retro consoles

12 posts

Flag Post

which old consoles do you own? has to be before the ps2.

i own a ps1, and all i played was a version of lode runner.

Flag Post

i have ps1, super nintendo, nintendo, dreamcast, was gamcube b4?, n64, if handheld count i have a gb color,and well all the gamboys+nintendo ds. yes it is true

Flag Post

i have a nintendo, super nintendo, n64, and a sega genesis. For handhelds i own GB pocket, GBC x 3, and 2 GBA’s

Super nintendo is one of my favorite systems, gameboy color being my second favorite and gameboy advanced being my third favorite.

Flag Post

right on

Flag Post

My most retro system is the Sega Master System II. 8-bit-graphics Phantasy Star ftw!

Flag Post

moochy i never even heard of it, is it like one of those things with a random repitwa of games on it

Flag Post

Game Boy…Original, Large sized, Gray.

NES.

SNES.

PS1.

GBA. (Was before the Ps2)

Atari 2600…or it may have been the 5200…it was the one which ran on 5 1/2" Floppy Disks.

N64.

Flag Post

i dodnt know there were several ataris

Flag Post

I have NES, SNES, the original Gameboy (black), Sega Genesis, N64, Gameboy Pocket (x2) (it was a small version of the original gameboy), Gameboy Color(x3), Gameboy Advanced and I am about to a get a Famicom (Japanese version of the NES).

Flag Post

never heard of famicon

Flag Post

Used to have NES, but it broke, and it was gonna be fixed but the guy that was gonna fix it got fired from his job. XD So we threw it out.

Then I’ve got a Super Nintendo (SNES), orignal Game Boy, I think 2 Game Boy Colors (might be 1, but I’m pretty sure it’s 2), 3 Game Boy Advances (for some reason…), and Nintendo 64.

Oh, and if computer counts as a console (which it doesn’t) I’ve got this horrible, horrible 1995 slow-running one…It’s terrible. Even if computers counted, this is too pathetic to probably even count in that category anyways…

Flag Post

u seem lucky