[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] Dens

10 posts

Flag Post

Which den path do you think is better? The explosive crossbow or the crit one (I don’t know the names :P)

I haven’t really used either, because I’ve been focusing on the Demon and Undead skill trees rather than the Orc one.

So when I end up having max on the Orc skills, should i upgrade to the explosive one, or the critical hit one?

Flag Post

I like crossbow max

Flag Post

i used to like the explosive, but now I see it shoots way slower and is inaccurate, and since most of the time the enemies aren’t in a big group, it’s better to use the crit. one

Flag Post

explosive is a good damage dealer, especialy if it can hit choke points and corners enemies usualy group at. sniper type is good for damage ealing to individuals, and it seems to hit assasins more often than any other tower.they each have their uses in different situations. oh and the explosive can hit the cloaked ninjas indirectly by hitting someone else nearby them.

Flag Post

i like explosive the ending upgrade gives triple attack and it can hit cloaked ninjas by hiting something else it s=can also one hit kill most guys

Flag Post

IMO the sniper den is better, it shoots roughly twice as fast as an Evil-eye temple, deals more damage than an Evil-eye temple of equal level, has a good chance to crit and gets a chance to double shot at max lvl.

I find that the explosive den is just too slow and too inaccurate for most maps, even with triple shot.

Flag Post

sniper is definitely better, its damage alone is very high, and the high firerate makes a lot of poisons clouds compared to explosive

Flag Post

If you put 3 explosive dens in a row, very little will make it past.

Flag Post

Catapults miss frequently. This isn’t much of a hardship in a large swarm where missing one guy lets you hit two more, but in smaller groups of 4-5 from different directions like you see in later levels this means they do basically zero damage half the time.

Snipers don’t miss anything that isn’t an assassin. Ever.

Flag Post

it`s not about what is the better one, with tower does better under especific conditions

abou those two, i think the balista does much better in the beggining of the tracki, because enemies will be cluster frequently, but does bad in it`s end, because it will miss a lot that last guy alive with few hp left

the critical hit, doest fine everywhere, it will safelly hit the enemy, but does less damage than the balista, so, use it in the middle to the end of the track.