My Pet Protector 2 Infos page 8

184 posts

Flag Post

and i cant figure out how to craft either

Flag Post

Does anyone know how to unlock the underground cavern? I’ve completed the Shipyard dungeon, have maxed most skills, stats ~40, completed most dungeons I have available but that one still has not appears. I can’t seem to get 20 dungeons for the badge without it (played two times, still can’t open it).

Thanks.

Flag Post

My game glitched and allowed me build beyond lvl 5 turning my cash and materials to “undefined” so NATURALLY (¬_¬) I built everythin’ up to lvl 50, fooled around and when it became unplayable – refreshed. Now it won’t load. I cleared the cash, found the save file and deleted it and did the rain dance – nothing helps.
The hell?

Flag Post

i cant unlock the top 2 dungeons (with the flaming man and skull + coins)

Flag Post

Not sure if this has been said yet but I have made a Supreme Godlike Spellbook
Damage: 28
Def chance Inc: 25%
Spell Damage Inc: 80%
Spell Chance Inc: 45%
Physical: 100%
All Others: 0%

Flag Post

Does any one know how to get to the 3 dungeons on the right???

Flag Post

anyone know how to get highest stun chance? All I’ve got is cropduster’s gloves (+5% from farm field), but I heard of a head smasher or something which is +20%, anyone know how to get it?

EDIT: I’ve also done a lifedrain build: lifedrinker legs, hat and gloves (20%)+ passionate plates(10%) and a supreme godlike dagger.

EDIT2: Ugh, path to helll might as well be hell – all it has is 520 hp enemies who take 8 damage when I’m using a supreme godlike weapon and maxed combat attack. You HAVE to smunch them if you want a decent damage count, and even that takes like 10 smunches to get to 50. Also, doublestrike seems to be bugged.

At above: I believe those take maxed bravery, not sure though.

Flag Post

if u want lucky armor make it by the dam stiching school then enchant and u get 80 luck for 1 dam peice i have fully luck

Flag Post

I finally got tier 1 in My Pet Protector 2.

No segred, just max everything and do all dungeons. :/