Castlewars Tourney

61 posts

Flag Post

I thought of this idea, last night with the help of koko.

This is how the tournament is going to work every round will be one game, with the finials being best of 3.
The winner will post the score of their game here, including who they defeated.(i defeated (opponents name) by a score of (100-76 or 78-0). IF ANYONE IS CAUGHT USING CHEATS THEY WILL BE ELIMINATED FROM THE TOURNAMENT.

After i make the bracket, you will have 48 hours or 2 days from that time to complete your game, and the same goes for everyother round. I will anounce in advance when the bracket is going to be released. Please do not use this topic to set up your games.

If you want to be included in the tournament, the first thing you say in your post is sign me up.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns feel free to post them.

Flag Post

This sounds cool. I’m in.

What about gamers in different time zones?

Edit: oh, and anyone using glitches to their advantage should be disqualified.

Flag Post

I’m in, too.

Flag Post

Sign me up

and what happens if our opponent is in a diff timezone? and we can’t get ahold of them?

Flag Post

I thought netplay didn’t work

Flag Post

you can use the shout thing on there profile, i could give more time for each round if you guys think that would help.

Flag Post

sign me up

Flag Post

sign me up.

Flag Post

i’m in…

Flag Post

I would love to if netplay ever worked

Flag Post

sign me up

Flag Post

Sign me up.

Flag Post

BRING IT

Flag Post

Yay!!!!

Flag Post

Sign me up

Flag Post

Sign me up too!

Flag Post

Has the bracket even been made yet?

Flag Post

the bracket has not been made yet, i will make the bracket on friday to give people enough time to sign up for the tournament

Flag Post

sign me up

Flag Post

I’m in!

Flag Post

Sign me up. \m/(>.<)\m/

Flag Post

Sign me up. I’ll check back here.

Flag Post

Go ahead and write my name at the top, seeing as I will still be there in the end.

Flag Post

Somebody’s confident!

Flag Post

Too bad netplay still doesn’t want to work