Official - Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge page 23

583 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by megamario33:

when i use the Guardian of Mana skill it takes my energy immediately…then i grab an energy while im the GoM and it takes THAT energy wen i revert back to normal…is it a glitch?

yeah, but it seems to take away a hundred or so…so with maxed out energy with my default form as pseudo epic, i can still have enough left to change back…but its annoying, but everything else gets back to max so…

Flag Post
Originally posted by agouti:

Ewwww, I just replayed level 11 after beating it and got nothing but platforms, blocking the screen :S

that happens sometimes…lol walls of teramids

Flag Post
Originally posted by nakki:

Okay, i finally managed to get to the higher levels, but now my ship is bugged out. My ship is the guardian of mana, with one dmg on normal weapon. I tried to buy a new ship, but everytime i press either side direction i get the same guardian of mana with more energy and shield. This is the exact reason why you should be able to die in a game. It’s impossible for me to get my regular ship back, that’s great. I also think that the game has no depth, the learning curve isn’t hard either. What pisses off me most in this game: is the fact that you have to count on your luck, alot. Be it the legendary key or those energy boosts which u randomly find. It takes way too long to kill enigmata also. Basically the game is just a “big” grind/farming spaceshooter. I’ll give it 1/5.
I would have given it 2/5, but the fact that im stuck as guardian of mana with one dmg isn’t really helping the rating.

did you try loading your save file? refresh, then load

Flag Post
Originally posted by theone123:

what are the torn pages for? and how can i make an ultra powerful ship the last lvl boss is strong i shoot at it for about half an hour with 85+8 damge and cant even make a stratch

get the legend key, then purchase the equipment “unlock elite ships”…then go switch to the now unlocked last tier ones…

Flag Post
Originally posted by KaiSchwier:

happened for me, too. Final Guard in Level 1 when I just wanted to try something… Kinda surprising.

maybe its there as a joke, unlocked it to be there by unlocking the mission?…because you actually bothered to redo level one at that point….

Flag Post
Originally posted by ThaRunna:

UPDATE → Upon further inspection, it appears that pressing your keyboard’s “End” key does not, in fact, in this situation, send your ship into a firey explosion but, instead, it dismisses the Torn Note and leaves you with a very welcome Mission Center. That is all.

ive been trying to find it but…WHERE THE HELL IS THE END KEY?!?

Flag Post
Originally posted by youbo:

pryrate,you need the skill neg effect canceler on your skill bar for the auto negative effect canceller to work

nachws,actualy im using zenon semicraft,fusion synt with infinite bonus and im spaming bonus magnet,warpspeed,mega blast,psyonic wave and stun enemie all upgraded…

still can only get like 400nekon orb…

items that increase bonus drop rate

Flag Post

Seriously dude,

USE THE EDIT POST BUTTON INSTEAD OF POSTING 9 POSTS IN A ROW.

Flag Post
Originally posted by zzzsshhhhh123:

i think its cool but i dont know if its my cp or the game cause my ship keeps shooting like forever………

autofire?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Phseudo:
Originally posted by bolakul:
Originally posted by tylaris:

it seems that the “autoheal” function is not working. it doesnt trigger the skill at any time automatically.
and i think the auto negate function isnt working properly either…

use psion wave
Originally posted by watami:

How do i kill the shielded enemies? I can’t get to hurt em as all my projectiles fly back.

How do i kill the shielded enemies? I can’t get to hurt em as all my projectiles fly back.

all u need is the destroy shield thing idoit.

interestingly, if you shoot them enough, they die anyway…

also, sometimes, when im in a boss fight, and i pick up an energy pack, i lose the hundred energy i just got FOR NO REASON, if i don’t use it REALLY REALLY FAST…ie: IMMEDIATELY, its really annoying because i want to enter guardian of mana state, but i can’t because the game ate my energy

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Hey the game is really screwed up for me all of a sudden. I was playing earlier and it was working fine but I got back on after installing some security stuff and now every time I press WASD it cycles my abilities and I get forced to the left side of the screen continually. Also when I press number keys it acts like i’m cycling through my abilities instead of using the cooresponding ability like it should be. Like if I press 1 it goes warp speed then press it again it’s healing technique again it’s missiles and then again it’s armor packs. I deleted my browser data and even rebooted to try to fix it but nothing’s working. This will make the game unplayable at higher levels and if anyone has a solution it’d be much appreciated.

