Mw2 players: What bugs you!?! page 3

95 posts

Flag Post

Noob Tubers
Boosters
High pitched voices (I’ll be playing in TDF, no one’s talking then once the match ends some kids voice comes up and is all like “WTF was that you guys fu*ing suck!”)

Flag Post

Nothing bugs me on Mw2.
Because I tend to remove the problem when I first see it, like you should.

Flag Post

People that run in to you and lag walk you where you cant go as fast and then it gives the enamy a head start
not having stoping power and that does no good so you put it on and then you still get raped because the other team is some how cheating and every one on your team including you is like wtf how are we not killing them
people looking at the wall corner and open fire befor you evan go to aim to shoot
“lag switcher” people iv had it happen to me i was 2 kills away from a nuke so i go and try to shoot some one and it lags alittle but i get him last one it lags out so bad that the game just says server time out then the other team say damn that must suck i was expecting a nuke and looks like some one hit the lag switch and then they laughed
getting mad at all that when it happens every time i spawn in every game for two rounds i destroy the controller

Flag Post

I tried playing the new modern warfare, but I like the old ones better. Nothing like playing a match without fear of being blown up by air-strike, found out by sensors, shot dead by a helicopter, blown up by martrdome grenade, etc, etc. So I stick with Call of duty 2.

Flag Post

The fact infinity ward thinks that people running around with knives at full speed without stopping is realistic

Flag Post
Originally posted by DiseasedMedic:

The fact infinity ward thinks that people running around with knives at full speed without stopping is realistic

The game isn’t supposed to be entirely realistic. If it was realistic, it wouldn’t be as fun because you would be bound to certain limitations on what you can do. Video games are fun because they let you do things that you couldn’t do in real life.

Flag Post

omg al wepons dat kil me r 4 n00bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IF I USE THEM THEY ARE PRO!!!

Flag Post

I’m sorry, but all of you calling other people noobs, you are just calling yourself a noob. I mean seriously, yeah, they may camp, they may use a grenade launcher, but they are using what the game gives them. In real life, “noob” actually means newb, which stands for newbie, which means a player new to the game. I am not trying to prove you wrong nor defend noobs, I am just making a statement of what bugs me in MW2. And all for you people that are going to call me a noob, you are the noob for even attempting to trash talk me. Also, I may not be perfect at the game but complaining about it will make it no more fun then it already is. Also, all you people of the forum land, DO NOT call me a troller.

@luiSon
I agree with the “no scopers” part.

Flag Post

Lagg
Grenade Launchers
Rocket Launchers
Shotguns
Nobody trying to win, everyone only caring about there own score
Commando
One Man Army
Danger Close
Campers
Snipers who think there amazing but they aim for the limbs and one hit kill
Knifing
Riot Shield
Killstreaks above 9
The masses of 12 year olds who play with headsets on
Heartbeat sensors
No Mosh Pit
10th Prestige Cheats
Nuke Boosters
Guns with no recoil
Drop-shotting

Flag Post

@Devlini
I agree with all of that.

Flag Post

One man army? So that bugs you, why don’t you just get that good?

Flag Post

No Mosh Pit

This.

Flag Post
Originally posted by exemplary:

omg al wepons dat kil me r 4 n00bs!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT IF I USE THEM THEY ARE PRO!!!

Thees.

Devlini: “No Mosh Pit”

Isn’t there a Mosh Pit playlist? (trying to find an image, but they’re all microscopic on my screen for some reason) ._.

“10th Prestige Cheats”

How does that affect you in any way? (Coming from a legit 10th Prestige)

gawsh, that seemed like such a boast. Most of your reasons are okay, I guess. (What’s wrong with Riot Shields? IMO, they take a lot of skill to use and are quite fun) :D

Flag Post

Noob Tubes
G18 Akimbos
Danger Close
One Man Army
Claymore whoring
AA-12
ACR
UMP
Commando Lunge distance
10th prestige hack
Playing on hacked servers which bump me to level 70
Aimbots/Wallhackers/No recoil hackers
People not using the voice chat for what it was meant to be used
Spawnkilling
Chopper Gunner/AC130/Nuke
Trashtalkers
People who steal my CP
Trying to steal someone’s CP for minutes only to find out it’s ammo
Getting predator’d
Getting killed in the game winning killcam

I still play the game, because the other FPS games are just not as fun as this piece of garbage ;)

Flag Post

No Mosh Pit

They got rid of it and made it hardcore mosh pit.

10th Prestige Cheats

It’s not that they affect me it’s more that CoD doesn’t do anything to all the people who blatently cheated. RDR is banning all the PS3 whos cheated their mulitplayer so why can’t CoD.

Riot Shields

They are quite fun when you have the full game just with riot shields. But when you are trying to play and then some shoots round a corner with a riot shield on hardcore there’s nothing you can do. It is also annoying when someone stands behind you with a riot shield so you can’t move backwards and so have to move forwards and die.

Flag Post

1 Boosters
2 Noob Tubers
3 Shitty connection
4 Danger Close
5 Any sniper bar intervention
6 Hardscopers
7 Team mates delibratly shooting to give away your position
8 Package stealers .
9 Harrier strikes

Flag Post

The whole game annoys me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by King_Matt:

The whole game annoys me.

FAL w/ modded pad
Knifing only classes
Grenade launchers
Thumper
Those damn kids with all the x’s and z’s and MW2 specific names.
Kids who moan that you hard scope. It’s called sniping.
Tacticool kids.
Just about every damn perk in the game
Killstreaks
Deathstreaks
Overpriced CoD4 maps
Campers
Akimbo SMGs, seriously!?
No recoil
Shot to the leg-Dead
360 spin drop no quick scopers
No dedicated servers
No HMGs, I want my HMG.
Thermal scopes
The community

Just about everything in this sorry excuse of a game, I’ll stick with BF:BC2

Flag Post

Overpowered everything. :|

Flag Post

Everything.

Flag Post
Originally posted by okimaedaIzinki:
Originally posted by King_Matt:

I’ll stick with BF:BC2

Thank you.

Flag Post

Double, next time edit your post.
Anyways, all I hate are people who complain about these things, they’re in the game to be used and unfortunately they’re sometimes spammed with one man army or other combinations, but that doesn’t give you a reason to generally say the game is terrible.

Flag Post

Generally people who are utterly terrible and then think they are awesome. I don’t mind people who aren’t that good at the game if they don’t brag about how good they are. I’m pretty terrible myself but it’s fun.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CraigKiller:

Overpowered everything. :|

If everything is overpowered then it doens’t really matter.

Flag Post

What bugs me the most is when people complain about what bugs them the most. Seriously.