Elona Shooter 100days Hardcore mini guide

38 posts

Flag Post

thanks for the other guides, i made one that is regarding to my build (NOT LUCK BASED)

(FULL MEDALS AND BADGES page1&2) finished hardcore mode 100days

statistics shown here

upgrades :

wall 3

a lil upgrade would be nice, did it at day 50

sandbag 5

leveled it to 5 from day 60-65

storage 10

level twice every 10 days

repairman 3

level twice at day 2, final upgrade between day 10-20

trainer 5

level twice day 1, max it before day 20

smith 6

until you find the right time to buy the gravity gun or anything you want from the shop

museum 1

leveling it more than once is useless

chicken 56

you don’t need that much chickens since you farm money from taunting

sister 25

you gain about 800 gp per day with 15 sisters, don’t go over 25

villa 16

use your earned money from taunting to pump up the villa, lets just say level it every 10 levels, if you can do more at higher levels then do so

oder of recruiting :

noble-militia-duelist

sheriff (hero) why? you pawn armored units in about between 1-6shots max, and air mobs, exploders will be easy to handle

taunt 5
leadership 10
quick eyed 10
accuracy 12
dr holiday 5
cripple shot 10
anti armor 10

shotgun mk-10 mod4 (anti armor3 x2, accuracy3, leech1) max damage = 150×9 1.8/sec

noble (uncheck boss and defend) why? easy to level and really helps at early game, damages the most at the end, and you need active 10 at an early stage

active 10
reloading 41

gravity gun mk-4 mod1 (damage3) max damage = 1050

militia (uncheck boss and defend, +dont attack air mobs) why? they will allow you to use sisters effectively with love gaining about 800gp with 15 sisters! and dont get more than 15 sisters, and the random grenade is a bonus for mass mobs of dragonflies

love 10
da bomb 10
reloading 27

gravity gun mod2 (leech2, impact3) max damage = 415

duelist (uncheck defend) why? you need engineer and negotiator seriously, and equipped with the right weapon and he will handle the boss himself without any help dealing massive damage unabling the bosses to remove their shields

engineer 10
negotiator 10
cool 15

long bow mk-9 mod6 (fire rate3 x4, auto fire3 x2) max damage = 356 16.9/sec

Flag Post

thanks for the guide, gotta try it out! i never beat more than 15 days :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by mentega:

thanks for the guide, gotta try it out! i never beat more than 15 days :(

but this guide is for the players who have played longer for elona shooter :P but you can try using the final recruit as hunter rather than the rogue if you are not that skilled in aiming yet :)

Flag Post

I haven’t hit 100 yet, but this is due, not to skill, bu sheer damn luck. several boss tanks spawned back to back with minimal time inbetween with several red dragons, and more borked me in the high ninties.

Another build that works is Rogue, Guardian, Ranger, Sniper. Sniper can clean house of bosses, and should be the only one on bosses (and not on air), ranger should be grav gunning and not on air. Guardian should be attacking air and non-armored targets, and you should be using a LP to clean house.

Theres alotta ways to reach wave 100.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AnemoneMeer:

I haven’t hit 100 yet, but this is due, not to skill, bu sheer damn luck. several boss tanks spawned back to back with minimal time inbetween with several red dragons, and more borked me in the high ninties.

Another build that works is Rogue, Guardian, Ranger, Sniper. Sniper can clean house of bosses, and should be the only one on bosses (and not on air), ranger should be grav gunning and not on air. Guardian should be attacking air and non-armored targets, and you should be using a LP to clean house.

Theres alotta ways to reach wave 100.

if you havent hit 100 why make a guide?, btw, you dont need snipers, since anyone can pawn bosses, they are just a waste since they have no party skill, and my build doesnt depend on luck, with my sheriff with normal shotgun + 2x anti armor mod 3 can pawn them in two shots balistas in one shot :)

Flag Post

Boss tanks, on wave 90+ have insane amounts of health. You CAN’T pwn 6 of them when they spawn within moments of eachother on a pure vertical spread, with exploders, red dragons, and all the other crap.

If villa level 10 with a lazer pistol 4 mod mk8 using leech3, damage 3, accuracy 3, reloading 3, a sniper with a mk6 with leech 2, and damage 3, a grav gunner with mk5 using damage 2, damage 3, leech 2, and a guardian using a combat shotgun mk8 with impact, and damage mods can’t bring them down…. I highly doubt anything can.

Trust me, a well statted sniper one-shots most anything. He brought down two of the tanks, I got two, and between one of them bypassing my guardian, and two red dragon fireballs getting through, as well as an exploder, all within the same few milliseconds, I got absolutly decimated.

Boss tanks on wave 90+ have something like 27x normal health. And I have hit wave 100 off of hardcore. Using this build. With no restarts. Without gameplay mods. And worse gear.

Flag Post

Boss tanks, on wave 90+ have insane amounts of health. You CAN’T pwn 6 of them when they spawn within moments of eachother on a pure vertical spread, with exploders, red dragons, and all the other crap.

