Kongregate Staff on a game???

8 posts

Flag Post

some guy posted on a game a picture and says this!!!

"
lartar Developer_icon Levelbug45 Mar. 17, 2008

I hope you like it… an update… the first puzzle perhapsh like it to kongregate staff… maybe greg can play with that AJJAJA

"

I see the game… and its seem one of the jigsaw levels has a picture of kongregate staff… or not… someone confirm that… (im tired, so dont hate me for posting this thing) by the way… the game is… http://www.kongregate.com/games/lartar/super-jigsaw-show

Flag Post

jajajaj… yes i put a picture on a jigsaw… on the first jigsaw…. im sorry if someone dont like that… ejjej

Flag Post

Lol, I think it’s funny hw jim has that derek zoo lander pose going on in the photo, and I never knew emily was short! And who’s that tall guy with the beard standing behind jim??? He looks like he’s getting ready to start a little giant ladder infomercial.

Flag Post

the girl on the picture was emily??? ohhh…. i dont know that… ups i hope dont get mad all thje guys…

Flag Post

hey im short too… dont be mind…. guys always superficial…

Flag Post

well i hope everyone like that picture… beside i agree with you karenmg… the tall of a person doesnt matter ;)

Flag Post

great game lartar… 4/5 … cool picture… can you send me the zelda and mario images?

Flag Post

i whisper you diegosss and i let you that images links to donwload…