Tarnation

20 posts

Flag Post

Any help you wish to post, any questions you wish to ask or answer, post them here. Happy bug killing.

EDIT: Hey I have an idea, how about suggesting how many seeds to send out in what level and when which wave starts or something like so?

Flag Post

When I’m playing I like to send out about 50%-1 whole row after one bug. Depends on how many I have out too because the weaker the flowers get the faster they attack.

-Blamed

Flag Post

I need help on level nine, no matter what i do i always die about two bugs from the end

Flag Post

This game is trash. I cannot believe such boring and formulaic drivel gets badges AND a card. Wow.

Flag Post

I agree. There are many better games out there that deserve at least one badge when this one gets a card? I have to admit this game was difficult at level 9 but otherwise it took me 20 min to beat it.

Flag Post

The game itself is fairly shallow – the fact that it’s the same every time means there’s really no replay value. Randomised levels would be a lot better.

It’s probably going to be the easiest impossible badge on the site, though.

Flag Post

I almost got the hard badge… Then the boss came running and killed me. Blasted Tar Jrs. they tanked the flowers while the boss geared up.

Flag Post

i cannot stand this game =| it’s so… uninvolved?
most games are supposed to be involving.. at least games like protector you can level up your characters and stuff… but this you just send out flowers and then watch… im just doing it for the card…

anywho.. does anyone have any tips for level 10? i can’t beat it… any help would be appreciated

Flag Post

I played this game a while ago, when it first came onto kongregate, I thought it sucked, and I forgot about it. Now it gets four badges and a card. I protest the allotment of badges/cards towards this game. All the player can do is release flowers, and try to use as few as possible for each kill. Woot.

Flag Post

The last boss is random. Everything else is exactly the same though. To beat the last boss just concentrate on killing the normal bugs and get lucky. It may help to send flowers in smaller groups than a full row at a time.

Flag Post

i got 101,365 points whitout dying, but i didnt got the badge!!!!

what’s the problem!???

Flag Post

I don’t think there is anyone who got the badge, as the “100knocont” thing in he highscores is empty. So, it’s either a bug, or it’s really impossible, or you have to click “Submit” (Like you have to do for the “highscore” highscore) In order to send it.

Flag Post

i got 101,365 points whitout dying, but i didnt got the badge!!!!
what’s the problem!???

Make as screenshot of your score, and show it in the badge difficulties thread.

Flag Post

Does the screenshot prove you did it without any continues? If not, I don’t think he’ll get the badge.. :|

Flag Post

Can we please stay on topic?

Flag Post

Can we please stay on topic?

About the crappiness of Tarnation? Sure.

Flag Post

So is this card different from the Phylactery that we got back in September?

Flag Post

I don’t like this game it is boring.

Flag Post

I got 115k points whitout dying, and i dont get my badge :(:(

Flag Post

About the crappiness of Tarnation? Sure.

LOL. I agree. It needs SOMETHING. Like powerups or something. TO increase damage, or regrow rate or anything! Those damn flowers whip around too much. I got my card and the easy badge, so I will now leave the game alone.