[GemCraft chapter 0] all 229 waves page 18

459 posts

Flag Post

Yep, you are already in the position to win the 228 the harder way :) But you want to do it even harder… I wish I had this much time on my hands.

Flag Post
Originally posted by vesperbot:

Yep, you are already in the position to win the 228 the harder way :) But you want to do it even harder… I wish I had this much time on my hands.

Indeed, I hope to reach 2M fp by wave 80(67-74 anger gems 74 AND 90) 78 good wave anger, so is 84 I think. 3M by 100, 4M by 126 so then I can anger that to 200M or more… Along w/ 134 & 153 hehe.

Flag Post

So…uh…..accidentally hit return to map(accidental click while not paying attention).

No big loss….I want to restart….got idea for even better start and of course, this time around I can anger 54.

Flag Post

:D

This start is probably one of the best un-speedhacked un-extra-lagged(with second game) starts, ever. Right?

157K pool, W18 angered with 16 grade 12, maxed traps x20-25 already! I started angering with G7 at wave 13(angering w13)!

OMG this rocks. I think, have you seen any better?

PS: Could’ve won before wave 9

Flag Post

:D

Still going strong, only wave 20.1 and half the farm done, should finish by 23 or 24.

Which is a 6 wave improvement. Which means about 600-800K more manapools or +30-40 multiplier. Whee!

Angered 20 to 840K score, 436 monsters(G12s too).

The ridiculous thing? The only thing I really did different was angering wave 3, 5, 7, 8, and 10 to 300-1000 armor each. I can’t believe just how much of a difference it made…I was angering w/ G3s by wave 7 BTW!

Flag Post

Finished farm almost 8 waves earlier than normal. Built some damage, so now I am God. :D

Flag Post

That wave = as much or more as wave 18. all G15 angers, that is one amazing 8 monster wave :P

STATS-

Score: 3.359.040.710
Mana: 640.000
Wave: 26
Damage: 2x 50K

Notable angers-

24 to 2M hp, w G13.
27 to 2M hp, w G13.

Will anger 29 with G14.

As you can see I am already at the stage where I can anger every single good wave with G14. I don’t need to start prepping for W42 until wave 33(I made 10 G15 in one wave…so if I spend 6 waves, that’s 15x G17!).

I am on fire. Truly, I am on fire. :)

Flag Post

VIDEO >:D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3flyfLuVEU&feature=youtu.be

Flag Post

Bump lonely again.

Flag Post

Ok, I’m now wholly convinced that this is the best run, EVER, for non speedhack. Take a look.

1,272,611 * 1.4 * 45.05 = 80,263,575/monster

*538 monster = 43.182 billion. & I only need 500K FP to kill this easily. & I’m already at 200K FP.

Angered X1 more realizing I could easily take it…by the time it breaks I’ll probably anger it yet once more…such is my confidence & my uber firepower!

1,677,827 * 1.4 * 45.10 = 105,937,996/monster

*536 Monster = 56.783 billion.

BOOYEAH! :)

PS: Wave 26.0 3.3 billion. Wave 28.5 17.3 billion. Do da math :)

Flag Post

You should remember than angering past 20th anger will not increase monster count.

Flag Post

yeah I know :)

W31 was angered only 17 times with G15 hehe.

Flag Post

Hey Vesper: New challenge. Beat all 228 waves with level 65

I figured out how to do it, got 2 maxed managems at wave 18.

Skills: you get 320 skillpoints this is what I used-

Focus 8(Need 8…my start = 28 mana left with 1 G1 in inventory)
Crit/Mana/Bouncing = 9
Red = 10
Replenish = 6
Traplayer = 8
Trap specs = 10
Recharge 6
Dual gem mastery 10(for speed)
Forge 10

Weird thing is, the max speed of my G4 managems is 261. Weird, as its at 222 with maxed recharge. Which means that G4s hit the very top cap of speed w/o max recharge…recharge at 16%, 225 * 1.16= 261!

