The "What was that game called?" Thread page 149

4420 posts

Flag Post

I like to play war game like Advanced war (GBA).
Anybody know something like that kind of game on Kongregate?

Or just recommend me any good war game plz!

 
Flag Post

Try the Battalion series — it’s very similar to Advance Wars: Battalion: Nemesis, Battalion: Ghosts, and Battalion: Vengeance. There also used to be a multiplayer version but it was removed because they didn’t maintain the servers any more, but those three should still work.

 
Flag Post

Oh.. oh thx pal, but I want to play multiplayer though too bad if it is discontinued..

 
Flag Post

WHat is the game where you’re a wizard who has certain powers, and you can play as 1 of 3 factions, which divide into 9 separate clans, fire, water or neutral, and you battle to be head of the wizard world. Depending on who you fight afterwards you can be assassinated at the end of the game and yeah…

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by destroyer57345:

WHat is the game where you’re a wizard who has certain powers, and you can play as 1 of 3 factions, which divide into 9 separate clans, fire, water or neutral, and you battle to be head of the wizard world. Depending on who you fight afterwards you can be assassinated at the end of the game and yeah…

“Book of Mages: The Dark Times” is the title I believe.

 
Flag Post

Okay so there is this game where you are a scientist and there is a few days left until this epidemic will wipe out the human race. You choose whether you spend the rest of your days with your family, at work or work outings. There is multiple endings depending on your choices and you can see the world slowly dying and sometimes you see friends and family die i THINK.

Another game as like a theme park tycoon or something and you have to build queues and paths and some of the attractions include a haunted house. You can control the price of the entrance tickets and you build food stands like burger stands and ice cream places. you hire security guards and mascots.

Sorry if I don’t have enough details, I would prefer the first one more if anyone knows. Thanks :)

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kaileeandjacob:


Another game as like a theme park tycoon or something and you have to build queues and paths and some of the attractions include a haunted house. You can control the price of the entrance tickets and you build food stands like burger stands and ice cream places. you hire security guards and mascots.

Sorry if I don’t have enough details, I would prefer the first one more if anyone knows. Thanks :)

Sorry, but do you know if this is a flash game? If it isn’t, it might be one of the Roller Coaster Tycoons. I’ve never actually played it, but I saw a friend play that which sounds somewhat like the game you’re referring to.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by kaileeandjacob:

Okay so there is this game where you are a scientist and there is a few days left until this epidemic will wipe out the human race. You choose whether you spend the rest of your days with your family, at work or work outings. There is multiple endings depending on your choices and you can see the world slowly dying and sometimes you see friends and family die i THINK.

One Chance Is this the game?

 
Flag Post

I cant remember the name of the game you controlled animals and you gave them upgrades and stuff you started the game with a brown rat but instead of it looking like a rat it stood on 2 legs and had a six pack

 
Flag Post

I don’t know what the games called but you are a scientist and you have to upgrade animals and make them fight in tournament’s and stuff you start off with a giant rat and you have to clean it and feed it

 
Flag Post

I’m looking for a game where you play as a guy building a town. You go into little dungeons and gather resources and it’s got those stupid facebook timers on building and gathering. It’s older, around… 2011-ish. That’s pretty much all I can remember.

 
Flag Post

I’m looking for a 4-player game with a black background that is online. You can give people a link to join or you can play with random people. You all need to survive as long as possible and you need to do tasks. Failure to complete tasks will result in the chain of life dying. If one player dies, then everyone else will eventually fail.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by darkblade297:

I’m looking for a game where you play as a guy building a town. You go into little dungeons and gather resources and it’s got those stupid facebook timers on building and gathering. It’s older, around… 2011-ish. That’s pretty much all I can remember.

Well I’m hoping I’m not right. It sounds a lot like the cute little game Little Cave Hero which is no longer available as the company that hosted it was bought out.

 
Flag Post

Well I’m hoping I’m not right. It sounds a lot like the cute little game Little Cave Hero which is no longer available as the company that hosted it was bought out.

It was that. Oh well. Thanks!

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by speedy250:

I’m looking for a 4-player game with a black background that is online. You can give people a link to join or you can play with random people. You all need to survive as long as possible and you need to do tasks. Failure to complete tasks will result in the chain of life dying. If one player dies, then everyone else will eventually fail.

Sounds like the forsvarsmakten game.

 
Flag Post

A RPG/TD hybrid that has badges and has been around here since at least 2012. Very grindy.

 
Flag Post

^ Any other clue?

 
Flag Post

Don’t remember details that well. Think title has Demons and TD in it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Pagani400:

A RPG/TD hybrid that has badges and has been around here since at least 2012. Very grindy.

Originally posted by Pagani400:

Don’t remember details that well. Think title has Demons and TD in it.

Possibly Demons vs Fairyland.

 
Flag Post

Not it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Pagani400:

Not it.

Perhaps Demonrift TD then? It seems to fit more of the criteria you set out anyways.

 
Flag Post

You were a kid trapped in a cave with monsters hiding the darkness that wouldn’t come out into the light and you needed to move around the level avoiding the darkness.
I also remember that whenever you died the corpse would remain behind when you respawn and the kid would find it and wonder what was going on.
Near the end you had the choice to either try to escape or throw yourself into lava.

I’ve been racking my brain for ages and can’t remember the name, can anyone help?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:
Originally posted by Pagani400:

Not it.

Perhaps Demonrift TD then? It seems to fit more of the criteria you set out anyways.

Not it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DrunkenRampage:
Originally posted by kaileeandjacob:

Okay so there is this game where you are a scientist and there is a few days left until this epidemic will wipe out the human race. You choose whether you spend the rest of your days with your family, at work or work outings. There is multiple endings depending on your choices and you can see the world slowly dying and sometimes you see friends and family die i THINK.

One Chance Is this the game?

Thats it! Thanks!

Originally posted by FlyingCat:
Originally posted by kaileeandjacob:


Another game as like a theme park tycoon or something and you have to build queues and paths and some of the attractions include a haunted house. You can control the price of the entrance tickets and you build food stands like burger stands and ice cream places. you hire security guards and mascots.

Sorry if I don’t have enough details, I would prefer the first one more if anyone knows. Thanks :)

Sorry, but do you know if this is a flash game? If it isn’t, it might be one of the Roller Coaster Tycoons. I’ve never actually played it, but I saw a friend play that which sounds somewhat like the game you’re referring to.

Sorry, yes, it was a flash game on Kong. Thanks guys!

 
Flag Post

Im looking for game where the protagonist was having a claw as a weapon, and he was having to fight with the dude in yellow armor called watcher.He was a third boss.Second boss was a parody of psycho mantis and the fight was on a pill of garbage.