Official - Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge page 22

581 posts

Flag Post

Your game is very well done, kidgamez.

I see a lot of people complaining, but the truth is that this thing is the perfect combination of entertaining and free of charge. Thanks.

I have a few questions I didn’t see answered about shop equip damage. I see add on weapons, I see add on weapons doing stuff, but what I don’t see is really how well the add on weapons are doing it. Could one of you more technical sorts please rank, or otherwise more fully explain the following: Neko’s Amazatron, RS Laser Amplifier, (I see it says +5 damage, but since that is such a small number I assume there is a multiplying factor there) Tricraft mini ships, RS Doom Orb, Zennon Maximum Blaster, Crytoreactor, The Z900, (Same question as on the laser amplifier) and Death Blast. With several of these equipped, I really can’t tell what’s rockin’ and what’s just adding to the light show.

Flag Post

game isn’t registering any commands from my keyboard. NO MOVEMENT AND NO SKILLS!!!!!

Flag Post
Originally posted by danno12345:

Clade must be one of the most annoying bosses to kill
He malfunctioned my ship systems and used 8 nekon orbs 10 heavy shield cells and 7 strong armour packs.
Does anyone know a quick way to get them back? like instead of grinding for a few hours.

Agreed
Originally posted by danno12345:

Clade must be one of the most annoying bosses to kill
He malfunctioned my ship systems and used 8 nekon orbs 10 heavy shield cells and 7 strong armour packs.
Does anyone know a quick way to get them back? like instead of grinding for a few hours.

Flag Post

I used To play this on newgrounds all the Time….
Any way to transfer that save file to kongregate without losing the ability to play and submit my score to the leaderboards.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dark_Daemon:

A little dark/hard to see enemies. Also, would it be possible to have some skills auto-cast? And have missiles keep whatever setting they were on last level?
Otherwise, nice, but I liked the first one better…

You could just swich the brightness setting on the options menu at the shop

Flag Post

I just finished two non replay levels and got 0 secs on both yet I did not get the achievement. Explanation?

Flag Post

It seems that my energy is stuck at 1/1 and won’t go up regardless of the various skills I use.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kingjames1118:

It seems that my energy is stuck at 1/1 and won’t go up regardless of the various skills I use.

You have the “The 1 Multiplier” equipped? Unequip it. It HIGLY boosts armor and shield. But you can’t use skills.

Originally posted by opuk0:

I just finished two non replay levels and got 0 secs on both yet I did not get the achievement. Explanation?

UNDER 1 second?

Flag Post

all i have is one energy all the time

Flag Post
Originally posted by chicken_tuttle:

all i have is one energy all the time

Unequip the 1 x multiplier item.

Flag Post

I am soooo confused. I keep randomly skipping to higher levels in the middle of a level?… I am somehow accidentally activating “cheating”??? It says “cheats” in parentheses next to my level but I wasn’t aware there WERE cheats for this game, nor would I have used them. I don’t really care that it says “cheats.” I am annoyed that sometimes I’m randomly skipped levels? Is there something I’m doing to cause this or a way to avoid it?

Flag Post

That’s super awesome. So it’s definitely NOT counting my progress towards achievements as a result.

Flag Post

Anybody else not getting achievements?

I got one badge on a different computer the other day when this game was featured badge.

Then playing on a second computer, mission center missions are not recording. Game developer seems paranoid about people using different save files, I wonder if this led to some misguided cheat detection logic that causes achievements to be lost?

