Any Unreal Tournament Junkies?

7 posts

Flag Post

I still play with the remaining hardcore fans of UT2k4 in what few low-ping Freon and CTF servers that remain, and was wondering if anyone here still played often. It’s a nightly ritual and the same people get on. Funny how once you widdle it down to the hardcore fans that everyone is polite and knowledgable.

…and I STILL learn things… I learned where double damage was on a level that I’ve played on 100s of times, but it was so well-hidden that it only dawned on me after seeing a guy come out of “nowhere” and then proceeding to explore said “nowhere” :P. Basically a lift jump into pitch black was required to find it.

I have always loved it since Unreal Tournament 1999 and am excitedly awaiting the release of Unreal Tournament III (a.k.a. 2007). The Unreal 3 engine (used in Gears of War) is mindblowing and UT3 is going to really set the standard when it comes to FPSs.

Anywho… Post away.

Flag Post

i do

Flag Post

I still play the normal UT, good times…

Flag Post

UT99 for life! :-) It is most awesome, do bother me if you want a duel. Furthermore, I’ll need a pc upgrade to compete in UT3, but I am considering, for it looks good and the little time I’ve had with the demo was good too.

Flag Post

Ya me a bit, its fast, not good for new players though as most servers have people who have been playing for ages.

Check out http://www.arcades247.com/play-1712-UNREALFLASH_UT2007_FLASH.html if you havent already played it :)

Flag Post

You might want to upgrade your pc components before though lol

pc components

Flag Post

UT99 only.