Game you want added to Kongregate. page 3

557 posts

Flag Post

I would love IndestructoTank (MaxGames) to be added to this website, it’s so much fun.

Flag Post

The magic pen :
http://www.onemorelevel.com/game/magic_pen

Flag Post

I think indestructo tank isalready somewhere here. I would love nitrome games here. They have thier own site and they have a lot of their games on miniclip. Possibly someone working in Kongregate could ask them to post here? Their game design is great, the games are quite different from each other, though. Music and graphics are sort of oldschool and feel great.

Flag Post

I think the sequel for indestructo tank is out on newgrounds.

Flag Post

If you’re talking about Indestruct2tank, it’s here. It even has badges.

Flag Post

Actually, I mean the sequel of that. It’s on newgrounds. http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/432900

Flag Post

Yeah I want that too. Indestucto Tank A.E.

Flag Post

Sonny’s pretty good. You press the ~ button to level edit in N, by the way. (which should also be on this site)

Flag Post

That “Legend of Zelda” : The Quest for the Lampshade should be on Kongregate, with a medium badge if you complete it.

THIS TOPIC MUST BE STICKIED!!!!! PLEASE STICKY IT!!!

Flag Post

I agree with Penguin84, Nitrome games are unique and clever and deserve to be added to Kongregate.

Flag Post

Someone contact Nitrome and request it. :)

Flag Post

I would if I could…. Don’t know their e-mail address or phone number.

Flag Post

motherload WOULD be a sweet addition to kongregate

Flag Post

So would FWG Knight, absolutely ADDICTING game, check it out here and try it, its incredible and if it was here it would deserve badges and be the weekly challenge.

http://www.smashingames.com/games/fwgknight_game.html

its amazing!!

Flag Post

Guys,
I just wrote an e-mail to nitrome and sent the copy to Kongregate. I really hope they work something out. Keep your fingers crossed.

EDIT : and keep your fingers crossed that they don’t ignore me :)

Flag Post

And hopefully they wont keep their fingers crossed while they type!

I think all the sonic rpgs should be added.

Flag Post

Looking at the front page, 2 of the 3 new games have something similar to this in their description: “Shoot his way through”

I think I can go for more games that are not as “shooting” oriented, or destructive. Puzzle games will tickle my fancy. Warbears and Anika’s Oddysey, or games of that genre, whatever it is.

Flag Post

Magic Pen is so good!

It’s basically a puzzle game where you draw shapes to try to get a ball to some flags, but the physics are really good. As well as ramps etc., you can also make rudimentary hammer swings and catapults to move it around, using pins and hinges. Oh and the aesthetics are pretty cool as well, they look like a childrens colouring book come to life.

Flag Post

i would like to see kongai before the next ice age a couple multi player rts games would be nice and a few more card battle games multi player hopefully and free.

Flag Post

I want Kongemon released! (With the Kongemon I donated)

Flag Post

OMG! Guys! SONNY IS RELEASED!!!! I hope it gets the weekly challenge!!!! And Badges!!!!

Flag Post

OOOOOO!!!!! I know the zombie Inglor games Armor Trigger and all the other ones featured on Godlimitations. Anyone know his email you have to tell him about this place.

Flag Post

Triachnid is also really good.

Flag Post

Warbears episodes 2 and 3

Flag Post

-Age for war

-Magic Pen

-Indestrocto tance: AE

-The worlds hardest game (great impossible badge!)

And i guess we can use some more defence games, but I love kongregate, beacuse most of the games here are great! not like most game sites, such as addictinggames, they started going downhill. What i find strange though, is that you can submit your own games here, yet its not like newgrounds, which is full of crap, maybe its beacuse they have millions of users, what happens when we get millions of users? whoops, im goin off topic!