[Desktop TD Pro] Badges

71 posts

Flag Post

Apperently, a lot of people on the comments says that they can’t get the badges on this game. I have experienced this problem myself. I hope that Kongregate fixes this problem because I really need the beginner badges so I can get the certificate thing…

Flag Post

Yeah, A lot of them in comments, (Incuding myself) Say they can’t get the badges,… I just need the I know Kun-fu badge to get my “Graduation Medal” “sigh”… Hopefully they’ll fix this soon.

Flag Post

yeah i need this so i can get the first quest completed i think for gradutating

Flag Post

Yes thats shit…….i want my medal^^

Flag Post

IT didnt work for me either!!

Flag Post

report the missing achievement in the achievement tab in the chat box

Flag Post

yes that game is so shit and annoying i just completed like 7 lvls and i didnt get the badge..i just need that for the beginners medal…so annoying >.<

Flag Post

Same Problem here. wont give it up and I need just that one for the graduation.

Flag Post

still need the achievement what the hell…….. finished 20 scenarios and no achievements what the fuck?

Flag Post

I’ve reported it and sent a screenshot as I should do..still no badge. This is the only badge missing in my beginners quest..

Flag Post

No beginner badge for me either -

Flag Post

same here…

Flag Post

The exact same thing happened to me- i am pretty mad….

Flag Post

this either needs to get fixed or remove the badge from graduation..

Flag Post

all 24 lvls completed and no any badge or achievement yet =(

Flag Post

As far as I can tell ALL of the badges for this game are broken. It isn’t registering anything at all. It still lists nothing for my best score so far and nothing for the number of scenarios completed. Something is badly broken. This is really quite annoying since I too now can’t finish the graduation quest. :(

Flag Post

Yeah, it’s fricking stupid. I’ve gotten the requirements for the beginner badge on 2 different computers, still nothing. And I’ve sent in a screenshot!

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/pages/help#badachievements

Send a screenshot of proof you acquired the requirements for the badge. Then wait. :) Make sure you have everything you need in the screenshot.

Flag Post

This is so stupid either remove the badge from the quest or fix it!!!! None of the badges work and I have tried everything!!! Now I can’t finish the quest!

Flag Post

Someone’s probably up to their ears in coding trying to fix it. just relax.

Flag Post

The problem is that if any of u know flash…
the developer forgot to put the Kong API max stats in, he maid the badges alright, cept he forgot to put in the stats that will unlock them, so unless the developer shares these .as and .fla files, we can never get this fixed… unless Kongregate removes this
Still need this for graduation:P

Flag Post
Originally posted by opalo153:

The problem is that if any of u know flash…

the developer forgot to put the Kong API max stats in, he maid the badges alright, cept he forgot to put in the stats that will unlock them, so unless the developer shares these .as and .fla files, we can never get this fixed… unless Kongregate removes this

Still need this for graduation:P

The badges still work, and have worked. Just for some reason is not working for others. The developers are working on getting it fixed, so just hang tight. :)

Flag Post

Same here, no badges… has anyone contacted Kong or the developer yet about this, other than just commenting on it?

Flag Post

HELLO???!?!?!?

God damn it it STILL DOESN’T WORK

Flag Post

There was a problem with the API connecting, but with the recent Kongregate update things should be working now. As for the missing badge, just send a ‘Missing badge report’ using the link provided on the ‘Achievements’ Tab.