My Pet Protector 2 Infos

184 posts

Flag Post

Because there’s a huge lack of documentation for this game and it sucks wasting weeks and weeks to find what you want. Here’s a quick and dirty stat/skill raising list of everything you can do.

Rest – Random chance to find something/nothing/stat up. Find extra resting spots in each of the 4 adventure locations (open book) – raising bravery reveals them, I think. The caves and castle are kinda rare, so keep trying. Not sure if there is a limit on when you can find the cave/castle, but you can get the beach/forest early and should use it when stressed to boost stats early on. Try using luck items if you have a hard time discovering it at an adventure location.

Home : Humility & Find Item
Gardens : Compassion & Rarely a stat increase (?)
Beach : Temperament & Dex, Con, Wis
Forest : Charm & Cha, Con, Wis
Castle : Tactics & Dex, Str, or Wis (Wis is rare)
Caves : Bravery & Str, Dex, Con (Con is rare)

Work : +stat after every 5th time. Politician and up doesn’t lower any skills. -skill means it is lowered. Mostly useful for getting stats and enchant. Skills are easier to train in the School.

Sweeper : Dex & Humility, -Compassion
Babysitter : Wis & Compassion, -Humility
RatCatcher : Str & Bravery, -Refinement
Laborour : Con & Temperament, -Refinement
Scribe : Int & Refinement, -Bravery
Squire : Cha & Tactics, -Compassion
Nurse : Wis & Heal, -Charm
Builder : Str & Construction, -Refinement
Tailor : Dex & Tailor, -Bravery
Blacksmith : Con & Smith, -Compassion
Hunter : Wis & Scavange, -Temperament
Librarian : Int & Enchanting, -Bravery
Musician : Cha & Charm, -Humility
Apprentice : Wis & Enchanting, -Tactics
Politician : Cha & Charm, Refinement
Warden : Con & Compassion, Magic Def
Banker : Int & Refinement, Scavange
Guard : Str & Bravery, Combat Atk
Ninja : None & Tactics, Combat Def
Trainer : Wis & Temperament, Bravery

School : +stat after every 5 lessons, except for last one which is a random stat after 3 lessons.

Combat Training : Str & Combat Atk, Combat Def, Bravery
Magic Training : Wis & Magic Atk, Magic Def, Bravery
Noble Court : Cha & Refinement, Charm, Tactics
Doctoring : Wis & Healing, Compassion
Strategic Ideals : Int & Tactics, Combat Def, Magic Def
Smith’s Studies : Str & Smith, Humility , Chance to create items
Stitching School : Dex & Tailor, Humility , Chance to create items
Architecture : Wis & Construction, Humility
Beggar’s Guild : Dex & Scavange, Humility
Beautiful Barding : Cha & Charm, Refinement, Temperament
Mixed Combat : Con & Combat Atk+Def, Magic Atk+Def
Personal Study : Random & Bravery, Tactics, Temperament *bugged, only raises wisdom (even if it says otherwise)

Skill Info
100 Construction decreases build costs by 5%
100 Charm decreases school costs by 2.5%
100 Smithing gives 50% chance for godlike weapon (60 damage) (amgwolf) – do smithing/tailoring in school for a chance to create and enchant an item.
100 Enchanting gives 52% chance to enchant an item. Godlike gets 59% inc hit chance, 80 luck, and 5% crit. (amgwolf)
100% Tailoring and then enchanting gives one of the following: (Lokiel)
Hat: defense chance increase 15% , luck bonus 40, spell defense increase 15% , def: 14/12/12/12/12
boots: same but defense against lighting is 15
leggings: same but defense is 16/15/15/15/15
gloves: same but defense is 10/12/12/10/12

Tactics – Supposed to help you vs stronger opponents

Starting quick guide If you’re having trouble here are some quick tips:

Take all combat attack traits at the character creations and then also focus on con, tactics, and bravery when you can. Don’t worry about dex.
You should be able to immediately defeat the training area, also go to the forest adventure spot (open book) and try to discover the forest resting area, run away from fights. You can restart before leaving the adventure screen if you can’t find the forest and don’t want to waste a week + stress.
Rest in the forest and try to finish the other dungeons you see for much better equipment.

If you’re STILL having trouble, do the Sweeper job for money and Combat Training class for more skill.

Flag Post

I found that personal study lists the stat up as random, but it’s actually always wisdom. Also, the Caves give Con and Dex.

Flag Post

Thanks, I got wisdom and charisma from personal study so not sure. Could be buggy in some way?

Flag Post

I’m quite sure it’s bugged, because it says “+1 Strength”, for example, but actually increases wisdom, at least for me. I’m not really sure, but I think I got some Strength in the Caves, Wisdom in the Castle and Dex and Con at the Beach. And for some reason I got 10 or 15 stat ups in sequence in every location. It seems that there’s a predefined number of stats and the distribution function is bugged/bad planned.

