Official - Enigmata 2: Genu's Revenge page 4

582 posts

Flag Post

There was a problem with the cheat detection engine a while ago, did you update the game recently?

Flag Post

I’m also having an issue with the cheat marking =( refreshing the game hasn’t fixed it either. Any fix? I’m guessing it prevents you from getting on the leader boards?

Flag Post

Hmm btw when i was doing boss level it said cheats on screen aswell for me.

Flag Post

I have one small idea, that the ‘Stop Time’ skill can be toggled, rather than rinsing your energy. I know it’s meant mainly for bosses but I use it sometimes on my way through the level. Just a thought.

Flag Post

“I’m guessing it prevents you from getting on the leader boards?”

I’m curious what the flag does too. If it only affects the leaderboards then I couldn’t care less to be honest. If it impacts the way the game plays, that’s another story.
Fabulous game, btw. :)

Flag Post

Cheats only effect the leaderboard. To get rid of the cheat text you would have to start a new game.

I added cheat indicator numbers now, if you get the number 341 or 203, let me know immediately! You should not get those numbers if you’re honestly not cheating.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uglymcstick:

who cares if u get a cheats marking? its just a few pixels. r u really gonna let that stand ur way or ridding the galaxy of evil?

Stats don’t report with the cheats marking on. (Also, one of the cheats via r increases level by 1).

Originally posted by kidgamez:

There was a problem with the cheat detection engine a while ago, did you update the game recently?

The last playthrough was the 30 minutes before I made that post. Unless you want me to try to hard refresh that page, I don’t think that’s an issue. (I also has a level 14 run thta I dumped because that was marked as cheats as well.)

Flag Post

Why does it say that i am cheating???

Flag Post

The most recent play of level 2 didn’t mark me as cheating, but there was a noticeable lag spike at one point.

Flag Post

Because so many people have cheated already, that makes me think that maybe you are too :P

Current Gold:

1 avatar for enrik123 enrik123 Levelbug16 9,223,372,036,854,775,807
2 Darkness co0ze Levelbug1 99,999,999,999,999
3 1268858131 Fil22 Levelbug5 1,000,000,189,999
4 C2fd5db03aa3232e1b389f6b0e6bad8fima_chat chisen Levelbug25 100,000,279,999
5 3rd_new_ex_new_chat Dtown12 Levelbug9 99,999,999,999
6 1268870487 bellin Levelbug34 13,881,827,000 (maybe not cheating)
7 I331072270_2889_5_chat LaLa26 Levelbug7 10,000,618,405
8 1258921905 bomer5 Levelbug21 10,000,000,000
9 Darkninja qtei83 Levelbug14 9,879,666,098
10 1268800249 daleala Levelbug41 9,866,760,900
11 Katebeckinsale_chat kleptone Levelbug28 5,000,025,160
12 Caspie_en_hobbie_chat JullHead Levelbug22 1,000,091,259
13 Ant winniefbaby Levelbug4 1,000,001,599
14 A_ps-big__src_chat Mate1989 Levelbug10 1,000,000,000
15 1268848766 helkel1 Levelbug15 1,000,000,000
16 Avatar_thane_chat Krate Levelbug22 999,999,999
17 1268843173 mudachok Levelbug14 999,999,999
18 Alessa_chat Zeca Levelbug22 999,999,999
19 Avatar_group_chat christobuu Levelbug13 999,999,999

Flag Post

Oh, and does anyone have any advice for the ‘Final Gatekeeper’?

I’m rather stuck, even after hammering him with two or three bonus upgrades, a couple of stop times and a mega bomb or two, he still isn’t close to dying.

Current ship, equipment and skills:

Tricraft Revenge

RS laser amplifier 3 (4 damage)
Megacorp V5 system 2 (16 energy)
Nithillum shield multiplier (20% shield)
Adrianna’s rosette (x2 bonus duration)
Cargo expansion 2 (4 Equip slots)

Tricraft mini ships
Megacorp V4 nuclear aux (auto energy charge)
RS doom orbs
Gold generator

Second chance 2 (revive- 250 shield/armor
Auto neg. effect canceller

Skills:

Warp speed (rarely used at all)
Stun
Heal V
Mega blast V
Magnet
Destroy shield
Stop time lV
Negative effect canceller lV

300 reg missles

250,000 gold

All help is much appreciated.
Thanks.

Flag Post

I believe the game considers “INFINITE Bonus” equipment as a cheat.

Flag Post
Originally posted by OjisanKG:

Ill work on that NeoToxic,

Ojisan, try equipping Neko’s Bonus Charm to increase drop rate.

Gah, your right..that was the thing i removed to load more weapons! Thats why my orb rate dropped so bad hehe.

