Official - Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge page 3

581 posts

Flag Post

Do some enemies have instant kill shots? Sometimes i die in a blink having full hp and shields, next second i explode…

Flag Post

@ojisankg:there’s the purple beam which kills you in ~5 secs,
also make sure you don’t crash (although for me crashing works)

Flag Post

could you put back somewhere the time bar for the power-up weapons?

Flag Post

I really don’t like the warpspeed. the thing kept getting me stuck under the screen, constently losing armour. then as soon as i come back up, enemies shoot the crap out of me. i mean, NOT FAIR

Flag Post

I just insta died again…i was in stop time mode with FULL hp and shields and just boomed for no reason…..thats getting annoying :|

I think i see sometimes “Death…” popups near me, tho i never died when i was seeing them. Not sure what causes them to appear.

Flag Post

@OjisanKG: The End key self-destructs. Are you sure you’re not pressing it by accident?

Flag Post

Very good work. I enjoyed the first part and the second is even better. It’s better than 5 Stars. ;)

Flag Post

It’s a fun game like the first, but is there any way to turn off the auto save for good? It always reinstates itself after deaths or upon starting the game (or just saving), and manually changing something to manually save…well, gets annoying after a while. I searched the options menu (glad I did, the shortcuts are a great option), but I couldn’t find anything for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Riojii:

@OjisanKG: The End key self-destructs. Are you sure you’re not pressing it by accident?

No im shure since its on the other side of keyboard hehe. But now im using stop-time a lot, never exploded any more. Tho im now on lvl 19 farming gold, sudden death happened on other lvls before..maybe some enemy missiles have chance to insta kill like your missiles as well. Gonna stay alert and see if it happens again.

Also i noticed that weapons start randomly firing slower from time to time, explosion skill only covers half screen or less sometimes aswell without any clue why. Either thats glitch or some hidden design feature :)

Flag Post

Hey, I have a question. For level 9, am I supposed to use the destroy shields skill and hit them then? Or can I pound away at the shields? I cant seem to beat it.

Flag Post

What happened to the controls from the first game? Both control options are inferior to the first game’s. There is the customization option but that does not allow mouse move and shoot.

Flag Post

Just added mouse movement in options menu JohnSteel

Flag Post

Is anyone else getting a problem where every single powerup that drops off the enemies is a stun debuff? It’s making the levels infinitely harder, to be either dodging every ‘powerup’ or be chain-stunned until I die.

Flag Post

Sorry about that Jeramiahh! That was a bad version of the game which I accidentally uploaded, it was only online for about 5 minutes. If you refresh it should go back to normal.

Flag Post

I thought something was wrong with the power ups, ill refresh mine now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kidgamez:

Just added mouse movement in options menu JohnSteel

Awesome!

Flag Post

Occasionally the game tells me all my saved date is gone. I can enter the text save, but the auto save seems to be broken for me

Flag Post

Hi kidgamez, I have jus a couple of suggestions for the game.

You added statistics to the game, highest stat, and what was achieved on the last level.
I was thinking, maybe you could add an ‘average’ statistic for each stat, something like this.

Total damage last level: xxx
Highest total damage: xxx
Average damage per level: xxx

Enemies defeated last level: xxx
Highest enemies defeated: xxx
Average enemies defeated per level: xxx

And so on and so forth, just an idea. I’m a statistics kind of person, I like to know how well I am doing over all.

I have found that the game is pretty hard to progress quickly, replaying levels is the only way to get further, but replaying the same level 5-10 times over until you have enough money to buy two or three pieces of equipment from the shop gets quite boring. If you could possibly increase rewards just a little for everything, it would greatly help players progress and not have to repeat levels more than a few times. (though I’m not sure if it’s just me, I haven’t collected any of my rewards from achievements yet!)

As for the ‘bug’ issues, I have found a few of them, I shall list them and what I did.

1: Charged Energy before level, started level and used the ‘Destroy Shield’ Skill, and my energy instantly fell to 1 (from around 190) and wasn’t using x2 shields.
2: Sometimes freezes for no reason, I just reached a boss and it frooze where the text shoild come up, I can pause the game and unpause but it is still froozen.

I had found a few more but I have totally forgoten what they were now.

Apart from that, thats all. Though I’m sure I will come up with another idea or two at some point.

Neotoxicblitz~

Flag Post

Hmm last platinum nekon level seems to drop too few orbs. Im constantly moving with extra speed skill and killing 95% of stuff on screen and seem to get at most 400 at the end. Seems like half of ships dont drop orbs.

Flag Post

Ill work on that NeoToxic,

Ojisan, try equipping Neko’s Bonus Charm to increase drop rate.

Flag Post

for thos who think they are dieing randomly were u glowing purple 5ish seconds before u exploded? one of the ships shots u with a ‘debuff’ that kils you after 5 seconds and gives u a ‘death in # seconds’ pop up until u die, equip the negative debuf remover to be able to live :)

Flag Post

I got a glitch here, I bought the “time nullifier” and now every mission I play i get an infinitely negative time score. The time just keeps going farther negative when i reach the screen about how you did (money earned, % killed, etc.) . It keeps going without end, but its not that big of a deal seeing as it doesnt interfere with the gameplay at all, just something you should know.

Flag Post
Originally posted by kidgamez:

Ill work on that NeoToxic,

Ojisan, try equipping Neko’s Bonus Charm to increase drop rate.

Gah, your right..that was the thing i removed to load more weapons! Thats why my orb rate dropped so bad hehe.

Anyway my biggest enemy in this game is…bonus killer debuff!!!

Btw i have suggestion for skills:
Make them toggle instead of timeout, so you press button and skill like bonus magnet, rocket assault etc turns on and when you press again it turns off. That would really help alot.

Flag Post

So I’m currently trying to beat level 2 and I’ve literally played through it 5 times and gotten a cheats marking every single time, while I don’t start with the cheats marking.

I’m wondering if it’s because I’m being tagged with having too much gold/too good a ship. It’s possible to get to the 500,000 gold and a tier 2 ships after you beat the first level (replay the first level, don’t fire a shot and you’ll get credit for the Tier 3 accuracy achievement.)

Flag Post

who cares if u get a cheats marking? its just a few pixels. r u really gonna let that stand ur way of ridding the galaxy of evil?