Boss tanks on wave 90+ have something like 27x normal health. And I have hit wave 100 off of hardcore. Using this build. With no restarts. Without gameplay mods. And worse gear.

as you stated earlier post, you did not reached 100? :O

and anyways, believe me since the sheriff with even just one level 3 anti armor mod with max anti armor 10 skill you would pawn tanks even above day 90+ with just 2 hits max -6 for the big tanks, even if they spawn together sheriff will do the job, snipers are worthless since they have no party skills at all

Flag Post

Guardian can get most every party skill worth a damn. Rogue can fill out the rest. Ranger leads to constant enrage. Thats BS and I know it. You’d empty a clip, per tank.

I have played this game far more than you. i played since launch.

And I didn’t reach 100 on hardcore, ive reached it on normal using my build. The only issue is if you get A: Boss tank uberswarm with alotta backup. B: Mouse is wireless and runs out of battery, or C, you can’t get the characters.

Rogue generates far more income than sheriff ever will, which allowed me a constant stream of villa upgrades, which I then STOPPED doing to constantly increase my gear, and buy weapons to junk for mods. Sniper, or at least my sniper, hit hard enough to one shot the boss moments after it came on field, meaning all that was left to clean up the trash. I also had level 10 repairmen, meaning 20hp repaired/wave, alongside leech.

No matter your build, gear, castle health, whatever, you CANNOT kill 6 spread out boss tanks who spawn with in 0.10 seconds of eachother when backed by two red dragons, and some exploders before they get a shot off, regardless of circumstances. One of them getting a shot off will deliver over 40 points of damage, and when you back that by 2 red dragon fireballs, and an exploder who was on the opposite side of the field from the grav gun, and got past my Guardian as she was busy with AA, and me being busy with the damn tanks, AND aware I could take the hit and live it.

Guardian gives insurance and love, and defender. Rogue easily gives active, and negotiator. Rogue also turbo generates cash.

There are many ways to reach it. Yours may work, but I doubt you reached the point where you could AFK on normal, and have no fear of losing due to your equipment, villa, and character stats being so high that nothing could survive.

Flag Post

Guardian can get most every party skill worth a damn. Rogue can fill out the rest. Ranger leads to constant enrage. Thats BS and I know it. You’d empty a clip, per tank.

I have played this game far more than you. i played since launch.

There are many ways to reach it. Yours may work, but I doubt you reached the point where you could AFK on normal, and have no fear of losing due to your equipment, villa, and character stats being so high that nothing could survive.

ROFL! on normal i finished it to 150 on AFK mode with the build of sheriff same build, but 3 nobles with grav guns :)

and experience on how long you played doesnt matter, what matters is how you understood, defeated the game :)

and in response to why duelist? since duelist has only negotiator and engineer skill, it’s impossible to NOT get that skill it’s 100% assurance that’s why i chose duelist and for her adrenaline w/c does uber damage with a bow :)

and in response to that rogue generates more? sure does, but do they even do nough damage? NO, sheriff can kill a tank (90+days) with two shots (antiarmor mod3x2 and antiarmor10 skill) meaning endless clips since i user the hold spacebear reload :) and i reached level 16 villa (tons and tons of taunts), and why would you AFK on hardcore mode? :) this is just a miniguide that guarantees a sure win on hardcore finished the game twice and to tell you i did 5 ragnaroks, all in hardcore mode, so please dont teach me if you havent finished hardcore mode :)

Flag Post

Right,because all the enemies are sooooooo much stronger in hardcore mode.

If rogue doesn’t do enough damage for you, use that cash to upgrade the villa. I was hitting ALOT higher than you’d think, hell, I stopped so I could get every damn mod I wanted.

Milita is weaker than ranger for gravgunning, this was determined ages upon ages ago, when it was discovered Ranger could do everything milita could do except the grenade, and changed that to “Free team enrage every shot” in the later levels.

A good rogue with aimed shot on the Lazer pistol should be getting critical kills and headshots like water, and with the boosted luck from medals, that turns into ALLLLOT of money. Money = higher villa = more damage. It also means you don’t need chickens. Active is on the rogue, and you can ignore most everything and just pile on Acc, Cool, Reload, a point in aimed shot, active, negotiator, and thats it. You’ll simply be making so much money you won’t really need to worry. by day fifty, the lazer pistol can start hitting as hard as your shotguns pellets do on unarmored targets, by day 90 I was able to dissassemble non-boss tanks crazy fast, and was generally safe from everything. As for ragnorok. No grail, simply wait till a grav enters field, pop it, spray them down, watch the sniper take some, and they fall like a house of cards.

duelist is still junk. A guardian can get most every damn party skill (not sure bout engineer), and gets the best uniques. Damage nullification anyone? Love, Insurance, and more. With. A. Shotgun. Clears the sky like nobodies business.

Don’t act like hardcore is really hard. If I actually took the time to try it again, I’d be sitting on that badge asap.

