older version of the iPhone game “Hero Academy” but not quite… The game itself is based off chess but instead of chess pieces you have human characters at war and they go at it basically and whichever side survives wins.
It’s really hard to remember but I enjoyed this game so much, it had male and female characters on the desk… Can someone help me find a name? Thanks.

does it have a storyline? if so, it might be telepath RPG

No, that’s not it…. It does have the same concept though. That game is just a one-time battle and it seemed like a simple flash game more than a game with a story line…

Flag Post

Hi, I know this may be a long shot but I really want to know. I forgot this RPG bejeweled type game awhile back. It basically has 3 characters.a male knight, an axe wielding old man, and a female thief. it has an RPG element where you can level up each armor pieces and it actually changes it’s appearance. and each stage is a battle by using the bejeweled system. and there is a boss at the end of every arc. I was wondering if you know the name of the game. cause it’s been bothering me since i forgot what it was called.

Flag Post

its an rpg I played it like 3 or 4 years ago in my copusins computer. I think it must have been from around the time so i’d say bits from like 2005-2010. its of course for pc, and i remember that it was medieval like, with orcs and elves and stuff. you could also decide what to say to people and the game played in third person from-the-back perspective. ugh i dont really remember anything else, but i remember an early mission with had something to do with a noble woman who was like a slave or something. i really wanna play ti again but i dotn know the name :(

also i dont know why but i have a feeling that the subtitle might be related or sound like ‘bloodline’ or ‘line’. it wasnt an mmo but i dont think it was online either at all or maybe it had some like constant connection thing with no player-to-player gameplay.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ElMangusto:

Hi, I know this may be a long shot but I really want to know. I forgot this RPG bejeweled type game awhile back. It basically has 3 characters.a male knight, an axe wielding old man, and a female thief. it has an RPG element where you can level up each armor pieces and it actually changes it’s appearance. and each stage is a battle by using the bejeweled system. and there is a boss at the end of every arc. I was wondering if you know the name of the game. cause it’s been bothering me since i forgot what it was called.

Might be King’s Guard.

Flag Post

I played this game that was on a lot of flash game sites. It was one of those stealth game form the isometric view except at a 0 degree view instead of 45 like other ones. You could only see 2d but it was actually 3d with cover and jumping on roofs and stuff, but platforming was a bit hard since you cant really tell depth. You can teleport which uses energy and have a pistol with unlimited ammo but can pick up guns form dead enemies that have limited ammo. If someone sees you they will remember your last known location and try to find you and will be alerted if they see a dead body. While in cover around a corner you can hit the wall to make noise to draw a guard over. You can throw or cook grenades. There are 25 levels. The first boss is a guy with a shield and a SMG and there are 2 doors which enemies spawn in. The second boss is 2 guys with miniguns. Stealth can be used with both bosses, and is almost required for the first since hitting his shield does around 85% less damage. There are also 3 (i think) survival levels which enemies just spawn through doors and you have to last as long as possible, stealth can also be used here.

Flag Post

This is a game where you drive a car in races around in a city. You can fire missiles and lay down mines. It had 3d graphics. Any idea?

Flag Post

play a as a dragon, there are levels
end of every lvl, there are bosses
i remember a spider boss, dino boss and
water-bird-thingy, really good game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Originally posted by lucynbudd:

So, I’m pretty sure I played it on here, but it was years ago. The graphics were mostly blue, I think, and the characters kinda looked like centipedes. As you ate other ones, you got more segments on your body, and more sets of legs. The legs move like they’re rowing, so it looks like it’s swimming. It’s head is crescent shaped, and the creatures glow kinda white, and I kinda think it takes place in the constellations? I don’t think there’s a back story, and there aren’t levels, and it’s not linear, if that makes sense. It’s like a big flat square that you wander around on, you’re not trying to get to the exit. The view is from the top, like you’re looking down on a small part of the map. I feel like it had really cool music too. If you could help that’d be great!

Might be Oroboros.

it was a LOT like that, but the game space was a huge area and the screen was only on a small part of it at a time, so you cold move to the edge and the view would move, if that makes sense. It was also less goal oriented, so you weren’t really trying to do something specific, just kinda wandering around, thats how i remember it, anyways.

Flag Post

I played a game about two years ago, either on here or Armor Games, can’t remember for sure but I’m 90% positive it was here.

