My Pet Protector 2 Infos page 5

184 posts

Flag Post

My most recent game was Tier 1, 496515 Warrior of Legends. I left a lot of dungeons uncleared but completed Wahl’s and Satan (Satan took about 70 potions xD), I figure those two probably affect your tier more than the other dungeons. Village was almost completely upgraded but not quite, didn’t do any work or make any weapons. Combat and Magic repute and fame were all maxed.
The dungeons on the right continent unlocked easily this time, I guess my previous game was just glitched or something.

Flag Post

I don’t know why so many people have trouble with double strike; I have seen it work numerous times. Still haven’t beaten Satan, and my best result so far is tier 3 :(

Flag Post

In my case double strike work but not as you can guess it: my hero never did two attacks in a row but did twice the normal amount of damage on a single attack. Maybe that’s why some of you think that they never got it?

Flag Post

I found the scorching desert advebture location at 380 fame. Got the castle right away.

Anyone else noticed, that the stat gain from resting stops after u reach 1000 with the corresponding trait?
For example the castle didnt give me any more stats after i reached 1000 tactics.

Flag Post

Hmm. How do you get potions? Sorry, bit of a noob.

Flag Post

There’s also a supreme godlike axe, that I confirmed.

Flag Post

Potions are in the store above the items in the top left. It is the red and blue bottles.

Flag Post

How do you get better than tier 5? What are your strategies?

Flag Post

Is there any way to get building materials besides finding them lying around in dungeons?

Flag Post

i just started and my weeks are over half gone where can i get supplies cause i can find anything and its making me mad and im not good enough to go out and adventure

Flag Post

And what does wisdom do? All other stats have effect on the kongregate guide, except wisdom!

Flag Post

The game is totally buggy. Two things:

When you start up, sometimes you’ll notice that your stats aren’t what you selected them to be. I started up a new game with the exact same stat selections each time, and each time, my stats were different. Each time, some of the stats I selected weren’t there, for example, sometimes I was missing construction skill that I know I selected or Charm that I also knew that I selected. Sometimes, I would choose a path that specifically increases Construction, but I end up starting with 0 Construction.

Also, the Adventure resting locations are kind of buggy. Some users reported that they find it impossible to get some of the locations. I eventually came across this problem when I tried to get the cave resting location. I spent a whole hour and hundreds of tries at the deep, dark, cave adventure and never once got the cave location.

These bugs really need to be fixed.

Flag Post

i have unlocked all 5 places on that island on the rightbut styll havent unlocked the two areas on the top i think i unlocked them by either adventures or or by building up the village i dont remember how

Flag Post

Fand we can’t delete posts
1. The hurt animal (compassion)
2. The captive fairie (compassion)
3. The altar (Enchanting)
4. Lost teddy (Humility)
5. Lady mage (charm)
6. Gentleman’s hat (Bravery)
7. Healer (Healing)

And btw to unlock the village quest dungeon, you got to do shipyard as soon as possible. The locations open up and close down after a certain time.

Flag Post

Bah… Cant unlock top two dungeons even after beating every other dungeon and maxing most stats… _

Flag Post

What is the best and the quickest way to beat that little twat in satas’n liar? :) I have supreme godlike sword but it takes only 14 damage in normal atack. Please let me know!

Flag Post

To get the last dungeon you get to do shipyard before you are 18 and then a number of dungeons will open up sequentially. They will also close down after some time.

Flag Post

Helping some people out, satan (i haven’t fought him so tell me if I’m wrong) is a warrior. Therefore he needs to be killed w/ magic. Get healing to 1000 and unlock meditate. I use supreme godlike full set (except chest I cant get it) and axe. Use magic, then when u run out of mana meditate for a couple turns. On legendary dark knights I hit 30s mage and 8s combat but I started as a warrior. Anyway every time u meditate u get 5 mp. wisdom is measure of mp. 1 wisdom=1mp.
Supplies can only be found in a dungeon. All dungeons have them. Higher lvl dungeon=More materials per pile.
Above tier 5 requires high con in beginning so u spend less time resting. Focus on mage dont worry about combat. Just keep some pots w/ u. Also dont forget to upgrade the village gardens.
I h8 the freaking double strike glitch. I spent weeks getting it now it sucks.
I can confirm Supreme Godlike: Axe, Hammer, Hat, Gloves, Boots, Legs, Dagger but not chest. Can anyone get chest?

Flag Post

oh also u can get materials from building job under work tab

Flag Post

for u guys complaining about hit/miss ratio ur dex probably sucks balls. Get combat/magic attack up and dex to 40 and u will never miss a single hit. Also with cb/mage def at 1000 u rarely get hit

Flag Post

Just as a note to the school/jobs thing, I got an Int point for Magic Training.

Flag Post

Badges are out.

Got the first 2 before they came out, now I need to get the Hard.

Thanks for the ‘Run away from enemies’ tip. Completely forgot about it.
I started new game, went into forest, and my very first click was the rest location. Lucky me.

Thanks for the info.

Also, some places are unlocked by maxing bravery. You could try that if you are having trouble unlocking some maps.

Flag Post

It’s worth noting that the hard badge doesn’t require collecting all blue treasure boxes, just 20.

Flag Post

Wow, nice collection of information you’ve accumulated. Very helpful :)

Flag Post

Actually Satan was pretty easy… with some of the tips in this thread. Even though I did not follow them from the beginning, it was not difficult to get all of the blue chests with one year left. In case you run out of time in the game, run into the dungeon, get the chest and complete it later.

What I found pretty useful were the ‘leech’ items … I had masses of them. Nearly every hit I got some hitpoints back; which can be useful in difficult fights.