I love greg ITS TRUE UPDATE2 (locked)

16 posts

Flag Post

You made streamline my favorite GAME ON KONGREGATE A IMPOSSIBLE 60 POINT THANK YOU personally i think it should be bumped down to hard ;0

woot coolniato rules!

Flag Post

Man, what the hell is wrong with you people? I realize that difficulty is subjective, but I didn’t think getting 260+ seconds in Particles was that difficult, but you guys could NOT stop crying about 240 seconds for points. Streamline is basically the same thing with x10 difficulty (I personally can’t even finish it at all), yet somehow something that’s literally over 5 times more difficult for someone who could score 260 in Particles while half-asleep is too EASY for the impossible badge? Screw you guys.

I also like Streamline a lot. I realize that badges direct a lot of traffic, and I try to aim that flow at games that I feel are truly deserving. It’s always a treat when the game happens to have been a bit underplayed before the badge treatment.

Flag Post

I dont know what you just said greg but im with you man

Flag Post

What do you mean you people?

Jk

On a more serious note…GREGY…..

“I realize that difficulty is subjective, but I didn’t think getting 260+ seconds in Particles was that difficult, but you guys could NOT stop crying about 240 seconds for points.”

I never COMPLAINEd once so don’t group me together with the rest of kongregates users who thought that task was too difficult…It’s not fair to me…

“Streamline is basically the same thing with x10 difficulty (I personally can’t even finish it at all), yet somehow something that’s literally over 5 times more difficult for someone who could score 260 in Particles while half-asleep is too EASY for the impossible badge?”

I’m not kidding were you either half-sleep or half-baked while you wrote that? Particles was easy also I never had a problem with that challenge and believe i could’ve even gone longer If I really really tried. And I really don’t understand what you are trying to say in that entire post of yours.

“Screw you guys”

I really hope your not being as serious as you sound (I’m really bad at that), but if you knew me at all “which you don’t”
You know Streamline is the only game on kongregate “and about every other game made by my favorite dev Coolio_Niato and his friend” I’m good at.

>:| ANGRY FACE

Even if greg is angry about people complaining about challenges beeing to hard I wasn’t complaining I was encouraging, and I don’t think my post was the right place to vent!

-Semi Annonymous user

Flag Post

You sound like an elitist prick. >.>

Flag Post

OMG U SWORE is that allowed?

Flag Post

I’m not kidding were you either half-sleep or half-baked while you wrote that?

The former, yes. Sorry. Kudos to anyone who could even understand what I was trying to say.

I really hope your not being as serious as you sound

I was not meaning to be serious at all. I was completely kidding, and I apologize if I came off sounding rude.

I’m glad you like the achievement, though. Streamline is also among my favorite games on the site.

Flag Post

Ha ha, are you guys new to the Internet? It was pretty obvious to me that Greg was kidding around when he said “screw you guys.”

Flag Post

I must copy greg’s quote…

z0mg welcom 2 teh innerwebs!!1

Flag Post

In the last few days ive noticed that Phatcat is the worst member on the forum

Flag Post

nah, at least he wrote a pretty indepth guide

Flag Post

Wait, wait, wait…Nqkoi1 I don’t know who you think you are you joined this sight 7 days ago a whole week and you think you have the right to pass judgment on people? I was just called the worst member on the forum by the guy who self promotes himself into becoming a mod, and in my opinion leaves many a useless post all over the forums.

What are you hoping to accomplish by accusing me of being the worst Forum member on kongregate Extra Emphasis on “The worst”. I don’t know what your problem is but I’m really not digging your behavior in the forum in General, or your attitude towards me. I have no idea why you felt the need to dig up an old topic by saying I’m “The Worst” Forum member on Kongregate, and I find it abusive that you would dig up a topic that was obviously put to rest.

Flag Post

In the last few days ive noticed that Phatcat is the worst member on the forum

Not at all.

This is your 3rd and final formal warning regarding trolling.

Behavior Guidelines

Flag Post

I personally suck at both particles and streamline. However, as much as trying to beat streamline has been driving me crazy, I really do like the game a lot. I think it’s great concept that is really well executed. I’d love to see more games using the same concept but a less annoying song. It has been haunting my dreams.

I think this whole thread needs a cookie and a nap.

Flag Post

Can someone please lock this thread it keep getting restarted….no offense Alison I though tit ended two days ago….

Flag Post

Locked at the request of the OP.