It was basically a game of exploration. There were no objectives other than to find the exit. The game started with the screen focused up close on the character (side view), and everything was highly pixelated. As you moved the character around and explored the area around him the screen zoomed out to show all the area that he had uncovered. The graphics became more detailed and rich, and eventually you found the exit to the next level. I believe there were only four or five levels like this. It was a short game, no enemies, no weapons, basically just exploring the map. The music was eerie and haunting.

This isn’t much to go on, but it was a really unique game and I’d love to find it again. Does this description ring a bell with anyone?

Flag Post

There was a game that was like good graphics similar to a newer one that was pixelated where you terraformed the ground to make your dudes build bigger buildings and they could even merge into a leader.

Can you tell me the title please?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tommiev:

Any help here please? :)

It was some kind of shooting game and you thought aliens, Its 2D, you see it from the side, you can build barracks for different kinds of soldiers, like snipers etc., you can build turrets, theres different levels and theres upgrades..
You have to get to (and destroy) the enemy base, witch is on top of the levels, so you have to battle up, kinda.

the levels are planets, and one of the upgrades is making barracks cheaper (it has something that you need to “pay” with (obviosly), i dont remember if its money, metal, oil etc.)

i think that theres one barrack type for Snipers, one other barracks type for some other unit

Its Flash, I played it 3-6 years ago I think, the graphics were kind of… i have no idea.. All I know is they were quite detailed… I know that they were not cartoon-ish graphics… Also, I think the unit training bar was at the bottom of the screen, and the towers, barracks, etc. were on the right side..

I dont know what website it was on, but maybe Kongregate or Key Games … when i think of the game, i think of Aliens, War, Battle, Attack, Survival, and those kinds of words.. I really hope to find it soon, im going to search for it on Key Games right now.. Thanks for trying to help :)

Bump :(

Bump D:

BUMP D: D: D:

Bump.AVI

Flag Post

Um…you used to be the CEO of a company, but you awake in an isolated room with people monitoring you you break out, eventually finding out the top office of the corporation that had you imprisoned. When you make it there, you find out you WERE the head of the corporation and had your memory erased by the very syrum you were developing because you had morals that others didn’t.

Flag Post

Can anyone help me to find platformer game, on kongregate where you controlled a dog, had to avoid(and later fight) mobs, collect upgrades like in robot wants ____ series and discover story of humans? It also had some badges.

@destroyer Can you remember if the game you are talking about was done in few chapters? I think i saw it, but your description matches the end of final chapter. And i currently cant remember the name of it :(

Flag Post

Yes Al3x, there was two parts to the game

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Why did my posts get removed? I was just making a joke, did I break any rule by joking?

Flag Post

it was like special forces vs. zombies; you can tell your men to charge, advance, hold, back up or retreat.

you would fight hordes of zombies, you could get vehicals or upgrade your units, it was so damn good i wanna play it lol

Flag Post

im looking for a game.
please dont reomve my post admin.
it’s a zombie game.
you’re a general or something leading troops
it was like special forces vs. zombies; you can tell your men to charge, advance, hold, back up or retreat.
it was great, somebody please help me find it

Flag Post
Originally posted by a3lex33:

Can anyone help me to find platformer game, on kongregate where you controlled a dog, had to avoid(and later fight) mobs, collect upgrades like in robot wants ____ series and discover story of humans? It also had some badges.

@destroyer Can you remember if the game you are talking about was done in few chapters? I think i saw it, but your description matches the end of final chapter. And i currently cant remember the name of it :(

KOLM

Flag Post
Originally posted by DSIXL24:

This is a game where you drive a car in races around in a city. You can fire missiles and lay down mines. It had 3d graphics. Any idea?

Never mind I found the game.

Flag Post

Wha’ts the name of this game? Can’t remember the name, I’m so close to remember it again…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfSIRdr-qUo

Flag Post
Originally posted by oppositio1:

Wha’ts the name of this game? Can’t remember the name, I’m so close to remember it again…
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfSIRdr-qUo

…The name is in the title of the video.

Flag Post

There was this game maybe 2-4 years ago. It was a turn based strategy and it had tiles. There were different characters and they all had different attack squares. The only one I can remember is a girl with dagger could attack on all 4 sides of herself. It has kind of a weird eerie game. I believe part of it was an a hospital or asylum or something. You were able to 1v1 another person in it. If I remember right the bad people had implanted something into the other people in the hospital asylum thing. I believe after K+ was introduced it went on K+. When it was first released it was all the hype.