billyfred has made another game.

30 posts

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/billyfred/crossing-bridges

This game has the 2nd best description ever.

It can be considered even harder then the last game.

Discuss.

Flag Post

not possible. nice game though 5/5

Flag Post

No….Just no. Make a real game please, or no games at all.

Flag Post

i fugured out a solution billy fred you cross 5 then 6 then go over one then go over two, swim to number 7 then go over 3 and 4

Flag Post

hi…

Flag Post

are you saying my answer is wrong. but acctually i enjoyed the game for a while until relizing not possible 5/5

Flag Post

Flag Post

Make a game that’s possible so we can take a bit of time on it, then realize what the answer is. Make a few of those and you’ll gain a ton of respect. XD

Flag Post

Frankly people like games that are possible to win!

Edit: Ninja’d by Dossage.

Flag Post

No they don’t.

Flag Post

No they don’t.
And even if thats your point, go play click the button.

Think about this billyfred, if a game isn’t possible to win, what’s the incentive to play in the first place?

There’s a balance of difficulty every developer must meet. Click the button is waaaay too easy. Try to find the balance billyfred.

Flag Post

Billyfred, ever heard of killing a joke? It’s what you do when you take something that wasn’t funny, and recieve polite laughs. Then do it again.

-Moochy, speaking the truth out of his arse.

Flag Post

shut up

Flag Post

We know using Right-click and Play how many frames it has. It has 3. The menu, the solving part, you lose screen. So it is impossible to win. You know you can do better.

Flag Post

no joe

Flag Post

I suggest you play through the “Understanding Games” series.

Flag Post

I’m too lazy to click it, but did you make a ‘game’ out of the bridges of Koenisegsienowsedjsnkushe9f8ir… Yeah I forget the spelling. It probably didn’t have a 9 or an 8 in the proper spelling..

Flag Post

Pretty much, yeah.

Flag Post

Ack, I increased the number of game plays from 217 to 218. I feel that I’ve committed a horrible sin >_>

I wonder who the one person who favored that game is.

Flag Post

^ Probably billyfred…If the creator can’t make it a favorite, I bet it’s one of his friends. Or his parents chuckle. Sorry, I had to. You don’t really deserve dignity after making a game that’s impossible to beat. Well, a game without a solution isn’t a game, it’s just a screen. A pointless screen that is one of someone’s favorite screens. XD

Flag Post

poopy time for ian

Flag Post

Sigh useless. Logically, it’s impossible. Effort-wise, it’s pretty terrible. Three frames and a non-existent win condition. This isn’t even a game. A lot like that other piece of trash you uploaded.

Flag Post

5 stars I love bridges.

Flag Post

Billy, Put more than Five minutes into making a game…

Flag Post

poopty boom