The "What was that game called?" Thread page 4

4103 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by BerryB0X:
Originally posted by AbrahamLincoln_:

I played a game once. It was some kind of war game to N64. It contained Conker, teddybears and blood and gore. I don’t remember the name.

Conker’s Bad Fur Day. Was remade on the Xbox as Conker Live and Reloaded. The N64 one was awesome but unfortunately the Xbox one was heavily censored.

It’s not Conker’s Bad Fur Day. I think he means Conker Strike. It’s a war game.

Flag Post

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conker_%28series%29

Figure it out yourself

Flag Post
Originally posted by predatorx687:
Originally posted by BerryB0X:
Originally posted by AbrahamLincoln_:

I played a game once. It was some kind of war game to N64. It contained Conker, teddybears and blood and gore. I don’t remember the name.

Conker’s Bad Fur Day. Was remade on the Xbox as Conker Live and Reloaded. The N64 one was awesome but unfortunately the Xbox one was heavily censored.

It’s not Conker’s Bad Fur Day. I think he means Conker Strike. It’s a war game.

I figured out now. And btw, predator. there are no such thing as “Conker Strike”

Flag Post

I havn’t ever heard of Conker Strike but Conker’s Bad Fur Day also had a war part. It’s a spoof of Saving Private Ryan with the squirrels as the Allies and the “Teddiz” as the Axis.

Flag Post

K.

It’s a retro-like flash game, played with pixel-style graphics. You are a girl-or mermaid, or something. All you do is drag around stuff. There’s a little phrase at the top of the game window, and you can drag words to change the phrase and thus the game itself. Some of the words I think I remember from the game were “darkness” and “pain” – I think. I remember one interaction was dragging light spheres around yourself.

Anyone know what this game is?

Flag Post

That was it Berry. a lot darker graphics than i remember, but that was it. thanks

Flag Post

Bartawe you are awesome. Thank you.

Flag Post

Chipotly: Today I Die, from the creator of I Wish I Were the Moon

Flag Post

Ok, this was a NES game, you played as a white female cat running around a city seen from the top and you also were jumping manholes and running away from…dogs i think… and the objective was to pick up your kittens.

Flag Post

O.o..?

Anyway Chips Challenge is good :) Used to occupy me and my friends in school from 1st grade all the way into 8th. Ah memories

Flag Post
Originally posted by nightmareBC666:
Originally posted by nightmareBC666:

Can’t help anyone, but does someone know this one?:

Browser Based Multiplayer card game.

You made a superhero card from different parts, with the option of uploading an image of your face. you then used a pack of cards (each pack named “Karma” or “Anger” or something similar) to play multiplayer battles, selecting cards in order to do damage to your opponent’s superhero. You would do this when issuing a challenge to someone, or after accepting a challenge. this would mean you have no way of knowing what cards the opponent will use.

the site had a currency called “Knowledge Nuggets” (I believe they were called "Knuggs for short, but can’t remember) which were earned by playing games, and spent on new parts for your superhero card or to issue challenges to others.

It was free to play, but they would always bug you to spend real cash on better cards.

desperate for this. I played it like 4 or 5 years ago. anyone?

was it perhaps Superdudes? it is long gone now

Flag Post

Alright this might be a hard one.

I remember this game being built on to my computer after i copied it from a …wait for it…floppy.

You’re some kid in a museum solving random puzzles and interacting with the exhibits. I remember finishing an ecosystem food chain and the disocvery of the plane…

Flag Post

never mind…..i googled and found it. Museum Madness

Flag Post

i can’t remember the game i played yesterday on kongregate and it was really fun here is description

you start out graduating form warrior school or something. then you go around and fight different people some in teams some not. in places like hell hole, mayan field, places like that. then you get to a level where you have to fight a gladiator lord or something and kill him ten times. and you get to buy different kinds of armor and weapons for you and your team mates that you gain along the way.

One level was you versus 7 other people and the first person to 20 kills won.

please help!!!!!!

Flag Post

A sega genesis game. All I can remember is that you are a ninja in it. Two settings I can remember are in a forest that leads to underground cavers and a lot of high-tec bases.

Flag Post

Madman0311

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Revenge_of_Shinobi

Is it this?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sooty:

Madman0311

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Revenge_of_Shinobi

Is it this?

Hey! Thanks! Maybe you would also know this side scrolling sega genesis fighter where you were able to pick up pipes as weapons? I remember somewhere near the end you enter what I think was a multi storey parking lot? Not too sure about that.

Played these games when I was around 9 years old :)

Flag Post

Was there also a dog that would help you attack?
(I can’t remember the name of it, but it’s in the sega six-pack.)

Flag Post

I don’t think there was a dog. If there was I just can’t remember one. It hat a 2 player mode though. And the pies/weapons would break after some use.

Flag Post

Streets of Rage? Final Fight? (only 2 beat ’em ups that come to mind)

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by PKPikmin:

Streets of Rage? Final Fight? (only 2 beat ’em ups that come to mind)

I think It was Final Fight!

Flag Post

No it’s streets of rage. Final fight is Sega CD.

Flag Post

Some of the microgenesis games (i.e. NES) that I once loved but forgot the names of…

1) A pacman-like game where there are bats or something. The background was blue I think. The camera would scroll along and you would have to stay within the confines of it.

2) A platform game where you keep jumping upwards. There are stages with ice, and birds flying left and right at some points. I think you were a penguin or something.

3) A game where you had balloons attached to you and you would float across across the stage… I don’t even remember what the actual gameplay was like lol

4) There was this game which had a minigame built in when you completed the game or something. The minigame was like worms, except with white tanks. There would be powerups in the earth represented by square white pixels, and you could dig in to get them. The weapons fired would be white in colour, and there are things like MIRVs, nukes, rolling mines etc. (I think this is genesis rather than NES, but I’m not sure)

5) You’re a ninja and you have to climb these mario-like hills. Then you’d reach a stage that’s actually the rooftops of these japanese buildings. And you’d have to climb up and up and fight more enemy ninjas too.

This one’s an old DOS game… you’re a green dragon in a colourful cartoony world. You can shoot fire. In the very starting part of the game you have to climb all the way to the very top of the level before you can proceed. I always had problems getting up. In the middle portion of the first stage there’d be waterfalls and stuff. There were enemies that would just walk around and you have to avoid touching them.

Flag Post

My son and I were just playing a game here that involves shooting a cannon at pirates in little ships and big ships. There’s also birds flying that you can shoot for bonus point. You have to keep the pirates from getting past your cannon and you have about 5 “lives.” My son wants to play again and I can’t find it or remember the name. Help, anyone?