The "What was that game called?" Thread page 95

4010 posts

Flag Post

You were a house and you had to use balloons to fly up through the atmosphere. while you fly you could see the part of the atmosphere you are in, such as the troposphere. From what I remember there is also mines or spikes that fall down and try to pop your balloons. There defiantly was a upgrade system but i don’t know how to get points. give me a shout if you know this game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by blade312:

I’m looking for a game I downloaded..probably about 3 years ago. It’s kinda like Little Big planet,but the character is made of blocks. And you can’t make levels. Or customize the character. (Sorry for the horrible description,can’t remember much xD)

Flag Post

My game is. you were like a circle tank, you can get weapons on each side. swords, guns, etc. with a leveling system and a lot of bosses, you had like many powerups, one iremember was freezing enemies, and everything was yellow and blue.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dryfclr5:

My game is. you were like a circle tank, you can get weapons on each side. swords, guns, etc. with a leveling system and a lot of bosses, you had like many powerups, one iremember was freezing enemies, and everything was yellow and blue.

Most likely a Bubble Tanks game.

Flag Post

It, was a game i played about four years ago, it was about you being an army of insects or something like that and you were in a garden when other insects came along and attacked the garden. (It wasn’t tower defence.) You would eventually get new bugs and so would the enemy, you would buy bugs with money (i think it was nectar) and attack the enemies base while they tried to destroy yours. Each round would end when you destroyed the enemy base and you got a money bonus. You could also control the insects and tell them where to go (a bit like the necronator series) so it was defenetly a strategy game. I don’t think i played it here though. I only remember playing it on funny games. It might have been called somthing like garden defenders.

Flag Post

I’m looking for a game I downloaded..probably about 3 years ago. It’s kinda like Little Big planet,but the character is made of blocks. And you can’t make levels. Or customize the character. (Sorry for the horrible description,can’t remember much xD)

I think it’s called higher, here’s the armor games link to it:
http://armorgames.com/play/4530/higher

Flag Post

SORRY! Wrong person!

Flag Post
Originally posted by burgerboy1382:

You were a house and you had to use balloons to fly up through the atmosphere. while you fly you could see the part of the atmosphere you are in, such as the troposphere. From what I remember there is also mines or spikes that fall down and try to pop your balloons. There defiantly was a upgrade system but i don’t know how to get points. give me a shout if you know this game.

I think it;s called higher, here’s the armor games link to it: http://armorgames.com/play/4530/higher

Flag Post

Might be minecraft? if you had to pay money for it it probably is.

Flag Post
Originally posted by tttttt:

I remember this game from a while back, you were a RC that raced against various different computer cars. You raced through from what I recall a grey race track with different jumps and dips in it. You collected some power up points while racing and you could use them to buy different power ups. You could also modify you car as well you could differ the spoiler angle and the tire size and various other things. That’s all I can remember about the game any help would be appreciated.

Flag Post

The game had a very dark theme and played creepy music but it was a puzzle game. There were different types of puzzles like riddles and a wheel game that you had to match the colours.

Everytime you got a puzzle correct you would unlock a newspaper that would be about a guy who adressed himself as doctor so you would listen to him. He seemed paranoid and spoke of being watched and a strange organization that was watching him. he expressed his fear in the articles and said you were probaly being tapped with bugs in a bathroom or quiet place.

The puzzles were arranged in rows for you to decide what you wanted.

Riddles
One where you had to avoid touching other items until the wall behind you went up.

Flag Post

There was a game on Kongregate no long ago. It was about mining and it works a lot like Utopia Mining, with all the upgrades and and a driller digging the ground for expensive minerals. It’s not Motherload though, I’m quite sure. People say that it’s Motherload without earthquake and stuff.

Another one was quite an old online game I played years ago. It features some kind of war where you control one of the sides and the graphics are quite simple. You send different types of troops onto the field by pressing the numbers on the keypad.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dryfclr5:

i believe that is gunball, right? ;)

Originally posted by Dnomy:

It was a game with I think a cartoonish sci-fi setting. The story I think was about you defeating the alien invasion. You had the options of pick a cat or dog character, they had different stats. There is only animal characters I think. The gameplay was like bejeweled except you had an opponent. You beat your opponent by making them run out of hp. Like say you line up 3 attack tiles than your character attacks your opponent or you line up 3 heal panels and you heal yourself. There’s a shop in between battles where you use money you earn from beating your opponents. You can buy atk upgrades, def upgrades and such.

i know the game you are talking about, and you fight people like sharks and other animals? 8 levels and it was like the ‘master of stones’ game (forgot what it’s called). i’ll have to look it up for ya ;D
EDIT: your game is biogems :P

my game i want to find out is an old game boy advanced/colour game that i remember playing in a multicart years ago. it was sort of like tron, but you were snakes or something like that? it was in the same multicart as ‘loadrunner’, if i remember correctly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CherryK:

There was a game on Kongregate no long ago. It was about mining and it works a lot like Utopia Mining, with all the upgrades and and a driller digging the ground for expensive minerals. It’s not Motherload though, I’m quite sure. People say that it’s Motherload without earthquake and stuff.

