age of war 3

14 posts

Flag Post

ok dont critisize me for making this because age of wr 2 came out but it wasnt what it was supposed to be there was supposed to be alot more units and 3 walk ways what i think it needs is better descriptions of units,nd not just a sudden age change u should research like fire,metal,bows,domestication,etc,and the units it needs are slinger clubman dino rider knifeman shaman torchman spear thrower (eventualy bowman) assault dino(eventually tyrannosaurus rex) dinopult slingshotman basher(a strong guy)

Flag Post

Hye dude we all loved the first one (most of em liked it) so why not make another one???

Flag Post

there is a number 2

Flag Post

On easy mode too easy on medium mode too hard. I hate it when you have to use XP to use the special attacks please go back to the old system.

Flag Post

Is there a 3rd one cause if there is i want you to tell me cause i have not seen it yet so tell me if there is a 3rd one cause i want to play it and ive beat the 1st one and the 2nd one today andnow i want to play the 3rd one if there is one so please tell me if you find it okay bye bye.

Flag Post

+unit +ages +tower

Flag Post

no

Flag Post

make it so
stone age:boar rider,dino rider,stone atacker,neander the strong is the boss.spells:meteors and caling flying beast
knight age:hencmen,archer,wizard,alexander the great is the boss.spells:archers bow, calling dragon
fantasy age:unicorn rider,troll,faun archer,legendary angel is the boss.spells:fire element attack and aqua element monster
medieval age:guner,horse rider,the golden gun,fliyng machine is the boss.spells:call4 guner,ultimate defense
modern age:machine guner,tank,helicopter,general on car is the boss.spells:caling 1 bomber plane,flying machine guner heli
future age:cyborg,dexter,big robot,ultimate tank with 2 machine guns and with1 laserman.spells:laser up,caling big golden robot

this is yust for me but for you will be more that things so bye

Flag Post

come on make this game already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

yea
i want to play the new age of war im dying here!!!!!

Flag Post

There won’t be an Age of War 3.

Flag Post

Army of Ages is basically Age of War 3. Just due to the whole mess, it needed a new name and to be redone.

Flag Post

??????????????????????????????????

Flag Post

you be wrong NaturalReject:
http://ageofwargame.net/age-of-war-3/