Why ROBLOX sucks. (locked)

273 posts

Flag Post

Community
1)The moderators of ROBLOX litterally ’’Find’’ a reason to ban you.
2)You will most likely be banned if you post alot.
3)If your under the age of 13,you can hardly communicate with others.
4)People dress innapropately.Ex:Muscle shirt.
5)People online date.
6)If you joined in 2009 and upcoming years,its most likely you will get flamed alot.
7)People spam these little chains that are belived to make you rich in the game.
8)If you dissagree with someone,the chances are they will act childish.
9)Most people who think they help others just say ‘’Shut up’’ and ‘’Figure it out’’
10)People judge you on your style.Ex:Emo,Goth,etc.
Gameplay
1)The phyics fail hard.Heres why.
2)You flop around when hit at a force instead of getting up.
3)Lava kills you instantly not slowly.
4)When you die,a very disturbing sound appears.
5)The camera breakes very easyly when you go very fast.
6)Sometimes when you go exeedingly fast in a vehicle,an optical illusion makes the object you are in hard to track down.
Here are other reasons…
1)ROBLOX severely restricts you from most features unless you pay 6/12/20 a month.I understand ROBLOX cost alot of money,but ROBLOX is about to end up like RS if they keep doing this.
2)Paranoid mods ban anyone close to breaking a rule.
Feel free to add more reasons.
No offense if you like ROBLOX.
If you think some reasons can be resolved,PM me.
If you think some reasons are untrue,PM me.

Flag Post
  1. of gameplay: Admins don’t make lava. Players do. So you can make lava that kills you slowly. As a matter of fact, a bunch of people have made lava that kills you slowly.

Flag Post

moderators are nice
you do not get banned if you post a lot i know.
if you are under 13 you shouldn’t be talking to people on the web anyways.
how do you dress bad as a Lego person?
Dating online on a game is not a date, it is just annoying
how would they know if you joined recently?
ignore spam
ignore them
ignore them
ignore them
wouldn’t you flop around if you got hit that hard?
lava is over 700 degrees.
no sound “appears”
It does not break that much
thats your problem
so? just play games
play for free and RS is an amazing game.
They are just new and paranoid. give them time.

Flag Post

i hate roblox. its filled with noobs anywhere and i repeat ANYWHERE you are. i once tryed to build peacefully but got banned from the server cuz of that some ppl think that i was “funny”

what noobs do

1. They mass delete your hard work
2. They mass copy your work making it IMPOSSIBLE to rebuild.
3. They mass regen on the buttons.
4. They mass kill you
5. They use special bricks to blast you off. (i tryed that a lot of times)
6. If yu report them they report you for false report and you may have you charcter banned for a while.

And im serius they ARE everywhere you go

Flag Post

Ronaldo, noobs are everywhere, not just on Roblox.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarthNoob7:

Ronaldo, noobs are everywhere, not just on Roblox.

The problem is that they are everywhere.COMPLETELY everywhere,not unlike this site.
And a few mass reasons that this is the worst internet game on the planet:
Noobs.Alot of them (includes 5 year olds running around everywhere)
Physics. They fail.SO HARD.
The whole game is totally full of bugs.Really,no ability to zoom in because of a strange anomaly in the programing isn’t nice.
Renegade coders.They make items that fail the whole server and every map has one of those.
Really bad admins.They don’t even know what the word “ban” and “kick” is.
And a few million more.I don’t want to write TL;DR posts here.

Flag Post

dude roblox rules now and they may still be noobs but it is possible to deal with them.

besides kongregate LACKS multiplayer games. you cant expand your inmaganation here but on roblox you can.

you can barly chat on kongregate

if you can create a parent account you can make yourself chat.OR you can tell them you are 13+ but your 12-10

admins are awsome on roblox sometimes they come online and hang out

admins BARLY ban you (roblox admins)(not game admins)

its also a good place to make friends :)

so dont talk smack talk about roblox!