Flag Post

Ohh thanks for clarifying. This game seems to have quite a few sneaky bugs. I got a lot of stat ups while resting in a row too. Right now it’s not too wacky… working with the castle/caves and seems to only happen when I remove stress. I know various locations can give a lot of different stats, but there seemed to be a larger chance for a couple types.

Flag Post

The ones you listed with the ones I said in the last post sum up all stats I saw during 40~50 stats increases, so I guess it has some degree of accuracy. Also, I didn’t see a single Intellect raise, so I guess it’s not random.

And have you unlocked the two maps near the upper borders?

Flag Post

Yeah, I didn’t see Int either. I haven’t unlocked the upper ones. Upgraded village fully, but haven’t defeated all the dungeons – at W’ahls now. I think there were supposed to be Kongregate only dungeons? Those could be it and they could be bugged i guess.

Flag Post

Skills:

Smunch – Combat skill. Does a reduced damage attack. From then on, monster loses 10% physical resistance. A strong opener for almost all fights, assuming your weapon does heavy physical damage.

Momentum – Combat Skill. Does a reduced damage attack, but always hits. Pretty lousy in my opinion.

Flag Post

i have fully upgraded vilage and dont have 4 on the right most island and the 2 maps near the border

Flag Post

Ok, I completed the game (all dungeons, all skills, all stats at 1000 and 100, full village, all resting places; took me ~1600 weeks) and the uppermost dungeons are still locked. There’s only some professions left, but I don’t think they help in any way.

Flag Post

maby, in those book doungens theirs events that will unlock them… maby

and what weapon are you using?

Flag Post

Building the Village Garden.

1x: Rest at 1.0 efficiency
2x: 1.5 effeciency
then 2.0
then 2.2
then 2.5 fully upgraded.

Flag Post

Stunning Blow – A completely worthless ability. You attack like normal, do only 1/2 normal damage, with a 50% chance of stunning.

You dont seem to be able to crit or have other special effects trigger with this attack either. Therefore it is strictly inferior to a normal attack (which deals double damage of this). Disappointing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joemama1512:

Stunning Blow – A completely worthless ability. You attack like normal, do only 1/2 normal damage, with a 50% chance of stunning.

You dont seem to be able to crit or have other special effects trigger with this attack either. Therefore it is strictly inferior to a normal attack (which deals double damage of this). Disappointing.

and it donsent seem to work

Flag Post

Buildings in the village are of varying degrees of usefullness:

1) Your house. Lets you rest at 0.8 efficiency. Upgrades to 1.2, and 1.5 at the final upgrade.

2) Village Garden. As mentioned, lets you rest at 1.0 efficiency. UPgrades to 1.5, then 2.0, then 2.2, then 2.5 final upgrade.

3) General Store – Sells better and better items each upgrade. Maxes at level 5. Sells Legendary items.

Other buildings increase your Schooling potential, or are required for Jobs, or they open up Dungeons. The opening dungeons part seems to be the most important.

Flag Post

THANK YOU NIODEN!!!! I’ve been looking for ways to increse my dexterity for about 1000 weeks!

Flag Post

How do you get to the two final places at the top of the map? I can’t figure it out.

Flag Post

Stunning blow is not useless, I was fighting a monster with 300 health, It got my health down to 3 and in 1 blow i would die while it sill had 100 health. I did a stun and crit strike followed by another crit and killed it. saved my life.

Flag Post

Some added info to the beginning post:
At MAX smithing, you have a 50% chance to make a weapon.
At MAX enchanting, you have a 52% chance to enchant the weapon.

To add to the resting stats area, I’ve gotten Dexterity, Strength, and Wisdom from the castle.

On the topic of stunning blow: The skill’s BASE chance of stunning is 50%, BUT the stun chance on your equipment STACKS. So, if you have, say, head clomper (as I did), then you really have a 70% chance to stun, highly increasing the use of the skill.

Flag Post

Added to top forest, theres a REALLY good chance you’ll get wisdom

Flag Post

Whats the best way to learn Enchanting?

Flag Post

Librarian or Apprentice both teach Enchanting. Up to you to decide which of the two stats they subtract from you value less.

Flag Post

Any idea how to get a tier 1 ending? I’ve gotten tier 2 “remarkably famous” a couple times…

Flag Post

btw, I’m pretty sure luck helps with finding the alternate resting areas. Also, it seems like you need to rest in these areas several times before the stat boosts kick in, but when they do they come quickly. Eventually, the stat boosts die off in one resting area…

Flag Post

I’m not so sure, phil. The way I found them was through location.
Forest=Creepy Forest
Castle=Scorching Desert
Caves=Cave
Beach=Abandoned Castle
I’m not sure if I got lucky, or if there’s something too it.