WHICH MEANS it might be beneficial to keep recharge at 9, which would be 274.5, which might be better as your G4s need not have to be made into G6 and/or combined which takes extra time, & overall you only lose like 2% damage/mana….for low levels attempting 228 w/o all skills this is probably preferable, as it takes awhile to set up teh farm.

Cool experimenting :D now off to my “real” run.

Flag Post

Beating 228 is likely possible with level 36 – red 1, orange maxed, dual maxed, anything else to taste (probably max trap specials and other skills, I forgot which). This was my setup to get my first 1M exp at lvl 1 endurance (GC0 v.1.10 with capped mana pool, mind you!), the initial setup was no angers IIRC, as I didn’t have enough mana farming capacity, but then I’ve lasted to wave 89 with a plenty of actual kills. You might try starting another 228 elsewhere just to check if you’re capable of pulling level 36.

About weirdness of max speed – I know of this effect, you can do maxed speed on any gem, if you cap two G3s speed wise, then combine em together, this lets you overcome the “normal” cap on firing speed on gems of G5 or lower.

Flag Post

Beating 228 is likely possible with level 36 – red 1, orange maxed, dual maxed, anything else to taste (probably max trap specials and other skills, I forgot which). This was my setup to get my first 1M exp at lvl 1 endurance (GC0 v.1.10 with capped mana pool, mind you!), the initial setup was no angers IIRC, as I didn’t have enough mana farming capacity, but then I’ve lasted to wave 89 with a plenty of actual kills. You might try starting another 228 elsewhere just to check if you’re capable of pulling level 36.

About weirdness of max speed – I know of this effect, you can do maxed speed on any gem, if you cap two G3s speed wise, then combine em together, this lets you overcome the “normal” cap on firing speed on gems of G5 or lower.

Yes but I’m saying if you don’t max recharge then you don’t need to do that last step.

Flag Post

Though I got a question. Is my current run the best unspeedhacked run ever???

Flag Post

I am not aware of any runs superseding this.

Flag Post

I am not aware of any runs superseding this.

Yay.

I’ma try the level 36 run thingy(actually I think red is unlocked at lvl 32…purple at 36), and then start making a lvl 60 savefile to beat 228.

Flag Post

Success! Got 3 maxed managems at about wave 27.

Key is to start with tower, trap too weak at start, then anger a bit the first waves, then after tower reaches 100 spd, then at 225 max, put in da trap.

Skills: Focus 7, Mana Gain 9, Splash mastery 5, Trap specs 10, Forge 10, dual mastery 10.

Infact I feel so uberepic that I think I’ma halt my current “real” run & do this lvl 36 one :D

Wish me luck(the lag from the 1st will help).

Flag Post

You shuold finish one run first I think, or else it’ll be just a “good attempt” instead of a win. Also, I don’t recall you actually reporting a 228 win here.

Flag Post

Okay….a bit sad as I closed the window with the BEST START EVA, but I know exactly what I did to get it & I can easily repeat it later anyway.

Let’s join in mourning for a bit, on teh greatest start ever.

And now, I will defeat The 228 with nothing but 175 skill points. FTW.

Flag Post

This is my level 36 attempt(175 SP, same build as earlier).

Not bad, aye? I think I got a good chance at beating 228.

Best of all, I think I can video the entirety of this as it isn’t that long. I should finish in 2-3-4 days. Great timing…just before GC2 comes :D & just before my spring break too!!!

Vesper, I wish you had the time to do stuff like this, it’d be so fun to compete! :(

Better yet, I wish I had the skill, willpower, computer, and knowledge to do this when everyone else was…but I was only 10 years old at that time D:

Edit- yeah, I keep restarting bc each time is better! And the last 3 of my “scoring” runs, the next one was almost 2-3x better then the last.

Hehe…and now I am setting myself up to beat 228 with only level 36…c: ty for the suggestion!

Flag Post

Farm finished!

Whee! Now to get 400-450K pool to quickly upgrade FP.

Flag Post

Lowest settings, & got +200K maxpool in like 5 mins real time. Yaysies! FP time!

Flag Post

40k made, taking a well-deserved break after playing for almost 2 hours I think straight. :D. Ofc that “break” means playing another game :D