Anyway my biggest enemy in this game is…bonus killer debuff!!!

Btw i have suggestion for skills:
Make them toggle instead of timeout, so you press button and skill like bonus magnet, rocket assault etc turns on and when you press again it turns off. That would really help alot.

But then wouldn’t the enemies have to be harder?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeoToxicBlitz:

Oh, and does anyone have any advice for the ‘Final Gatekeeper’?

I’m rather stuck, even after hammering him with two or three bonus upgrades, a couple of stop times and a mega bomb or two, he still isn’t close to dying.

Current ship, equipment and skills:

Tricraft Revenge

RS laser amplifier 3 (4 damage)
Megacorp V5 system 2 (16 energy)
Nithillum shield multiplier (20% shield)
Adrianna’s rosette (x2 bonus duration)
Cargo expansion 2 (4 Equip slots)

Tricraft mini ships
Megacorp V4 nuclear aux (auto energy charge)
RS doom orbs
Gold generator

Second chance 2 (revive- 250 shield/armor
Auto neg. effect canceller

Skills:

Warp speed (rarely used at all)
Stun
Heal V
Mega blast V
Magnet
Destroy shield
Stop time lV
Negative effect canceller lV

300 reg missles

250,000 gold

All help is much appreciated.
Thanks.

wheres ur shield skill? u need the shield skill. get it then upgrade and when u fight make sure u have full energy and just run and gun and when u get cornered by bullets just use the shield to plow ur way out and maybe when he activates his supershoot like when he shoots tons of bullets in the middle activate ur shield and deflect all those bullets back at him.

also the mega blast SUCKS. use psion blast. the bullets dont go away when they hit enemies and deal massive damage it can plow through a whole group of enemies dont use mega blast get psion blast

Flag Post

wheres ur shield skill? u need the shield skill. get it then upgrade and when u fight make sure u have full energy and just run and gun and when u get cornered by bullets just use the shield to plow ur way out and maybe when he activates his supershoot like when he shoots tons of bullets in the middle activate ur shield and deflect all those bullets back at him.

also the mega blast SUCKS. use psion blast. the bullets dont go away when they hit enemies and deal massive damage it can plow through a whole group of enemies dont use mega blast get psion blast

Thank you for the advice, I never used the reflection shield, I didn’t think it would be all that good, but thanks. And the Psion wave, I will buy it now.

-Game just got badges (silly) lol

Flag Post

One of the achievements say “finish with a time of 0”

How?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HellBlaze16:

How?

Yeah I saw that, I still have no idea myself.

Flag Post

I’ve got the INFINITE Bonus equipment, Bonus Lock skill and the Blue Laser. And now I’ve got the cheats marking displayed next to the level number. Is it because of the permanent Blue Laser power-up?

Flag Post

Where does the ‘Cheat text’ come up on the screen?

Flag Post
Originally posted by NeoToxicBlitz:

Where does the ‘Cheat text’ come up on the screen?

Right next to the level number and gold, above the shield/health/energy bar.
Like this: Level 8 (Cheats), [Gold Amount], [Level Timer]

Flag Post

How?

There’s a piece of equipment in the ultra store that takes 45 seconds off of your final time. Then just abuse warp.

Flag Post

Gah, your right..that was the thing i removed to load more weapons! Thats why my orb rate dropped so bad hehe.

Make them toggle instead of timeout, so you press button and skill like bonus magnet, rocket assault etc turns on and when you press again it turns off. That would really help alot.

Umm all it will change – preventing you pressing number key every 2 seconds. Tho maybe thats game design, if you want more semi toggle skills at once you have to play piano on your keyboard. (well i dont like this type of “challenges”)

Flag Post

If you don’t have a number after the text (cheats), like (cheats 203) — then it means your game must have had cheats enabled in the older version. Any new games on the new version will not have this error.

Flag Post

Umm all it will change – preventing you pressing number key every 2 seconds. Tho maybe thats game design, if you want more semi toggle skills at once you have to play piano on your keyboard. (well i dont like this type of “challenges”)

If you wany semi-toggle skills Ill try to get it in the next update, it will be an option in the options menu.

Also, any feedback on mouse control?

Flag Post

I’ve been hacking away for 2 full minutes at the “entity” at the end of level 25. It’s paused right now..
Is that normal???

my weapon is blue laser with the indefinite bonus duration thingy… (actually it’s blue laser + double fire(?) which shoots 4 rays of lasers) + infinite supply of nuke.. all the other bosses died in less than 30 sec…
need a little bit of help here..

Also, in my game, it says (cheat) next to the levels, even tho, i didn’t use any cheating tools, is it like an unlockable thing?? the (cheat) showing up have anything to do with undiying ‘entity’??

anyways, fast response would be great! imma go back to hacking away….