4134 posts

Flag Post

anyone know this?:

*TD
*Your builder is a clown
*pies as ammo
*enemies are monkeys
*it’s all circus themed
*when you have killed enough enemies, an elephant can be used to crush a huge pile of enemies

Flag Post

Who can help me here.
I played it some 10 to 13 years ago. Computer game.
A platformer, you controlled a guy with a rocket pack and a limited amount of fuel. On each level there was one door.There were robots and such chasing you, and the point of each level was to collect all the, coins?, or something, then the door would open and you could progress to the next level. Later you could press switches to open doors, I believe.

If anyone knows, I would be eternally grateful.

Flag Post

Silencing, I believe the game you mentioned was Grand Chase

Flag Post

branimirb perhaps you meant Jetpack

Flag Post
Originally posted by truefire:

Silencing, I believe the game you mentioned was Grand Chase

Err, I guess it is a bit similar to Grand Chase, since the player presses the same button over and over to do the same attack. However, what I’m looking for is a flash game. (I thought I precised that but must’ve accidently erased it.) It also didn’t have a comboing system nor platforms. The characters couldn’t jump either.

Edit:

Originally posted by Johnny93:

Discarded online?

That’s the game I am looking for. I somehow missed this post…

Flag Post
Originally posted by notverygood:

I remember playing a very marvellous game a few years back, and I’d like to do so again.

You began your journey as an under-rated wizard, the worlds last chance to retain the little colour(yes,colour) in the world. A lvl consisted of you exploring, killing enemies, and collecting little coloured orbs, that when placed in the machines scattered around, would release colour back into the lvl. Getting all of them would complete the lvl, and send you to the next. Every so often you would gain a new spell, to do destroy the enemies with. You could also buy them with runes that youcollected through out the game, most were more powerful than what you could imagine. You also got items, that gave bonuses to things from damage, to armor, etc.

I really enjoyed this game and would desperately like to play it again. If it matters, it’s not on Kong as far as I know. If you know the game I speak of, please name it, and if possible, provide a link.

Thanks.

Any ideas?

Reposting. Nobody’s gonna check the previous pages.

EDIT: Fail quote is fail.

Flag Post
Originally posted by branimirb:

Who can help me here.
I played it some 10 to 13 years ago. Computer game.
A platformer, you controlled a guy with a rocket pack and a limited amount of fuel. On each level there was one door.There were robots and such chasing you, and the point of each level was to collect all the, coins?, or something, then the door would open and you could progress to the next level. Later you could press switches to open doors, I believe.

If anyone knows, I would be eternally grateful.

Jetpack.

Flag Post

I remember this flash game I played not long back where you are this dude and it is a point/adventure game and the final boss is a wizard telling you that you are being controlled.Anyone

Flag Post

<bl

Flag Post
Originally posted by SuperSonic321:

I remember this flash game I played not long back where you are this dude and it is a point/adventure game and the final boss is a wizard telling you that you are being controlled.Anyone

Inquisitive Dave

Flag Post

Ok, one I played in my early youth. Plane game, the plane stays at the bottom, and you fight the enemies while scrolling upwards automatically. There was a level with lots of trucks shooting at you, and tanks and stuff, and it was for PC. Any ideas? I played it in about 1999 I thinks :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by ZamZan:

I have a pretty simple one
It was like the baulders gate series
Your person had no idea who he was
There was leveling up
And you wake up in a morgue.
I can’t remember the name for the life of me

That would be Planescape Torment, with the best storyline ever in an RPG ;).

Flag Post
Originally posted by samster278:

Ok, one I played in my early youth. Plane game, the plane stays at the bottom, and you fight the enemies while scrolling upwards automatically. There was a level with lots of trucks shooting at you, and tanks and stuff, and it was for PC. Any ideas? I played it in about 1999 I thinks :/

wow, there’s like a whole genre of these…

online or disc?

Flag Post

Disc, and I know, not very clear :/ Really struggling to remember stuff from it

Flag Post

Yeah it was inquisitive dave thx

Flag Post

Oooh, more information! It had a massive boss at the end of each level. … That doesn’t narrow it down… =/

Flag Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demonstar
Kind of fits into your description, it’s a spaceship and not a plane though(the controlled vehicle)
Also, i don’t know that many spaceshooting games that even is that old. I do remember one more as well though, not sure it has massive bosses though.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Raptor:_Call_of_the_Shadows

Flag Post

I remember playing a very marvellous game a few years back, and I’d like to do so again.

You began your journey as an under-rated wizard, the worlds last chance to retain the little colour(yes,colour) in the world. A lvl consisted of you exploring, killing enemies, and collecting little coloured orbs, that when placed in the machines scattered around, would release colour back into the lvl. Getting all of them would complete the lvl, and send you to the next. Every so often you would gain a new spell, to do destroy the enemies with. You could also buy them with runes that youcollected through out the game, most were more powerful than what you could imagine. You also got items, that gave bonuses to things from damage, to armor, etc.

I really enjoyed this game and would desperately like to play it again. If it matters, it’s not on Kong as far as I know. If you know the game I speak of, please name it, and if possible, provide a link.

Thanks.

Any ideas?

I’m not known for my patience.

Flag Post

Yeah, notverygood, i remember that game. Actually played it a while ago. I don’t know if it’s on there, but try armorgames or crazymonkeygames. BTw, leave it alone it’s rubbish

Flag Post

Not on either, but I did find another neat game that I liked and hadn’t palyed in a while either :) At least something came out of it!

And, IT’S NOT RUBBISH.

Flag Post

DEMONSTAR! Thankyou!! You deserve a medal for that :D :D :D

Flag Post

Ok, someone is gonna kill me for this… Sorry, newbie to the forums here, doesn’t know how to edit :P Sorry for double posting :( It was Raptor actually! thanks a lot!

Flag Post

I’ve got one. really long time ago so i don’t remember much but…
-PS1 i think
-charecter was a rabbit-like creature that had a rocket pack?
-early level was a 3D grass plain. your charecter looks 2d however
-level select was a clown-like robot with arms holding glass cases? each case was a stage
thats about all i remember

Flag Post

I played a game once. It was some kind of war game to N64. It contained Conker, teddybears and blood and gore. I don’t remember the name.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PKPikmin:

I’ve got one. really long time ago so i don’t remember much but…
-PS1 i think
-charecter was a rabbit-like creature that had a rocket pack?
-early level was a 3D grass plain. your charecter looks 2d however
-level select was a clown-like robot with arms holding glass cases? each case was a stage
thats about all i remember

Jumping Flash! maybe? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumping_Flash!

Originally posted by AbrahamLincoln_:

I played a game once. It was some kind of war game to N64. It contained Conker, teddybears and blood and gore. I don’t remember the name.

Conker’s Bad Fur Day. Was remade on the Xbox as Conker Live and Reloaded. The N64 one was awesome but unfortunately the Xbox one was heavily censored although the game did look excellent with the graphics overhaul.