Good Pillage Enemies!

17 posts

Flag Post

When i was playing pillage i noticed some enemies can be helpful. If u are a skilled player having superheroes and money stealers are good. Think about it, if there can only be 5 enemies at once and there are 3 superheroes that dont do MUCH harm it is easier to manage. The enemies that steal ur money are the same but they are frustrating.I noticed sometimes they leave like normal enemies so they do not work as well as superheroes. On some stages the sword guys could be considered good. Personally i find them annoying as hell but thats only my opinion.

please tell me if u think maintaining these enemies is a good strategy.

Flag Post

well, i cant think of to much reason as to why they wouldnt. try it for yourself

Flag Post

Well, since i’m a murder psychopath (ON THE GAME!), i don’t like to see everybody alive so i use my “giant evil anvil lvl 3” and my “super killer smash smash bros glove lvl 3” and everybody end up dead X|

Personally i find them annoying

every character in that game is annoying for me, so i kill them all, got it ?

Flag Post

to doctor: i have but i found many people dont like it

to the next guy(lol):i do the same thing, i cant believe some people actually throw them

Flag Post

I noticed sometimes they leave like normal enemies so they do not work as well as superheroes.

Thieves will leave the screen once they have had chance to begin the money stealing animation. If a thief manages to reach the top-middle of the screen and stop, then the game will recognize him as having looted some cash, and therefore trying to make good his escape. This can be really annoying, as the stealthy buggers will no longer stop to hook the wall. The best way to take them out at this point is with the AoE weapons (anvil or cage).

-Moochy, who kills everything with the anvil anyway.

Flag Post

I don’t know if this mi9ght be a bit off topic, but whats fun is to go to sandbox mode, make like 50 super guys come out, then use my little pwny (any lvl will do) and make them all get hit. I gotta tell you, you can’t say MONEY SHOWER fast enough.

Flag Post

prime cage would work better and moochy thanks i never realized that

Flag Post

Yes, this is actually a very good strategy. Many of the villagers help control the situation and there are cases where it is much wiser to leave them alive.

Flag Post

i hoped for the last level be a giant and really hard level… but it was exactly as the others . (I’M WAITING FOR PILLAGE THE VILLAGE 2 OK?)

Flag Post

so am i… so am i…

Flag Post

tarman, I know, I was just saying that it is really fun to do. But useing the cage instead of My little pwny is just as fun, I have to agree with you there.

Flag Post

lol, in school we had a lesson on not using informal language so just using this to get it out of me, lol afk omw sup wat rofl roflol omg k cuz ? kk y u jk b jking, i just really needed to do that

Flag Post

lol afk omw sup wat rofl roflol omg k cuz ? kk y u jk b jking

Laughing out loud away from keyboard oh my w(?) on my way sup what rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing out loud oh my god k cuz? kk why you just kidding be just kidding

Lol.

Flag Post

Thieves will leave the screen once they have had chance to begin the money stealing animation.

Actually, I’ve experienced times when they leave the screen even when they haven’t taken any money.

After looking it over I figured once a theif is damaged enough it’ll leave with or without any money.

Flag Post

omw means on my way

Flag Post

Are you sure it doesn’t mean oh my word?

Flag Post

on my way