Help I can't Find a GAME!!! and I am going crazy

8 posts

Flag Post

I played a game a couple days back and can’t remember the name of it, which means I can’t find it. (also can’t remember where I found it in the first place)

I have tried searching Google and all the games on Kongregate and I still can’t find it so it is driving me crazy just trying to find this game.

Here is a short description of the game so if you know what it is called or where I could find it just let me know. You will help me save a lot on psych bills.

It is like a basic defense game where you have a wierd plasma ball generator that you can aim and shoot the balls like a slingshot. There are different tanks/enemies that advance on you from the right and if they get past you on the left then they take away your life points. Also if the tanks explode on or near your slingshot it will damage you and if you are destroyed you lose as well.
You can upgrade your slingshot to have a different types of shots and make the plasma balls more stable or increase how fast you regenerate your power levels.

Any help you could give will be great, I just can’t seem to find this game anywhere and it is a great game.
Thanks again,
Dart

Flag Post

Have you tried searching from your internet browsers history?

Flag Post

I use Firefox and I have clear history automatically turned on.
I wish it was that easy

Flag Post

I believe you’re talking about “Momentum Missile Mayhem”.

I don’t know if kong has it, cause I found it in jayisgames.com (but you could search).

anyway, here’s the link: http://www.armorgames.com/games/momentummissilemayhem_popup.html

Flag Post

THAT IS IT.
THANKS.
You are the best I owe you my sanity.

Thanks again

Flag Post

pretty hard

Flag Post

Yeh it is. I barely completed story mode.

The “stability” aspect really screws you over. lol

Flag Post

we need that game here. how about ‘complete story mode’ as a medium achievement? if only…..