Enigmata 2 - Achievements

90 posts

Flag Post

A list of all the Tier 3 (scrambled) achievements for Enigmata 2:

Warlord – Heartlessly defeat 2000 enemies. (200,000 gold reward)

Mega-Insanity – Crash into a boss 15 times. (100,000 gold reward)

The Box of Doom – Collect an exploding box. (140,000 gold reward)

Filthy Rich – Obtain 5 million gold. (100,000 gold reward)

Strange Irony – Destroy Neko’s shop. (230,000 gold reward)

Obliviator – Defeat over 95% of enemies in a level past level 10. (200,000 gold reward)

Non-Random Achievement – Just kidding, it was random. (400,000 gold reward)

Just Made It – End level with 5% armor and shield remaining. (600,000 gold reward) [I assume this really means 5% or less]

Titan – ??? – hiea 5C h0ot sw mrtaprrei0a 0. (Scrambled) (500,000 gold reward)

Sniper – Finish a level with over 95% accuracy. (500,000 gold reward)

Badge of Conquest – Complete 15 missions. (1,000,000 gold reward) [this description seems off, or this achievement is buggy, I’ve done hundreds of missions and only just got it.]

Full Capacity – Acquire all skills. (2,000,000 gold reward)

O.C.D. – Own everything in the three shops. (2,500,000 gold reward)

Perfectionist Elite – ??? – v6y hlets esodwl eeei Pt.1f4ihbnve cialrne F I (Scrambled) (3,000,000 gold reward)

Ultimate Defender of the Enigmata – Defeat 10000 enemies. (1,000,000 gold reward)

If anyone knows what the the missing ones are, reply!

Flag Post

Perfectionist Elite – Finish a level with 4 Perfects beyond level 16

Flag Post

Titan – Make a ship with 5000 armor

Flag Post

How do you fight Nekons Shop for the Strange Irony achievment?

Flag Post
Originally posted by chaosguard:

How do you fight Nekons Shop for the Strange Irony achievment?

You dont, you just destroy it after beatng the boss, very hard.

Flag Post

You can fight Neko’s ship when you’re replaying a mission too, even if there’s no boss. It seems random. I got a couple chances to fight it in the first 25 or so missions I replayed. I lost the first time, won the 2nd, and I haven’t had another opportunity to fight it since then.

Flag Post
Originally posted by term3186:

Badge of Conquest – Complete 15 missions. (1,000,000 gold reward) [this description seems off, or this achievement is buggy, I’ve done hundreds of missions and only just got it.]

as you discripe it i think you’re mistaking levels for missions^^ because there are only 15 missions to do anyway

Flag Post

How do you get the Impossible Achievement to finish a level with a time of zero? Thanks

Flag Post

You have the buy the Blackmarket Item that reduces the final time score by 45seconds. Then just beat a level under 45 seconds (stealth + warp through the first level for easy win).

Flag Post

Anyone knows how to unlock the elite ships? (last tier)

Flag Post

Play until you get the Legendary Key. Then buy the Unlock the Elite Ships from Shop under Blackmarket (25million)

Flag Post

For the Strange Irony achievement, there will come a point of time whereby after you almost completed the mission and are heading towards the Shop, there will be a random, chance event when Neko says that the self-defence mechanisms of the shop are malfunctioning and you are tasked to destroy it.

Flag Post

The Legendary Key is a random drop then?

Flag Post
Originally posted by sarseny:

The Legendary Key is a random drop then?

no. complete level 20.

Flag Post

What about the random achievement? Is it completely random, or do you get it after a certain level?

Flag Post

Weird. I got the Legendary Key before the 20th level (aamof, I’m still on the 19th level).

Flag Post

lol i got the non random achievement but died >_< well annoyed

Flag Post
Originally posted by lucacrespi88:

Titan – Make a ship with 5000 armor

How are you supposed to make a ship with that much armor?

Flag Post

Upgrades, presumably. And yeah, to clear it up for Badge of Conquest, a Mission is one accessed by going through a Portal in a level, where you have to kill x amount of y enemy, so to speak. There are only 15 of these. You were probably thinking of levels.

Flag Post

little hint on getting the finish lvl with over 95% accuracy… don’t shoot anyone:D thats what i did and i got the reward at the same time as the 1 where u needed less than 5% hp by accident

Flag Post

hey guys, this may sound pathetic but im having troubles getting the perfectionist achievement >.<
at the end of a level when i get my statistics, everything is perfect all but gold which i keep getting amazing
i will appreciate it if someone can give some advice :)

Flag Post

I just try and collect all the gold, and also get the Gold Generator. More often than not do I get perfects then.

Flag Post

How to get Quintuple Kill achievement. Says i should kill 5 enemies at the same time. How can i do that? Using Mega Blast in early lvl?

Flag Post

Argh… anything you can do a 10++ levels when you have not gotten the racer award?

Flag Post

@ jon010 : well i ive got the gold generator pretty early but i still dont get much gold at all, should this be done on a higher lvl? cause im on lvl 1 and got the RS Conquest :P