[Cursed Treasure: Don't Touch My Gems!] there is no data online!!

12 posts

Flag Post

I must star the level again, when I use another cpu..
holy..

Flag Post

I switching “cpu” something you do frequently ? snicker

Flag Post

I do not see how switching a computer’s CPU would change .swf files.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Wow. Data is saved through the computer’s cookies. Data is not saved online, well, for this game that is. some games store the data through an online source.

Originally posted by Firestarter9000:

I do not see how switching a computer’s CPU would change .swf files.

He didn’t download the flash game, he is playing it online. By switching to a different CPU, he doesn’t use the same internet cookies as the other CPU.
And also, it is not Cookie cookie, but internet cookie:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTTP_cookie

Flag Post

I want to play this game with any PC but it’s impossible because of this “bug”. The data are stored on a cookie and with Firefox it’s not simple to save only this one, because it uses an sqlite file. :(

Flag Post

Ummm seriously, switching a CPU does not delete .swf files. If you change the hard drive or computer, then yes it would. Although it is still on them. I think there is no way of transferring saved data from Kongregate to another computer. If there is, let me know. The CPU is just the brain—it does not store files. This is a real CPU:

Flag Post

I find the lack of reading comprehension in this thread to be downright hilarious.

Flag Post

It’s not a lack of reading comprehension, it’s a bunch of people being smartasses.

Or, more likely, being so young they don’t remember that “CPU” used to refer to the entire machine and not just the processor.

Kids these days …

Flag Post

CPU stands for cookie-punching-urchin, or at least thats what the voices in my head say it is

Flag Post

A bump for you of most epic proportions.

Flag Post

bump!