Flag Post

I reply rank for 4 guide senders. 4th: 0 KREDS. | 3rd: 1 KREDS. | 2nd: 3 KREDS. | 1st: 5 KREDS!!!
Guide Nº1: Rank 3 Achievement Discrambler (BONUS 2X KREDS and MASTER ON DISCRAMBLING[I /I/I/III](Depends on rank, I, II, and III. Bonus on 4th, is some 0,5 kreds, who is 50% 1 Kred. Achievement 50%. More MASTER achievements let you more kreds!
Guide Nº 2: EXP BOUNTY (Not here, on Viricide…Or… Looks some on SHOOTING CATEGORY: PAGE 1 that can is per…) BONUS 1,5 KREDS and LOT OF GAME CHEATS!!! ON WINDOWS 7, WHONOTHING! WHAT IS ON FULL SCREEN, NEEDING INSTALL AND DOWNLOAD! ONLY THATS HAVE CHEAT! I SHOULD BE Sargent…Participate! ♥I♥*♥L♥O♥V♥E♥*♥G♥A♥M♥E♥S♥***! ♥*♥ is an Space Bar Effect… * is why that is real!
Should be is an game and have level tutorials on This is a link and…THE GAME! I create and I’M GUSTAVO! Love and remember games! To remember, send me a E-Mail on GMAIL, ORKUT, YOUTUBE ENTERING BOX, or post that on my FACEBOOK wall! But I’m a brazilian, and know FEW english! The latim (portuguese) english…Is? Or is native english? Or commom english? Or…
I FOREVER FORGET ENTERING! And I create the page of LOVE GAMES a few! Just work and…

Flag Post

TEnigmata 2: Genu’s Revenge V.2.083

If you Three Save 5/5 Thank Level 3 to Sumbit to Photos

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I have been playing Enigmata 2: Genu’s Revenge on our website. I really enjoy the game play the graphics and the overall experience. I have run into a few problems that I wanted to make you aware of: when I was trying to open new store options with achievement points it was tricky to get it to work without spending hundreds of points. I clicked once and it didn’t exit the screen and so I clicked lots more and all over the screen and it put my achievement points at -297. Then when I play the game I can only face forward which makes it impossible to kill any enemies from behind.

Flag Post

i found an awesome (glitch) it caused the ENTIRE lvl to be terramid fragments please make this an actuall part of the game like the Nekoship

Flag Post

OK when will enigmata 4 be lauched? i beat enigmata stellar war on arcade prehacks game and it says:Thank you for playing Enigmata:Stellar War! and keep tuned,see what happens with Genu in the next enigmata!’’.

Flag Post

I have no idea yeps,you will have to go on kidgamez’s website.Thank you FateIsEscaped for the extremely useful replies,guides and the weapons combo map.am saving up for zennon but first I need tha fifth collection :) as for Genu,I killed him with a rogue seventeen lol :P tho I admit I farmed waaaaaaaay over the point where you need that ship.I have RS Conquest at max lol I simply upgraded the seemingly useless megacorp v5 AUX to the max,equipped tons of damage equips,and also MAX GREEN BETASTASIZE!!!blow his turrets(the real hard part at all),stay to side and avoid lasers while pelting him with ur guns.took half an hour tho,:)funny how I didnt stand a chance against him with my RS.

EDIT:I forgot that I did use a few Essences :) nothing else used.I have used some nukes also,not too much since I didnt realize I have it until hes at half

Flag Post

um if i transfer my data to another computer and load an private online save do i still get my badges?

Flag Post

how do you get the legendary key

Flag Post
Originally posted by AlainR:

how do you get the legendary key

how do you type question marks

You just wait for it to appear while replaying levels. AKA grind for it.

Flag Post

Once i figured out I could set custom controls things got a lot easier. Honestly with the infinite bonus skill and the blue special weapon doubled to the sides as well managed cut through most of the small fry. The Z9000 which boosts the bonus fire was ar lv6 when i clocked the last boss, most things were not maxed out. get the fion assimilator for unlimited missiles and keep nuking him. I upgraded the missile damage to max (in fact apart from heal and sheild skills and the cargo expansion this is the only other maxed out thing i have…

keep as many of the “other” item pickups as you can, i only used 2 nekon orb essence in the last battle! I didn’t used items much at all in th rest of the game. The third part of my plan was to reflect everything he threw at me back at him (especially the big orbs) until out of energy, then run off to the corners avoiding fire until my armour was low enough to call for the orb then reflect, rince, repeat. Took maybe 5 or ten minutes to take him out like this. Was using the Nithilum elete ship from the key you need to find randomly (i do believe the firey amulet helps to spawn the key drop). All my 19 equipment slots were filled, one of which is still the gold generator!

I feel you pain people, but i’m still confused as to why anyone finds this so hard? If you don’t have the last set of ships unlocked i can uinderstand it, but you can just use loads of items… I am tempted to go to boss world now, but there are no badges there so onwards… maybe it needs an impossible? I still don’t have one of those.

Flag Post

Hey Im on the last lv and I need a few questions asked: On the second to last level, facing Demenus, Before him, I got the ledgendary key. I was so happy! But I died and I thought I lost the chance forever- but then the last lv came: I DID NOT know that that was the last lv, got the key AGAIN, faced Genu, and DIED. I replay Lv 18 over and over again but I never get it. I know Im not ready for the last lv: I dont have nearly enough things- I even bought INFINITE bonus on beating The Final Guard mission, and I still cant get the key again. Will I ever get the chance to get the key? {I KNOW if I get the Key I will have much greater chance at winning to Genu. I dont know if theres another lv after HIM either}

Flag Post

Okay, grind level 19 maybe. Also, yes there are more levels past Genu.