Flag Post

1. Yes.
2. Yes.
3. Get off the internet if your that young. Forsrs.
4. How are muscles inappropriate?
5. Again, not really seeing why an outside observe should have an issue with this. If they want to fail let them.
6. You’ll get flamed anyways. 8 year olds make up the majority of the community.
7. Whats new?
8. They are 8, of course they will.
9. See above.
10. Welcome to life.
11. Yes.
12. NOWAI
13. It would in real life too. GG.
14. Not really.
15. Cool Story Bro.
16. Welcome to life?
17. Its a company. Derp.
18. Yes.

Flag Post

Another few reasons:
1) Nukes Fail Hard, They ‘’Kill you intantly’’ Not raditon kill _

Flag Post

dude roblox rules now and they may still be noobs but it is possible to deal with them.

No.

besides kongregate LACKS multiplayer games. you cant expand your inmaganation here but on roblox you can.

No.

lrn2chat.

if you can create a parent account you can make yourself chat.OR you can tell them you are 13+ but your 12-10

No.

Same for Kongregate.

If you break the rules, you deserve to get banned. I love places where you can easily get banned.

Yes, 7-year-old fans.

Flag Post

lern2chat.

LEARN TO TYPE

Flag Post

Ok guys, get this straight EVERYTHING made on there except the graphics and physics engines are made by those little eight year olds on a very limited scripting language, so everything fails hard.

Flag Post

I remember Roblox. And I also can’t seem to get rid of it, it won’t delete!

Flag Post

If you think everything fails so much then you try scripting radiation and nuke I really doubt you’d get pat the access stage of the script. Also noobs are easy to deal with:just kill them constantly. And personally Kongregate’s games are also expensive (and sort of crappy). By the way all of the things you complain about is stuff you can fix, either make better stuff (people prefer better things) or make your own "dream place’.

Edit: now that I am not 7 anymore I found out how much roblox fails, and i also got banned due to the BC is fraud BS and now there are bc only games which is insane

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

there a lost of hackers and noobs thinking theyre Sonic or Mario and te guys who was called Sonicthehedgehog012 he was having a great traumatism to the brain so he thinked he was Sonic wtf i met him on youtube and he finished his account…

Flag Post

LEARN TO TYPE

lrn2quote… properly.

Flag Post

umm dude roblox rules now and they may still be noobs but it is possible to deal with them.

No.

No.

lrn2chat.

No.

Same for Kongregate.

If you break the rules, you deserve to get banned. I love places where you can easily get banned.

Yes, 7-year-old fans

I feel your pain i hate roblox its a total fail and the tutorial dident even get pass the tutoral to hard and to suckish

Flag Post

LOL i gust dont get the game eather

Flag Post

Why you suck:
Roblox PWNS

Flag Post

na worst game eva the first time i tryed it no multyiplayer 3 years later oh finaly multyiplayer. that happen to me

Flag Post

The number one reason roblox sucks is because- they advritise evrywhere you go and it annoys you.- the creators of roblox builderman-telamon there just two VERY young adults making kids force there parents to buy robux and there products like builders club just to get money… roblox has taken like 2 years away from my life by playing it all day long. now i hvae learned that it sucks.. because all the people ever do is abuse you and rude to you. and no offence but the people on roblox suck to. because whenever they call a person “hot” on roblox.. there calling a 3d virtual person made out of blocks.. so roblox is full of low lives who think “roblox people” are “hot” so thats why roblox sucks.

Flag Post

1. there is alot of explorit
2.noobs
3.people try to ban you
4. guests?
5. i wish you get robux like builder club
6.it sux like a asshole
7.why the hell will you play roblox if you can only create one place and why cant we make hats and stuff and on the roblox ads they say it free and you can do anything you wont so why can we still not make shirt if you dont have bilder club

Flag Post

you dont want stress in roblox like billychan99 you wanna be calm and you dont always get what you want

Flag Post

but your right about noobs and guest