Enigmata 2 - Achievements page 4

90 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by gta0004:

so for the racer, if im lvl13, i have no hope right?

gta0004, I realized that I still hadn’t achieved the “Racer” achievement when I was at level 18. However, lucky for us, once you pass level 20, levels 21-24 have very easy bosses. My suggestion: Put on the Time Nullifier(found in the black market) and use Warp Speed/Stealth Mode all the way to the boss. I didn’t actually use the Time Nullifier or Stealth Mode, but you should have no problem using that combination.

Flag Post

Does anyone know how to get the “impossible” achievement? I used the time nullifier got 0 seconds but still did not get the achievement. Am I supposed to play it on a non-replay level or play it passed a certain level?

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

i got the legendary key on level 25 entity dropped it for me lolz and he also dropped 25 million gold to get the epic tier of ships

Flag Post

I AM RICH I HAVE ALMOST EVERYTHING YOU CAN BUY AND I HAVE 33MILLION GOLD AT THE MOMENT AND ONLY ON LEVEL 16 LOL.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sarseny:

The Legendary Key is a random drop then?

the legendary key is a very rare random drop i got it on level 25 first game second game i got it on level 1 first guy i killed and 3rd game i got it while replaying level 24

Flag Post

Hair Bear Bunch!

Flag Post

how do i beat lvl 17

Flag Post

actually when he wants you to destroy his shop he says i actually had another ship that i wanted to release so here you go

Flag Post

what does it mean when a blue rift in the game appears. becuase that’s what just happened to me. it was a blue rift like thing but it didn’t do anything at all and it was on lvl 7

Flag Post
Originally posted by zephyr1029384756:

the teramid fragments glitch can be found on levels
1,3,4,6,7,9,13,15,16,17,and 20
oh and another secret weapon has been discovered by me but i cant remember the name
blue laser with fusion fire makes a weapon that acts like the fusion plasma but in a steady stream of laser

how do you now when the glitch is activated

Flag Post

did anyone here reach up to level 25 and beat the last boss i did really hard ill list the skills you need and wat to equip with and what ship to use: use the zennon semicraft, it worked for me, skills would be mega blast, pison waves, time stop, relentless strike, damage drain, reflection shield, virus spread, guardian of mana, nuke missles, and the ultimate renew (you need this to survive unless you bought the second chance at full upgrade), and tell me if you need the equipments, you can decide but if you dont know what to actually choose, dont hesitate to ask me

Flag Post

it said neko’s shop is a boss , when i killed (!) it . it destroyed . then next neko ’ s shop came . but normal neko’s shop .

Flag Post

I’m not sure if this will exactly help, but I got my not-random achievement by going to level 12 and killing all the boss’ spawns (before the boss died maybe achievement?) when he had half health.

Flag Post

I see people saying legendary key is on level 20? It’s a rare, random drop. There is no certain place for it.