Another one was quite an old online game I played years ago. It features some kind of war where you control one of the sides and the graphics are quite simple. You send different types of troops onto the field by pressing the numbers on the keypad.

For you second game you are possiblt talking about
Battle gear
alexander dawn of an empire
warfare

Flag Post

my game i want to find out is an old game boy advanced/colour game that i remember playing in a multicart years ago. it was sort of like tron, but you were snakes or something like that? it was in the same multicart as ‘loadrunner’, if i remember correctly.

Gonna make a few assumptions here.

By “like tron but with snakes”, you’re talking about something like Surround or Blockade, which is where the Light Cycles in Tron came from. Assumption 2 is that you’re talking about a bootleg ‘32 in 1!!!’ sort of multicart.

So it’s probably Serpent. Now, a quick Google search turns up a 105 in 1 cart with both Serpent and Hyper Lode Runner listed. The above link also mentions the game is on a 32 game multicart. Story checks out.

So, um, good luck.

Flag Post

Gonna make a few assumptions here.

By “like tron but with snakes”, you’re talking about something like Surround or Blockade, which is where the Light Cycles in Tron came from. Assumption 2 is that you’re talking about a bootleg ‘32 in 1!!!’ sort of multicart.

So it’s probably Serpent. Now, a quick Google search turns up a 105 in 1 cart with both Serpent and Hyper Lode Runner listed. The above link also mentions the game is on a 32 game multicart. Story checks out.

So, um, good luck.

your second assumption is right, I’m pretty sure it was serpent i was thinking of, i remember the whole “looping to get items” thingy and the whole “trap your opponent rather than making his head hit something” ….aah the memories…of watching two trapped snakes caught in a loop, seeing who’s head would explode first :’)

Flag Post

I’m thinking of a game which was on a site called towerdefence.net, or something very similar, which went down a year ago or two.

It was an vertical column, and you placed your units at the bottom. They would charge upwards, at the enemy’s units. At the very bottom of the screen, you had your champion, who could cast spells, and the enemy champion at the top also cast spells. You had to defeat their champion to win. You lost, of course, if yours was defeated.

I remember the enemy units often being skeletons, and think your units were things like wizards, archers, swordsmen.

There may’ve been a necromancy theme, possibly with a bad guy or the game itself being called necro-something.

Any help appreciated.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

The game had a very dark theme and played creepy music but it was a puzzle game. There were different types of puzzles like riddles and a wheel game that you had to match the colours.

Everytime you got a puzzle correct you would unlock a newspaper that would be about a guy who adressed himself as doctor so you would listen to him. He seemed paranoid and spoke of being watched and a strange organization that was watching him. he expressed his fear in the articles and said you were probaly being tapped with bugs in a bathroom or quiet place.

Riddles
One where you had to avoid touching other items until the wall behind you went up.

This is a Work of Fiction.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Precarious:
Originally posted by Immortal7777:

Riddles

This is a Work of Fiction.

Yes! You rock!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Thanks to you guys, I re-found (after about 324734895694 pages of searching) Nifflas’ Games and my all-time favorite download— Within A Deep Forest

Bless this thread.

Flag Post

Erm, i know a few of these games, but i don’t know how to reply…
If someone teaches me, i can help a lot.

Flag Post
Originally posted by p3r0n10:

Erm, i know a few of these games, but i don’t know how to reply…
If someone teaches me, i can help a lot.

Push quote post.

Flag Post

I guess it was called knight/king something

You had to protect your castle from attacking orcs, ogres and creatures like that.
The view was from above. You could upgrade your sword, castle doors, buy archers and other guys to help you kill those orcs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 19Noodles19:

STILL Looking:
-Platformer
-You can temporarily freeze time
-While time is frozen you can move boxes to get over steep walls and such
-While time is frozen you can also change the direct of the bullets that are fired at you
-There are a few types of enemies, I believe all were types of gunmen
-Is not “The Mind Bender”
-It is verrrry old. So old, that I was younger and was just starting online gaming, so it was probably on AddictingGames or something like that.
—Thanks in advance

http://www.kongregate.com/games/flasharcade/tempus-terminus?acomplete=tempus
There ya go. Perhaps a bit late, but better late than never.