Flag Post

what the hell is darkness energy charge i put it on then the background is black and i cannot use any skills

Flag Post

well you have to upgrade your shield armor energy to full capacity and replay levels until you get 2-3 MEGACORP armor packs and and most importantly collect energy boost collect as much as you can and upgrade your reflection barrier.
When i fought entity i failed because i didn’t have energy boost so i collected more and finally beat entity the ship i use is zennon semicraft if you have found the legendary key and bought the elite tier of ship use zennon semicraft because its balance. If you didn’t find the legendary key you must by tricraft revenge and finally how to beat this piece of craft it has tons of Armour always put your barrier on never let it off stay in the middle and fire like your crazy don’t go in the side because you may miss the green powerful orbs and when entity fire its green orbs bounce it back with your reflection barrier and keep doing it until entity is defeated this green orbs packs a powerful punch so don’t let your reflection barrier off just bounce it back and it will greatly affect him and also if you cannot wait use nuclear missiles and give this piece of monster everything you have as long as you have many energy boost you will surely win and upgrade green betasize

Flag Post
Originally posted by tylaris:

it seems that the “autoheal” function is not working. it doesnt trigger the skill at any time automatically.
and i think the auto negate function isnt working properly either…

Originally posted by watami:

How do i kill the shielded enemies? I can’t get to hurt em as all my projectiles fly back.

Flag Post

it seems that the “autoheal” function is not working. it doesnt trigger the skill at any time automatically.

use psion wave

How do i kill the shielded enemies? I can’t get to hurt em as all my projectiles fly back.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dreddshott:

Torn note – … It is only a matter of time before he entire galaxy is controlled…

Meant to be “the” instead of “he”.

Also I had this one glitch happen on level 5 about an 2 hours ago that I have been unable to replicate, I was killing enamies when a Teramid Fragment started to come down, naturally I stunned it and proceeded to unload everything I had into it. Then another came down while I was still killing the first one. Then they just kept spawning, I must of had 9 on the screen before I died, I did try to escape but they blocked the whole route, it was like a wall of death coming down on me. Ill try and do it again later, but it could of already been updated since I have refreshed the page since then.

TARDISBOSS HP is to the right of the screen as a bar (running from top the bottom).

Flag Post

Dude its very easy you just need psion wave and Nithilium burst for you its a wall of death but for for me its a miracle because i get many money when you see them use nithilium burst then they gather fire psion wave and get all the money you have to be very fast because there’s lot of gold and you are moving up and the golds left behind

Flag Post
Originally posted by bolakul:

use psion wave

all u need is the destroy shield thing idoit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Guswut:
Originally posted by No_Stress:

Game note:
NOTE: This is not a simple SHUMP, this is an in-depth game which has several different strategies. For those if you expecting a simple game, go play Frantic!

Kidgamez, that was completely unnecessary, don’t you think?

How is that unnecessary? He is COMPLETELY right. Unlike Frantic, you cannot just jump into this game and expect to be destroying masses of enemies with ease. There is a LOT more background multitasking. They are two different games, and some people seem to need to have that pointed out to them.

Well something being correct does not mean it is neccesary to say…

Flag Post
Originally posted by felixfox3:

hi im stuck on the barrier boss… i have no clue what his waek point is

everything that isn’t in the barrier

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thok:
Originally posted by Vegard20:
Originally posted by JohnSteel:
Originally posted by Vegard20:

What do I need for getting perfect on “gold collected” when I complete a level? It’s the only thing I don’t get perfect on) :(

Play an early level with the gold generator item and get all the gold drops you can. It’s impossible on the later levels.

I’ve killed all the enemies in level 1 with gold generator, Neko’s bonus charm(increase bonus rate) and X reducer(less negative bonuses), I get perfect on time, bonuses and kills but just amazing on gold collected, and as I said I kill ALL of the enemies and take ALL good bonuses. :(

One easy way to get enough gold one level 1 is to cash in a mission.

wow, all you have to do is collect all the gold…i get that quite often, and amazing when i dont…

Flag Post
Originally posted by megamario33:

when i use the Guardian of Mana skill it takes my energy immediately…then i grab an energy while im the GoM and it takes THAT energy wen i revert back to normal…is it a glitch?

yeah, but it seems to take away a hundred or so…so with maxed out energy with my default form as pseudo epic, i can still have enough left to change back…but its annoying, but everything else gets back to max so…

Flag Post
Originally posted by agouti:

Ewwww, I just replayed level 11 after beating it and got nothing but platforms, blocking the screen :S

that happens sometimes…lol walls of teramids