My Pet Protector 2 Infos page 8

185 posts

Flag Post

and i cant figure out how to craft either

Flag Post

Does anyone know how to unlock the underground cavern? I’ve completed the Shipyard dungeon, have maxed most skills, stats ~40, completed most dungeons I have available but that one still has not appears. I can’t seem to get 20 dungeons for the badge without it (played two times, still can’t open it).

Thanks.

Flag Post

My game glitched and allowed me build beyond lvl 5 turning my cash and materials to “undefined” so NATURALLY (¬_¬) I built everythin’ up to lvl 50, fooled around and when it became unplayable – refreshed. Now it won’t load. I cleared the cash, found the save file and deleted it and did the rain dance – nothing helps.
The hell?

Flag Post

i cant unlock the top 2 dungeons (with the flaming man and skull + coins)

Flag Post

Not sure if this has been said yet but I have made a Supreme Godlike Spellbook
Damage: 28
Def chance Inc: 25%
Spell Damage Inc: 80%
Spell Chance Inc: 45%
Physical: 100%
All Others: 0%

Flag Post

Does any one know how to get to the 3 dungeons on the right???

Flag Post

anyone know how to get highest stun chance? All I’ve got is cropduster’s gloves (+5% from farm field), but I heard of a head smasher or something which is +20%, anyone know how to get it?

EDIT: I’ve also done a lifedrain build: lifedrinker legs, hat and gloves (20%)+ passionate plates(10%) and a supreme godlike dagger.

EDIT2: Ugh, path to helll might as well be hell – all it has is 520 hp enemies who take 8 damage when I’m using a supreme godlike weapon and maxed combat attack. You HAVE to smunch them if you want a decent damage count, and even that takes like 10 smunches to get to 50. Also, doublestrike seems to be bugged.

At above: I believe those take maxed bravery, not sure though.

Flag Post

if u want lucky armor make it by the dam stiching school then enchant and u get 80 luck for 1 dam peice i have fully luck

Flag Post

I finally got tier 1 in My Pet Protector 2.

No segred, just max everything and do all dungeons. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nioden:

No big bad boss in W’ahls, you just have to clear it out.

For the two upper most dungeons read the updated game description for info on them. Beat the Path to Hell to unlock them.

I beat path to hell but did not unlock any maps?