Flag Post

ranger vs militia

militia has love = 15 sisters = 885gp a day , ranger? = no love ,this was my point

guardian? why not they have love?, so what? do you think you can get a specific skill with a guardian? no

sheriff money making vs rogue money making

sheriff + taunt = easy money = sheriff does more damage than rogue, and can pawn mobs wait, EVERYTHING

rouge, your rouge only makes money for their skills that’s it? rogues cannot handle mass mobs :(

and call the duelist a junk? LOL, duelist pawns with her adrenaline + tons of fire rate mods = never stops shooting :)

Flag Post

Heh. Thing is, ALL of guardians party skills are useful, and they all tend to come in pretty early, at least for me.

Income from sheriff is actually rather miniscule for taunt. 1k extra. I make damn near 3k every single round from headshots alone, usually over 4k. I also get boosted starting EXP from killer to trigger some mad early levelling.

Love, isn’t even needed for a rogue. Ranger gets faster reloading of the grav gun, thus better combat effiency.

Flag Post

then again i made this for my own opinion, since you havent even tried using it well what matters lol

Flag Post
Originally posted by Cozythrias:

then again i made this for my own opinion, since you havent even tried using it well what matters lol

I’ve been saying this whole time, theres more than one way, and playstyle plays a big part of finding your road to victory.

Flag Post

Guys, thanks for the arguing. If one can ignore the hatetalk, there is a lot of great information there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zarremgregarrok:

Guys, thanks for the arguing. If one can ignore the hatetalk, there is a lot of great information there.

yeah, well thanks to AnemoneMeer cheers!

Flag Post

Well, we both argued the crap outta this thread ^^;

Flag Post

hopefully to hear more response ‘voices’ in this thread :D

Flag Post

Well it’s been a long time since I played Elona Shooter, but here’s my 2 cents on personal preference. I did get to day 100 on HC, so obviously my opinion is the best… I tend to agree with Anemone for what it’s worth, anyway.

- Sheriff as PC with normal shotgun. Hold down the spacebar for constant damage output. A good balance of party and combat skills, as in the OP.
- Grav gunner: Ranger all the way, for the Rage or whatever it’s called. Militia isn’t worth it IMO, the grenade doesn’t do much damage and Sisters are pretty useless with gravity gun (although I guess you still get the money from blowing them up.) Skill focus on enough Big Gun to use the grav gun, Da Bomb, any other useful party skills that pop up, and then Reloading. Set targeting preferences to no air, no defending, no bosses.
- Noble or Hunter with normal bowgun, for fast piercing damage. You could use a 2nd gravity gun, but bowgun fires much faster and does tons more damage in the hands of a high-level Noble. Bow Master is obviously a critical skill here; hope that you get it ASAP. Set targeting preferences to no defending, and maybe no air – up to you.
- To round out the party, Rogue for the money-making ability. Seriously, try one. Weapon doesn’t matter too much. You could try Guardian with combat/auto shotgun for the debuff skills, although Guardian and Sheriff share a lot of skills already so it may not be the best choice. They do have a few unique utility skills though.

I didn’t hire a duelist or sniper enough to have an opinion on those.

You get multiple chances at Active and Breeder with this party, which can be good or bad depending on your luck. Max Active ASAP on the first character to get it; it’s just that good.

Flag Post

yep the primary first goal would be maxing active :D

but for me the duelist is really an awesome role, you’ll instantly get the negotiator and engineer skills, and have him as the (fat enemy killers, or just pawn a boss in seconds lol)

but at an early point i still think the militia is worth it since the grenades really do help

Flag Post

i have to agree with Cozythrias since i tried his strategy and went from dieing from like day 25 to beating the game
and the only major differences from my original was using sheriff and the character choices.
noble gets extras exp which allow you to get active to max early in the game
and once militia learns love you can start buying sister. its true that those don’t work well with gravity guns but they are still useful + with love you can just look at it as another source of income.
i believe duelist can be replace by hunter since hunter has more party skills(like breeder)however its harder for hunter to get the skills that you want since they have so many.
anyways i’m not as good as the pros above, i’m just throwing my opinion out there.
and thank for the guide Cozythrias its very helpfull.

Flag Post

thanks CookingPan for liking my guide :)

and sisters really do deal great damage w/c is good against ragnarok

Flag Post

This guide still seems extremely vague…I’m having issues just surviving day’s 11-14 and this doesn’t really say much. I’m not doubting it’s consistency…but, is there anyway you can do a third HC run and detail atleast the basics from day 1 to….whenever it actually evens out in difficulty.

I mean I tried this build…but I take it my sheriff didn’t have a good enough shotgun, because those ballistae took a few hits before going down. I’d also like to know what weapons you used before getting those GG’s and the longbow.

Flag Post

O_o and aren’t long bow’s rifle’s? Which is to say: you found a duelist who specializes in rifle mastery?!

Flag Post

(Nevermind about long bow’s…somehow they’re classified as small guns.)